Everything so far looks like a fat Overwatch character

>everything so far looks like a fat Overwatch character
They're going to do metal Necromunda Made to Order.. right?

>As well as the underhive style of play covered by the boxed set, there will also be ways to play Necromunda with the multi-level skirmishes that defined the classic version of the game. These work great on tables using the Sector Mechanicus terrain sets released earlier this year (great news for anyone who built a Shadow War Armageddon board).
>custom dice
>based on 8th edition

This has got shitshow written all over it.

YASSS QUEEEN SLAY

>was this what they meant by 'female representation'?
>Necromunda is rad!

>IT WAS HOUSE ESCHER ALL ALONG!

Wasn't that always the aesthetic of Necromunda? That was at least the reason I was never excited about it.

looks like your average tumblr user

No yeah, OP is blatantly shitposting.
It's how they always looked.

No it isn't. Escher used to look like an 80's metal band. New sculpts look like

The fuck is that shit?!
fucking hell did tumblr become so dense it created a black hole and sent it's vomit into the past. I thought people were joking when they said GW has always been degenerate

>an 80's metal band
Your ignorance is actually pissing me off, because it's clear you don't know what influenced Necromunda.
It was British Punk that was the basis of the art style, not hair metal, and the current models reflect it, regardless of whether you like it or not.
When Necromunda models first came out, people tried to shit on them, as well, so you are just a new generation of dicksucker that is made they can't use their primaris marine models.

>fat
I think the word you're looking for is muscular. Which sort of makes sense given the context

Nothing that can't be solved with a bit of paint, old Escher models could be pretty thickset depending on how you painted them. The bolt pistol+grenade and the chainsword models come in mind.
And they always had crazy hairdos.

However, I think the model is cluttered with unnecessary (and big) details that undermine its dynamism, like that tech thingie not going in the same way as the loincloth, but that's a recurrent issue with modern GW minis. I'm looking at you, terminator chaplain.

Besides, punk girls aren't the most uncommon kind of miniature, you should be able to proxy easily.

Forget pic

ITT /pol/ tries to manufacture a contrivercy over media they have no interest in.

again

>not liking Jes Goodwin concepts and sculpts
>not liking glam punk
Why are you posting in a 40k thread? You got lost?

Has anyone else noticed that theres this one guy on Veeky Forums who uses every possible oppertunaty to disparage 40k and GW products?

He starts off shilling about how the models dont look good. When pushed he starts raving that its just a sunk cost fallacy.

Hes worse than that chinaman shilling for shitty models.

It's gaymer kid thinking he looks good shitting on everything that could possibly be considered feminist.

Can we talk about House Goliath for a minute? Their change has been more notable to me.

>originally muscular, booted 2000AD style mohawk men with big revolvers and stuff

>now Gears of War-armoured monsters on 32mm bases with posh equipment that will probably be given dumb copyrightable names

It's like they're going to 40k-ifiy the whole thing. Their size suggests to me that this Necromunda isn't going to be as claustrophobic a game as previously too.

>Escher juves at work.
sauce is before the Incal, great work by Joorowsky, and probably his most accessible one.

I'm not a fan of the new necromunda models either. Cadwors are armored to the teeth instead of showing their glorious pecs, and most models are not very dynamic no finely detailed. Might be partly due to a shitty paintjob, tho...

>one

Now come on, don't act like GW's lacking stuff to criticize. I like their stuff sorta, but I'm not gonna defend them doing dumb shit either.

It's a bit weird. In a way these are even less faithful to the originals, but work better as a whole.

They're indeed big guys
Oh god what have I become.

Let's see how they look unpainted first.

People seem to forget that slavish devotion to the past doesn't make for a better product.

>one guy

Check out and golden posts like

That has got to be the worst Princess Celestia cosplay I have ever seen

Well, having black dicks on their mind 24/7 must become boring after some time.

The original gangers had a strong theme (using music genres helped) and were pretty good.
The new ones... we see one tribal escher in the artwork, one gutter punk, and a tumblerina in platform boots. No strong theme in the sculpting or in the painting. It's better for the goliath, but they've got a lot of copypasted parts and still no strong theme.
I like the laspistol one, tho.

>original
>posts the shitty Underhive edition Goliaths

Here have some ORIGINALS.

COMBAT HEELS
>artist meeting
>all men
>Because its a gurl.
>gurrrrrlz wear heelz right?

It only "works better as a whole" if you are completely changing the Necromunda setting.

The new Goliaths don't fit old Necromunda at all, unless they are some chaos worshiping Noble house member's personal guard.

Shit, I should've saved the "Reply if only time you are confronted with sjw agenda is when /pol/ posts something and tells you how to feel about it" image last thread

Here you go

Thanks man, I get the feeling that I'm gonna end up spamming this shit a lot

Are you sure?
Cause I see SJW shit shoved down my throat just looking for things to watch or do.
Maybe you agree with the SJWs or just got lucky.

/pol/ can't be a boogieman you blame for everything.

Not them, but yes personally. This "Great Culture War" only seems to exist in particularly septic corners of the internet.

I wish /pol/ would just come out of their closet and fuck off to /d/. Btw, futa is gay.

no, you are just /pol/

Trying to diversify market by branching out to different themes, and audiences is what every business does. Only /pol/ is opposed to this because they get triggered if everything isn't 100% white. Whether it's a good financial move or not is up to debate that will settle with the stock reports.

Or maybe you've got the heart of a true /pol/tard and see SJW everywhere.
It's a mystery.
Still

/pol/ can't handle /d/ because everything is genderfluid.

Actually, yeah, let's send them all there so they commit mass suicide

>everyone who agrees with me, confirm my world view.jpg

So all the protests, riots, people getting fired and arrested over nothing, etc. are just... what?

(You)

>So all the protests, riots, people getting fired and arrested over nothing, etc. are just... what?
look /pol/tard, businesses don't want to be associated with you faggots because you are fucking unpleasant to work with and by association, their image gets tarnished by letting you faggots exist.

This is the average Escher body. You may not like it. But this is what S3 looks like.

I guess reddit did takeover.

>are just...
Human stupidity.
That is always present and isn't tied to a particular ideology.

GREETINGS CITIZENS. WE HAVE RECEIVED REPORTS FROM TWO, OR MORE INDEPENDENT INDIVIDUALS THAT THERE HAS BEEN GANG ACTIVITY IN THIS LEVEL OF THE HIVE.

>So all the protests, riots, people getting fired and arrested over nothing, etc. are just... what?

I WILL ACCEPT THAT AS YOUR CONFESSION BUSTER.

People being aggressive, toxic cunts with each other, whilst people more in the middle with real-world concerns like their healthcare and being over-worked are ignored.

It's weird his stupidity is very much held by certain group of people and targeting another group of people.

Give this post a [you] if the only time you ever have reddit boogiemen shoved down your throat is if /pol/ is showing it to you and have no argument to retort with.

I've seen very cool arbites transport made from Ratel APCs in 1/48 with dozer blades, I wonder if I could turn them into repressors.

>If you're not with us you're against us!
typical sturmnigger

/Pol/ isn't a boogieman to anyone, and the concept that it's seen as such is a /pol/ meme to mis-characterize how they're actually seen- a bunch of retarded shit flinging gibbons and spoiled children, obsessed with trivialities and indoctrinated by poorly conceived nonsense narratives that they zealously parrot at every opportunity. They are then liable to become indignant and outraged when they encounter someone less gullible than them, and accuse them of being part of a grand cultural conspiracy.

It's not unfair for people to be complaining about them. There is literally not ONE thread on this entire website that can't be ruined or made far worse by the addition of 10-20 people whose favourite board is /pol/, and the fact that they think it isn't obvious when they show up is the ultimate testament to how deluded and out of touch with reality they actually are.

spoken like a true redditor.

In addition, there are countless times where I've seen y'all blame /pol/ for reddit.

Thanks, CNN.

Been here longer than you mate. I miss when /n/ then /new/ were generally pretty open boards with varying opinions; and not the astro-turfing, partisan monstrosity that /pol/ is.

If we say it did will you stop coming here?

Gone completely off the rails from Necromunda now but I often see people on /pol/ shilling against Net Neutrality because that's the pro-Verizon position of their man Trump.

Imagine that on Veeky Forums five years ago. They're mental.

You are very welcome

>protests, riots, people getting fired and arrested over nothing
Anyone want to talk about Football Houligans? They’ve got some of those.

Is this what would qualify as 'dumb shit'? I hang out with a bunch of GW ultra-critics and the one thing they usually don't bitch about is the quality of the sculpts. They have no problem with the new Escher models.

>are just
tiny tiny small instances of special interest groups being loud at each other that have been inflated into aparent significance by nu-media echo chambers

no, they cant conceive of a world without enemies, they define their value by their place in this "Culture war" of theirs and to actually gain a victory would be one step towards being usless

says immigrant from Reddit

really? Jesus Christ, god I hope you are joking

It's kinda funny how saying /pol/ isn't responsible for every time an sjw tries cram shit down your throats is greeted with accusations of being /pol/.

I mean I am /pol/, but like, what if I wasn't?

No.

there

>they're out to get us
you seem to have a what amounts to a persecution complex, user.

>I mean I am /pol/, but like, what if I wasn't?
then we probably wouldn't have noticed or cared

well, they already are useless. They just got to blame everyone else for their failures.

>I mean I am /pol/, but like, what if I wasn't?
So the accusation is completely correct and everyone calling your faggotry out is correct. What was your plan writing this post?
>correct thing you guys were correct about wouldn't be correct if it wasn't correct?
How fucking stupid are you? Don't answer that, that's a rhetorical question.

>sign says police
>not "ADEPTUS ARBITES"
>also, a sever lack of unnecessary cables, purity seals and scrollwork
I'm not angry, just a little disappointed.
Cool model though

>Gone completely off the rails from Necromunda
You're right. Sorry.

Homebrew critters from the underhive, from the 40kprg thread.
If someone has any Necromunda ressource, official or fanmade, I'm gladly taking it.

The '80s are over, man.

And you're blatantly retarded.

>doesn't like one group bashing another
>must belong to the group being bashed

Umm sweetie, Necromunda Enforcers aren't actually part of the Adeptus Arbites. They're the local copy.

> screeching about tumblr
> no taste
Fucking millennial edgelords smegging up the hobby.

Speak for yourself, I adore the models

Well shit. Just forget everything I said and call me a newfag then.

Well, I hope no one never gets offended by anything you say and ruins your life.

You can still play the ancient and clunky necromunda.

I don't think you understand what shilling actually means user. Not that it matters, since the rest of your post was dribbling incoherent guff.

How many nations of the world hosted battles of WW1 and WW2?

How is any different from barring the shit paint job? Hell, the only major difference I can see is the new girls traded in the studs to show more skin.

Seriously, just paint them in bright neon and dark latex and they'll look brilliant.

>y'all
I think we all know who the reddit is here.

>Not liking glam

Get some taste.

I really hope these will be made in plastic

A lot, they didnt call them world wars just for fun

You could just say you're blind and have shit taste user. Quicker that way.

(you) but only because I don't browse tumblr

I know you're a newfriend, but the board is not a containment board like nu-/v/.

And there are a lot of fronts in the culture war. Literally everything is a point of contention.

...except she doesn't have heels at all?

The only reason everyone is calling them Tumblrinas is because the reveal team painted them up as pastel niggers. Just paint them white and give them flaming pink hair and leopard pants, boom, instant Bon Jovi fangirl brigade.

Don't worry /pol/user, we hate SJW redditors and tumblerinas as much as we hate you i.e. not much because you're pretty insignifiant, but that doesn't prevent us from calling you out on your bullshit.

I think the enforcer champion 1 & 2 were actually called Judges in WD.

Bad angle, everyone so far was wearing solid heels

Seconded.

Although anything that's not the core book and Outlanders is shit. Shit, I say!

Sorry pal but those minis have only one thing in commor with that art.
Haircut.
In the girmdarkness of the 41 millenium there are no peace form fat bitches of tumblr. She is fat as fug....also ugly but thats no suprise for GW. Sluts gonna love it.

Agreed, the paint is kinda bad on the Eschers.