I need art of urban fantasy type of stuff. Cryptids on the backroads, vampires involved in urban nightlife,etc

I need art of urban fantasy type of stuff. Cryptids on the backroads, vampires involved in urban nightlife,etc,

Holy shit, this pic is so 90's it hurts.
This must be how the average neckbeard imagines himself.

>I don't think she knows the right directions Jerry

vampires better get out

Execpt from the fedora it's not that bad.

Makes sense, he doesn't actually wear a hat.

Look into Daniel Danger. His shit is good.

That's Harry Fucking Dresden, of coarse that's who every neckbeard wishes he was.

how could you be scared of a giant crab, just run in a straight line

rodney dangerfield NOOOO!!!

What about this

>when your wife gets home before you do

"Bloody typical"

I know this is supposed to be a woman about to be attacked by a werewolf but it looks more like a woman with an insecure werewolf boyfriend wondering who she's texting.

not the guy you're replying to but yea pretty damn 90's

posting what I got of urban/fantasy

"SARAH, HOW MANY MINUTES ARE LEFT BEFORE THE UBER ARRIVES?"

"Like, 4 Todd."

"AWOOOOOOOOO! BUT THATS WHAT YOU SAID SIX MINUTES AGO. I DONT SEE ANY CARS, SARAH."

"I didnt know that old woman cursed you to become such a bitch on the full moon."

"FUCK YOU."

>tfw saw something exactly like this once.
>used to work second shift, and home isn't far away so I used to commute by bicycle
>one of those towns where there's a sheer cut off between urban and country, the route I took goes passed a little forested area
>ends up one of the small tucked away houses had a little goat farm they were renivating, one of the goats knocked down the flimsy temporary fence and the herd got out
>not that I knew.
>all I saw in the pitch black of the trees was dozen of glowing, bizarrely stacked elongated eyes when I did a passing glance into the forest line.

>got home in record time that night.
>the goats were just chilling on the side of the road where there's a little hill, that's why they were stacked on top of eachother, but in the dark it looked like one creature with 5 pairs of eyes.

Literally everyone who sees this image comments with some variation of this.

Am the guy you're replying to, it's - somehow - even more 90's. But this feels more like cheesy adolescent pulp rather than straight up cringe like the first picture. Not sure why though.

I wish I had a werewolf boyfriend.

well, now i have a filename for the picture. insecure werewolf boyfriend.jpg

the more you look...

Not the twingo!

That rose made me laugh

Oh, Classic world of Darkness, how much joy have you brinng to the world with your stupid art.
and now they want to kill it buy doing everything with photographs only

>1.j

game?

It's a game called "Kentucky Route Zero" and it's about a small group of characters caught up in a sort of folksy, darkly mystical road-trip.

>graboids

I'd recognize that mouth ANYWHERE.

are there any other urban fantasy type games with cryptids and the like besides wod?

Why is that man reading a book upside down?