Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1832: How Come Your Mom Lets You Have Two Jumps? Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Bv9K7x8y
pastebin.com/h1JZhE47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you ever sabotaged an entire country?

Replace North Korea's weaponry with firecrackers and silly string.

Replaced America's burgers with veggieburgers

Hey Val can All-fiction be used to turn human in to nekomimi by turning that she wasn't nekomimi in to fiction ?

Hmmm. I guess it could, yeah.

Which perk should I go for, Evil Research or The Jumper Who Lived?

Wait, Kumagawa actually did something like that? Turning nothing into something?

If that was possible why didn't Kumagawa turn the fact that all the female characters weren't wearing naked aprons into fiction?

Query - we already know what happens with Lihiko if you take Legendary Hero and Concept Ball. A curbstomp.

But what if I just take the LH? Do both work, or do both not work?

Not sure, lemme check. Reading his ability straight, it seems possible, but you might be right in that it may be better to limit it unless shown otherwise.

Mm, on checking, it seems like he hasn't done something like that. I'll retract my previous statement on it being able to turn nothings into somethings there.

I'd imagine you'd just smack up against each other uselessly.

That seems extremely powerful.

Reposting Cuphead Jump, now with a darker background and the correct descriptions in the Perk and Item headers to inform people about freebies. Not sure how much longer I'll be up, but if people have questions I'll try to get to them later in the day.

I often mindcontrol the leaders of warring countries to force a peace. I also tend to sabotage all the nuclear-grade weapons worldwide just to prevent an accident.

I don't think he has ever created anything with his ability or changed it.

Yes... Universal scale conceptual erasure tends to be pretty powerful.

Only capable of destruction?

That seems more like the domain of Non-Fiction, anyway, if it's possible at all.

Pretty much, his thing is ruining other shit to bring it down to his level since he's the ultimate loser.

If Kumagawa could create with All Fiction, it wouldn't be a Minus.

If it is sufficiently broad you can destroy the absence of something to create it.

He heal by negating damage. I think that's all the good that he do.

Yeah. Been quite a long day, so I pretty much just had a line of thought like "It makes anything nothing so I guess making the absense of something be nothing might work" and didn't really think about how it fit into things.

Thanks anons for keeping an eye out for that.

How much did you get done on Dies Irae today? Can we see the progress?

She answered in the last thread. Be patient, litrle user

pastebin.com/Bv9K7x8y

Only got one origin done today. Not including the 800 perk though, not sure whether I'm keeping them as 800s or moving them to the general section or down to the 600 section, so it's still being worked on.

>today
>TODAY
Listen, user. Please stop. This is getting tiring. Every single thread, you bother Val with the same question. At this point, the more you ask? The slower it's likely to get.

If we surround the Secret Settlement with the Fairy Hedge would Dumble or Gary Stu be able to get through it?

Thank you for all your hard work, NuBee!

Not him, but thanks for your hard work. Also, this makes me curious how you're planning on handling discounts/freebies. Will it just be a set amount?

Mmm, not sure yet. I'll probably go with you getting half of each price tier in your tree as being discounted/free, since otherwise getting 8 freebie perks is...well, a bit much.

Because he doesn't think he can have nice things.

No problem user, it was fun.

Will Reinhard's Briah be a purchase?

When did my name come off? Weird.

Mhm.

Technically, he can erase absence of material (keyholes) with AF.

build for hellboy cinematic
pastebin.com/h1JZhE47

Might need to ask over on SB. I don't know if the author stuck around after the discussion tapered off last thread.

I can ask for you if you don't want to make an account.

I would appricate that, thank you.

Done

Nope. That's how the hedges were used in canon.

I wasn't, but I am now!

Your summons brings me here!

Yes.

Thanks for the answer!

You ever have that thing that you start out liking but then circumstances cause you to FUCKING DESPISE IT? I think I've had that with Dishonored 2's UI.

Seriously, fuck this dynamic shitfest of a graphical style with a passion. I'm sure it's a fucking treat to work with if you have the original assets that go into animating this in game, but as far as trying to replicate 'random scratching over weird brush strokes' you'd have better luck trying to make a visualizer in InDesign. I couldn't even bother with the flavor text on this thing after however many fucking hours I sank into one failed concept after another.

I think there's a Hollywood term for this sort of thing. Cost overrun?

>Programs used:
Adobe Illustrator CC 2017
>60 hours over 15 days on failed concepts
>4 hours over three days slapping together this spiral-shaped vomit of a finished product

Fucking christ, and it's Biomega next.

You are the coolest. Thanks for your hard work.

...The existence of Gutter Friend did ease my suffering slightly.

I should really put together companion and equipment pages for my stuff at some point, shouldn't I.

As long as you keep posting these great pics, I'll keep working.

Supposedly there is a method for turning women into Dryads in setting, how hard would it be to aquire and use that method?

>I think there's a Hollywood term for this sort of thing. Cost overrun?
I think it is normally called sunk cost fallacy.

すごい!

That seems about right, although normally productions like that tend to use some of the stuff they spent loads of money on, instead of scrapping it all at the last second to put in a quickly thrown together counterpart.

It's definitely not as bad as it could be.

Made Benjamin Franklin the first US president and gave him immortality

Holy crap that's amazing. And yeah, D2's graphical style is...a little overengineered. Even my first drafts of D2 people mentioned the fonts were too hard to read.
Glad you seem to like the jump, can't wait to see Biomega

It's a potion, so...not very. Just check the shores of the black lake every morning for a week or so after year 3 starts, I don't recall the exact date...thing is, that cordial comes with a couple of built in 'totally not mindfuck' potions keyed to Harry.

So looking at this medaka box thing and this guy who apparently cannot be harmed without some form of word magic which would be better to tackle him with, thu'um or eragon magic? All I really know of either is that thu'um is you screaming at people and Eragon is based on stamina instead of mana. Help please?

Really? I thought that was due to him adding his hair to the potion. Read that on TvTropes.

Best perk or item to track down someone across the galaxy/universe?

Get a piece of them like their hair, or something valuable and personal to them and use voodoo tracking magic.

Probably Eragon magic. Thu'um is difficult to string more than three words together (I think the max we've seen in lore is five), so you can't get as much precision with it.

Making the build for the jump itself was great. I started with a non-Mark build but decided to redo parts of my Dishonored 1 build and take the mark after Part 2 came out. Really flavorful stuff, most of the stuff I wanted to take was less for mechanical benefit and mostly because I loved the flavor on them. Stuff like Hues of the Void, or Howling, which got cut from an early build.

Gutter Friend is still the greatest perk of all time though, and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

If you dont have a lot of mana or super human amounts of stamina go thuum, it has raw power with no mp cost and even works in things like time and space, if you have loads of stamina or mana use eragon because its also talking magic but can be very precise.

I wonder if you can use ki to power eragon magic.

What about HP magic?

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm so glad that you're continuing to work on this. My biggest concern is that I can't decide between making my plane hopping restaurant a BBQ place or a pizza joint.

Best BBQ in the multiverse would be an awesome thing, but spreading the good news of pizza sounds equally important.

I didn't think it was very powerful other than maybe one or two spells.

Val's ruled that Lihiko's immunity extends to things that can be done with magical language but don't need to be. It's things that are exclusively language-based that can harm him. Since HP magic can be done silently, with the magic words just making it a lot easier, it gets blocked.

Confringo, Expulso, Stupefy.

Just spam them.

Then Eragon magic gets blocked as well.

HP magic wouldn't work on him. I asked Val if HP magic would be considered word magic, and she said no. The justification was that there are wordless and silent spells, so the spoken component counts as a crutch for HP magic.

Double check with her, obviously, but that's what I remember from that conversation.

I'm really doing this since I went into it thinking it had to replace my build, thusly it was done under false pretenses.
Medaka Box-abnormal addition By Valeria
[I Won, I Won, I Won] +100 nudist remember?
Kurokami Pride- +100 cool I have a family
Absolute Minus- +200 too bad I'm not really accepted by them
Blackest Wedding Ever- +200 I can handle all but four of the people here I'm not worried
Cute, Magnificent and Most of All, FRESH-Medaka Kurokami+0 ok so I use several millennia of fighting skill and perfectly normal biological abilities to harm her also note that my abilities can't normally be copied, especially now that I have the concept ball. Worst-case scenario I use breathing on the black mirror.
the Many Kings of Cheat- +300 I expected as much from these people
Growing Pains- +300 this is where it gets scary
abnormal it has the stipend I want
the legendary hero -1200 I gotta take this!
Concept ball -400 mandatory for any jumper
superhuman desire -100 cultivation boost
THE END -1500 200 taken from stipend effectively -1300 I've been eating something like this badly, wish the God of high school update had come out in its current state originally so I would've picked up mind-reading, because seriously I need this.
okay it looks like this time we are mixed up in the plot! I've got a really bad rivalry with my sister and we come into conflict often, but given her nature and now mine we are both aiming to tear down and rebuild rather than destroy outright, although my other sisters are far more horrible,fortunately at this point I'm able to aid her greatly in the fight against the flask plan!

Best option is probably either Shouts or some variant of song magic.

>song magic
Always a great option

...graphicsanon, would you consider uploading your pic-chain to that one folder in the drive? It's a bit hypocritical of me to ask that when I myself haven't done so because my own writing bothers me. But they are really pretty pictures, it'd be nice to have an example to inspire anyone else who's similarly talented later down the road and it'd be funny if the folder is eventually split into imaged/unimaged chians

That's wrong tho, Eragon magic is specifically entertwined with the words because of something the (generic fantasy race percursors) did that also killed their ability to breed or something.

They actually are on the drive, under 'BuildAnon's Image Chain' in uploads, since that seems to be my name, along with a little cover letter thing I threw together to explain some other stuff about my chain. The reason that it's not in writefagging is because Brutus apparently locked that folder after the last time someone deleted everything in it or something, so I have to wait for him to move the folder into there from uploads.

No the Word system was installed over the native magic by the precursors. The native magic can still be used it is just likely to kill you because of the intense focus involved in specifying the results without accidentally using up all your life energy. The focus necessary is one of the perks in the Eragon jump.

Do we have any smol waifus? Dragon's Crown, Peter Pan, and Hyperdimension Neptuna were mentioned but thats all.

Legend of Zelda also has fairies.

Generic Parenting

Don't forget the Correspondence from Fallen London. That stuff has a surprising amount of conceptual BS.

Nowhere to Hide from Star Wars OT is neat.

Oh. Fair, I'd forgotten exactly what the grey goobers did.

League of legendshas some good ones

>waifuing your own fingerpuppets

Have some decency, user

>the Correspondence

Yeah, building your own immortality granting palace/proto-Dawn Machine in the dream dimension and staffing it with reanimated mummies that are working to gradually terraform it enough to be colonised has never been so easy.

He did erase Maguro's absence of organs, didn't he?

Is there a list of all those perks that link your different attributes or skills together?

Yes.

Spinnerette Jump When ?

Please post it then.

Sorry, it's on another PC of mine. In 12 hours or so.

Alright, no worries.

Just use Boosted Window in the Wall, which has a comparable cost even if you buy it out of origin, then put a gun to the author's head and order them to make a character a nekomimi.

Does anyone have the Coiling Dragon part 1 jump?

>webcomics
I keep forgetting that I have a mostly complete El Goonish Shive WIP laying around my files somewhere that I wrote in a few hours while drugged up on NyQuil.

>spoiler
>NyQuil

N-nani!?

What are some things you have made jumper?

Holy crap, that's still going?

That succubus webcomc the guy did before it was cringe, but it was what got me into webcomics and I miss it. Cringekino, if you will.