RIPPLE - WHAT'S HER ENDGAME?

Serious questuon. What's the endgame look like for ripple? What type of price is realistic EOY 2018 and beyond given its current growth?

Other urls found in this thread:

w3c.github.io/payment-handler/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dubs say 1000 EOY and Global Government in place by 2020 run by (((them)))

wold not be surprised to see it 5x from here by the end/mid 2018

dubs 100% confirms

100% will dethrone bitcoin. we are talking about real word adoption, not speculation.

--

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

at bitcoin's market cap, it will be around $6, but
Bitcoin's market cap is not the maximum limit. Crypto has only been used for speculation so far. XRP will actually be used in real world. It will penetrate markets measured in trillions, not billions.

a massive dump is what its future is

Exactly trillions will be transferred using ripple.

100$ EOY.

I got in at .18 cents for 6k shares and now I'm looking at serious cash. Not sure when to cash out, but I set an arbitrary goal that when I can pay off my C350, I'm out. Starting to think that this goal might be too early to cash out though

retards.... anyone with an actual brain?

You don't have to cash out entirely user. Maybe take a small portion of your gains to pay off your car. No one ever lost money by selling at a profit.

Is Ripple Labs gonna IPO anytime ? I think as the company matures holding actual stock will be more profitable then holding ripple currency. Ripple will maintain its worth but what matters is that the value of Ripple is constant so people (bigs banks kek) can use the service with out constant fluctuation on the amount they are sending.

why do ranjeets get so assblasted over ripple?

$0 the Jews will unload their bags on you retards.

OP did not ask about YOUR future, user. Just sayin".

3k foir coinbase listing. If useless bcash can do it, a coin with actual use like XRP is guaranteed to do it.

this guy gets it.

I’m hyped, mang.

Ripple supports the existing market
Bitcoin supplants the existing market
Only one stands to appreciate astronomically if successful.

kek

>tfw sold 6k ripple for 2 bcc during crash

>3k
Holy shit bring out the prize for the biggest retard on Veeky Forums.

Do you even market cap, you submoron?

Weak hands never go unpunished.

If Ripple succeeds crypto as a whole will fail, at least for the next few years.

Crypto could bring about great change or take us to a dystopia, let's see how it plays out.

t. salty ETHmarine

>market cap but muh market cap hhunngngngnnrgeuru

Some of.you guys are alright, I'll leave this here W3C and XRP are going to replace PayPal for payments on the web. Get in now fags or stay poor

I CANT FUCKING BUY BINNANCE IS LAGGING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ripple won’t be listed on cuckbase you dumb nigger

>Do you even market cap, you submoron?

Whilst 3k is a retarded prediction, your marketcap meme line is equally stupid.Marketcap means SHIT. We are not talking about FIAT here. There is no equilibrium of interest rates / circulating supply. Can you fuck off already with that stupid argument or read some eco books?

Look at the list of editors ....

w3c.github.io/payment-handler/

200-250$

>Panjeet colour ID

>not one single pajeet
>they're all white
i can see why rajesh is forcing his anti ripple campaign lel

XLM is already slated for paypal, not XRP. Banks dont need ripple to use the technology.

But they will use a more costly alternative?

XRP will save the Banks millions

I love this man. His (((nose))) makes me feel comfy as fuck.

Transactions will save an additional 30% using ripple compared to swift transfers.

This man is going to make a lot of us fucking rich

best place to buy xrp? i can't verify on gdax because i moved house and my passport address no longer matches

try btcmarkets

>he's an American

A transaction takes less than 4 seconds, so the amounts sent/received would be almost identical. Holding is another story, and, I believe, banks would want their holdings to grow.

Xrp is a bank coin. In house. Rip xlm.

Should I just do 50/50 on XLM/XRP?

100$ -500$ EOY 2018

30/70 now, then 50/50 later. I can't tell you when "later" will be. You'll have to play it as it goes.

They don’t need to use xrp to use the ripplenet. Ripplenet is the money maker and the Jews are gonna dump their xrp bags right up your ass. Hahaha

Really? You're that optimistic?

$500 EOY dubs confirm.

PRAISE K@K

>-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin
>This is something someone genuinely believes
>Despite even the creator of Ripple disagreeing with him

If you can live without the money, hold. I’m treating this as a lottery.

>tfw being fearful when others are greedy

it is centralized coin of bankers
banks are trying to steal your bitcoins

Yes. The Jews won't let it fail. They accumulated everything sub 1$ now just sit back and enjoy the ride.

The Jews will let it fail when they cash out for huge fiat profit and leave you holding their worthless bags

Again, Ripplenet is what banks are excited about. XRP is a scam.

should i sell half at $3 then re-enter when it dips?

That argument turned my thinking around. Thanks based user.

3$ EOY 2020

yes everycoin on here is a scam pajeet. no matter what you buy it will always be a scam.

im enjoying my 20k gains though

Look. In all seriousness. I love XRP. I also love shitcoin and bitcoin. The reality for a stable working product which focused on platform and tech was and has always been needes to make this market work. BTC shills hate eachother so much. We've had more segwits than most of is have ex wives and kids. Nothing will take without the tech and proven useability. Unfortunately BTC has failed us and will be dethroned.

XRP to $3 by January. $68 by June. $100 EOY.

Again the double the savings using XRP. 30% using the network and additional 30% using XRP

I too agree. Not sure about the price but I've spent years waking up to the Jewish control of the power structure. They are the lowest form of life. But they rarely lose. They suffer nominal setbacks from time to time and this is because they went too far. But in the end they rebound. Betting against them long term is always a bad bet.

lol. BTC has 2,00,00,000,00,00,00 Satoshi per "coin". market cap will be satoshi some day. Market cap is used by Ripple to create stability .

23 trillion dollars sit in banks all day to be transfered between them. You must have a large and stable cap to handle that.

>They don’t need to use xrp to use the ripplenet. Ripplenet is the money maker and the Jews are gonna dump their xrp bags right up your ass. Hahaha
i don't get why nobody else understands that
owning xrp grants you literally nothing
it's not a share, there are no dividends, banks are not going to use xrp itself
success of ripple not tied to xrp

This coin is backed by the banks. That alone should be a good reason to buy in. Jews are greedy too. They want it to go 1000$ a coin. Then dump if they do at all.

Doesn't Ripple have a few more end of year announcements for 2017?

XRP is about to break 100$ billion market cap in the next 24 hours.

>$100
top kek

More like 500$ EOY 2018 at this rate.

Once this hits coonbase niggers will buy in.

Easier to say they own 4 coins of ripple as a normie than .0004 btc or satellites because niggers don't know what a satoshi is.

this is why I haven't bought in. I imagine there is a huge dump incoming. But then again it's gotten so popular, maybe it can sustain itself

yet here we are, making gains, stay poor pajeet

$10 by the end of next year.

It will totally destroy bitcoin once it gets on coinbase, all the normies will drop their btc bags and buy up ripple and it will completely destroy btcs market cap. Ripple will be the #1 crypto by the end of January

I'm just mad because I got JUSTD. Cashed out of ripple at .96 from .25 to do a PnD and got left holding bags but I bought back in at 1.50

Those sweet gains I missed out on.

>XRP is about to break 100$ billion market cap in the next 24 hours.
i can't imagine more retarded reply to what i wrote

niggers already buying in, just search ripple on twitter

[01/09/2017]

>$1
>topkek

binance

>yet here we are, making gains, stay poor pajeet
fuck off
i probably owe more xrp than you
i'm just not deluded moron to believe in it's value

Yes niggers are but the majority of niggers are lazy. So again once it hits coonbase it will moon again.

uh huh

Exactly don't bet against goyum

Shit might hit 5$ EOY 17 lol

>he thinks that will keep going
>he thinks it won't be exactly the opposite soon

kek