Guys, I need a shitcoin to dump all my XRP gains. Where to? REQ? ICX? RDN? XRB? All of them?

Guys, I need a shitcoin to dump all my XRP gains. Where to? REQ? ICX? RDN? XRB? All of them?

How much do you have?

I should also ask: How much do you wish to make? How long are you willing to HODL?

Me too, around 12 BTC

just hold you idiot

never sell ripple, youll regret it
unless youll find a much better coin

fud

This.
Traders are scum

REQ but be quick. Moon time.

simple token

You're a piece of shit for aiding the banks with this mess. Spineless fucking normies

REQ right now

XLM if you get out at all you retard

Siacoin

Look into it.

I am willing to hold from here onwards, no selling. I was never convinced of Ripple, because of centralization, but it was my first buy in cryptos.

Stay poor fag and go play with one of these

XLM

Fuck off pleb. Ive made plenty of fucking profit. Guess what??? I didn't have to invest in the banks to do it. Fucking moron

This But if I were you, I'd split 60/40 - XRP/XLM, and then hold forever.

Obviously Litecoin

You spineless fucking faggot. Maybe try to find an investment that isn't ironic.

RIPPLE going to 3k next week when it hits coinbase. Sell now and stay poor, Faggot.

Red coin trust me user easy x5

So I guess you've paid cash for your car and your house? Nice!

This.

What??? So you did all that in the past 2 weeks with your ripple gains??
This isn't even an argument towards the legitimacy of getting into crypto so you can invest in the banks.

Moron

RCN is going to 2x in the coming weeks. Its a solid coin. The volume is increasing nicely.

Burr durrrr, "I pay cash for my house and car so you should invest in ripple like me."

So quick to larp, even when it's entirely irrelevant to the point being argued. Kys

No idea why you’d sell XRP, but ICX if you must sell.

I bet you invest in the military industrial complex as well to make your gains. No fucking backbone

xrb, bnty, rpx and/or xlm is what id recommend

but keep at least half. ripples gonna go far

fml 2$

Definitely xrb, it will go another x100 without dips, it cannot be stopped, all in or stay poor. Its some serious new tech.

Yeah, just shy of 1 trillion dollars in market cap to hit $10. Sure buddy. Keep pulling your pud

OMFG how can you dump into anything else than BMC?
This shitcoin has been FUCKING STABLE for months and only recently started to get gains
Stabler than this only tether
Next moon mission is in beginning of January

For 2018, seriously think about:
Stellar
Iota
Bancor

Don't listen to fud, DYOR and check for rebuttals to both positive and negative news. I expect these three to 10x minimum next year.

How can you not consider BMC?

>Not holding Ripple
I'll send you a postcard from Pluto

Jumped on last night. This one's gonna take off in January when everyone starts thinking about taxes. It's more private than Monero without the $25 tx fees.

Is it too late to buy ripple ?

REE STOP MOONING WITHOUT ME

>pulling out this early in the pump
I'll be laughing at you when this shit hits $2.50 before falling and taking my 100% gains

Req

Also since you pulled out like a retard, put money in AMP. It's entering the early stages of a rally

unless youll find a much better coin

literally every crypto is better than ripple

No, but I'd leave it until a correction happens and buy at the bottom of the dip.