Are you guys cucktarded?

ALQO, next fastest to XRB and we all see what thats doing right now .... around 20mil marketcap a 10x is easy. small premine and all premine coins are to be burned.. oh and its on an shitty exchange so if you bite the bullet once listed on a better exchange it will moon further

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7iv20r/dag_coin_comparison_byteball_iota_raiblocks_etc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

got enough alqo for 5 masternodes

comfy

Shill me on this.

What it does?

Competitors?

Roadmap?

Thanks

looks great. thanks op

Does it compete with or XRB or they can coexist?

it does a variety of thing but the fact thats its almost instant is amazing seeing as it came out a few months ago so we are fairly early in its development... they have plans for a payment app and masternodes are fairly cheap... but with the rise in price they may be more expensive now. I like that it has a working fast product and its only a couple months out just my honest opinion

It does the same things any other shitcoin does. Stop shilling this.

no USP and only being on an exchange that just got DDOS'd and has reportedly been difficult to withdraw from means this is a no form me. maybe when it's somewhere more reputable....

XRB is more of a p2p currency and dont get me wrong I love XRB im balls deep in XRB so me "shilling" this when i dont think they can coexist would be stupid butttt with the masternodes theres more incentive to hold for a large portion of coins. So they have different properties but do something similar and apparently the ALQO team has a mindblowing idea set to release next year in june (could be bullshit) but hey you never know could be. Either way I see potential in terms of price growth, exposure growth, more exchange listings etc.

suck a donkey dick atleast it doesnt take days to send like some other "instant" coins (IOTA)

Stop fucking shilling ALQO you fucking cuck, it's because of retards like you that ALQO is fucking expensive now, ACCUMULATE YOU ASSHAT.

What do you think of Solaris?

honestly... im sorry :( you right

it isnt on any real exchanges

looks interesting may need to throw some money into it... good shill I like what its saying but havent used the product to know if its as fast as it claims and if its really inserting zero protocol then it looks like a private raiblocks with nice masternode features. Looks prromising

BITE THE BULLET

how tf do you buy this shit w/o btc?
eat btc fee?

REEEEE tell me pls, wanted to buy this since .80c

send ltc to coinmarket wait 20 minutes ... sell ltc to btc btc to alqo... it may take 30-40 minutes... just make sure you have the most recent price in so your buy order is filled the fastest

you got that? kinda typed it fast so you dont wait anymore price keeps going up and the buy/sell order book is allll fucking buys

I'm going chad btc. Eat the fee for time.

hum, thanks

If I need 10,000 to make a masternode and the node generates 50 coins/day. Does it means that in 200 days I can make another masternode from it?

LTC is faster bro use ltc and cheaper i promise just send LTC there and sell the LTC for BTC and then you have BTC on the market to do whatever with(buy ALQO)

>i promise
new pajeet identification phrase. In the filter it goes.

you call me a goddamn pajeet one more time i swear to god im kick you square in the nuts

I dont see why not? thats incentive to hold tho it will take 200 days... There may be a fear of centralization but the lack of exchanges and small premine make me believe that it will take time for big whales to run the node show

Oh, your a burger.

Noticed that a lot of pajeet callouts end up being burgers. Guess they represent a similar level.

You're still vermin

This is basically just a more professional shitcoin. It brings nothing new to the table, but the details are all nice.

There are better investments at a similar market cap.

yea whatever eat shit buddy still making money out here go larp somewhere else and suck a bag of balls n' dicks

yea so is XRB a shitcoin? when i think of cryptocurrencys I think of fast and low fee and this has it.. but im all ears.. what coins at similar marketcap do you like?

My brother tried to get me to jump on this when it was 17 cents and i told him not to because it’s a pajeet shitcoin, thankfully he didnt follow my advice and went all in turning his 2k into 20k and having 2 masternodes

Im legit jelouse and confused all the coins i invest in which have solid teams behind them and potential to be big are stagnating but the shitcoins my brother invests in are mooning

All in all im proud of him and yet confused my coins are making me money

Bought ALQO masternode for 3k

Stay poor, losers. Tried warning you

pajeet pump and dump number 234423. They are capitalising on retards looking for the next XRB

No, XRB was the first instant and feeless coin to be widely known. I've read about this coin a lot, have begged to be shilled into loving it, but simply fail to be persuaded.

How quick is this, and how are the fees? Masternode minimum is 10k ALQO, right?

At a similar cap, I like Intense Coin, because I'd actually use the product today if I could.

i feel you. its not too late man still only at 20 mil marketcap a 10x wouldnt even put us in the top hundred on CMC

Have even one of you street-shitters ever considered that maybe not acting like a spastic retard might make you better sales? "Let's insult all of our potential customer base!" doesn't work well as a long-term marketing strategy.

The first polite, rational salesman that didn't stink of curry got a $2,500 buyin from me just for showing and demonstrating a functioning concept, answering questions. You can go back to rating dicks on /soc/.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU FUCKING PAJEETS

I've checked out insanecoin ...honestly it needs a rebrand the name and logo are offputting... any other better options?

Thank you come again.

I like your picture.

Devs posting "moon mars rocket" reddit memes on twitter is a yuge turn off for me

They are rebranding Q1 - this is why I became interested. I also nope'd out cuz the name and logo sucked, but the rebranding could be huge.

I don't know of any better options in that domain, but some other low market caps I watch are Zen Protocol, Orchid Protocol and BlockStack.

yea man i think ALQO still a better option but ill keep an eye out for all those coins and watch the rebranding of insanecoin to see if ill jump in

sure but just look at Iota's market cap

Don't fool yourself, amerilards and pajeets are similar.

>demands shit, refuses to DYOR, acts entitled
Pajeet

Can you sell me on ALQO? How quick are the txs, how are the fees, and how much for a masternode?

Please include any other delicious and notable info!

the txs is about 250-300 per second . good obviously there is better but still better then a few top ten coins. Fees are minimal barely noticable when i moved mine and a masternode is 10000 alqo but the returns are 50 coins a day for a masternode . They had a small premine and all those premine coins will be burned at some point. They have the highest percentage of their coins locked into masternodes out of all coins that have masternode options.. the marketcap is literally only 20m and they already have this much going for them. Also have plans for a payment app and much more

what ya think?

Well, it doesn't come close to XRB, but likely fills a different niche and it's different tech may have other strengths.

I think it's a buy, but don't think it's anything "amazing". Just the same old stuff. The only thing it seems to really have going for it is a comparatively low market cap. Maybe after they release a few more ideas I'll change my mind.

50 coins a day is a NICE return though..

the marketcap is a huge turnon thats why i put some eth into it. I think it has a chance to ride some coat tails of XRB and other fast coins that are flavors of the month... even though i think XRB will be huge and a hundred + in the comings months

Yeah I think it really boils down to what features they have in the works. It definitely deserves a top 100 spot though just for the working product, professional whitepaper and big masternode incentives.

thats fair as fuck just sick of coins with alot of flaws and no working product that are worth hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars. I just thought it could be a good shot and wanted to see the honesty from some people.. i came off shilly definitely lol but was looking for input.. a 10x to btw doesnt even put it in the top 100 ;)

Any sugestions for coins that generate passive income with masternodes or other methods?

ALQO nigga ccan you not read?

ZenCash. It's a buy whether or not you have enough for a securenode (about ~$1500-$2000)

Though I've been looking to answer this question myself.

Zen is nice should of picked up a long time ago

Yeah, I certainly think (and hope) in the coming years we'll see a massive pruning of the worthless coins in the top 100. Too many great coins not getting the light of day, in place of asbolutel shitcoins and broken promises.

Eh, it's been pretty stagnant the past month, maybe two months, so you didn't miss much if your other holds have been performing well.

But after some of my current holds pay out I'm looking to establish a lot of passive income to pay some bills regularly, and ALQO and ZEN are at the top of my list for that.

gbyte is the next coin

It's literally what Iota and Rai are based on: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7iv20r/dag_coin_comparison_byteball_iota_raiblocks_etc/