Bounty0x

See you on the moon, space cowboys.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mufvl/bounty0x_will_be_the_top_platform_for_all_bounty/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=CryptoCurrency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This really gonna slide?

i got 100k already

Dude dont even post this atuff, let the pajeets shill and the brainlets follow them. We can laigh at them on the moon.

moon time bois

Yeah man , keep this on the download, yesterday people where shilling saying we should have sold blah blah blah

Thank god I thought I missed my exit window. In from 6 cents

What's going on, why is the highest bid 245 wtf

meh hope the faggot whales dipped out and let this shit grow naturally when it does reach these exchanges

in talks means nothing.

Still getting misty-eyed when Mootykins left.

"See you later, Space Cowboy."

See you later, M-moot.

This is good news but without a specific date i'm not gonna buy in. There are other moons that need to visited first.

Reminds me of Joost

First of all
>we are IN TALKS
That means nothing.

And even if it goes to some larger exchanges that does not mean it will moon

So much FUD lol... just buy it at market price you cheapskapes. Even getting onto cryptopia made PRL moon again lol...

Would you rather be an obsidiot who's developers straight up tell they refuse to apply to exchanges in until their product is done?

>FUD
We will see about that

After QLC moons I'll be moving my stack to fatten my bounty bags.

QLC did fucking nothing today, despite being hyped like crazy last night.

There will be new pump-and-dumps and every exchange. New volume causes a spike in buying, then people get out again. There are always going to be big dips on the way up. If it's the line is going straight up, that's not natural. Keep moving your stoploss up (if the exchange supports them) or just be ready to sell at a moment's notice. Sell half your stack, take your profits. It will crash, it will crash hard, and you can almost always buy back in lower to keep growing. Or, just walk away and come back in two weeks. Watching the charts will just keep you reading red wojak threads.

Bounty boys for life.

shit's been out for less than a day, bud. you see the buy orders going in? someone with a whole lotta capital doesn't give shit.

oh, fuckin Gordon Crypto shilled it earlier this morning as well.

Company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.

shouldve just bought xrp or xlm instead of this shitcoin

There has been an influx of faggots saying this and calling anyone who disagrees a pajeet.

How else will we buy low faggot

I've seen it too. I bought some at .25 then sold later at .30 when it was obvious ICO holders weren't dumping the their bags just yet.

New pasta?

cut it out fucker, let the price manipulating whales do it for you.

I see a bull pendant forming, though. Interesting to see how high this goes. Of course, my lowest buy out of all these Kucoins is the one doing well.

LEND? Wish I bought some when it was .03 too, but I think bnty can still do well given a little time. Gordon said he had another tip coming the weekend, I hope it was QLC desu.

LET THE MOONING START

It's consolidating and letting the moving averages to cross over so it blast off into orbit at 100 sats a mintue. Trust me I crunched the numbers.

Wasn't*.

congratulations you've been promoted from literally who shitcoin to literally who altcoin

If I had an ripple for every new shitcoin team saying this, I'd have a lambo

Nigga he straight up said to buy QLINK and this was when it was still in the mid 400s before that first dip.

Look at every coin in the top 100. Then realize that every coin besides XRB is a shitcoin. Then look at the entire market cap of crypto.

Biz is gonna miss this one too, baka

Show me the math autist

Stay away from bounty

Did anyone actually bought this meme coin

yes and I made money on it boyo, it still hasn't proven itself to be shit, regardless of ANYTHING you got to say about it. inb4 no volume, memes, shitcoin, lawyer and son, scam, pajeet, etc.

when the counter-shilling sketch and limp dick cynicism outweighs the shilling, I get cozier. still waiting on people to form an actual solid argument as to why this will lose.

Stay poor idiot, I'm up 250% even during the dip

They have an ugly logo. Just kidding, I'm hodling

please read the reddit post and try to understand its value rather than blindly FUDing:
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mufvl/bounty0x_will_be_the_top_platform_for_all_bounty/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=CryptoCurrency

Mostly reddit fags who shilled it between themselves but they are slowly transcending to /biz

Fucking WHY? For fucks sake you fudding niggers never have any weight behind what you say. It's pathetic.