Can we all agree that he's by far the worst Primarch,leading the worst Legion?

Can we all agree that he's by far the worst Primarch,leading the worst Legion?

>Legion sucks shit
>His "Lesson" made no fucking sense
>Huge fucking edgelord
>Wanted to die but couldn't do it himself
>Legion iconography is boring as hell
>He's ugly as fuck
>pUNisH aND iMPosE auTHoriTy tHRough fEAr
>Didn't fucking work either
>Nobody remembers him
>Night Lords used as cannon fodder by Abbadon
>Nuked his own planet into oblivion in a vain attempt to stop recruiting rapists and criminals
>Too late

His entire life is a pathetic successions of failures,including his Legion.God I fucking hate him.

Why do you hate a fictional character?
Besides, I don't think any of the primarchs has any worth.

Admit it, you just dont like batwings on helmets.

I wonder what Curze was supposed to be anyway; Grandmaster of the Arbites? Head of the Inquisition once Malcador kicked thr bucket? Because it seems like his visions were planned, in a sort of psychic detective kind of way. Especially the ability to talk to the dead.

>objective opinion not backed by any arument
>lesson on morality from an immoral crazy freak is wrong, what ever will we do
>again, retarded opinion with no backing
>he wanted his death to mean something
>yeah, that's a strong point on your list, you win at everything
>it makes a lot of sense if you're not a retard
>It did work
>wat
>Abaddon tries to use Night Lords as cannon fodder and fails
>He nuked it to kill it
>Too late to stem the corruption of his Legion

2/10 made me raply

Nobody knows since he was flawed, kinda like Angron, though the latter's flaw was artificial.

Curze's precognitions ware a curse, not a gift.

Probably just a primarch with some amount of precog abilities originally.

His rule through fear, ends justify the means, and hate of criminality were a product of his upbringing. If he hadn't grown up as a murder orphan on a pitch black world he'd probably just be a little eccentric.

>Can we all agree that he's by far the best Primarch,leading the best Legion?

you seem to have a couple mistakes but i got chu senpai and i fixed it.

I think he was intended to lead the Arbites. His first reaction when arriving on Prospero was to begin passing judgement on criminals. This suggests it was at least part of his genetic programming. It was the fact that nostramo was so horrifically fucked up that he "learned" the only punishment that worked was pure terror and death. If he had landed on Macragge, I imagine he would have been an amazing lawman. But he landed on the gangland shithole where the only punishment people respected was horrific death

Now this is an interesting concept for yet another 40k AU: nature vs nurture. Exact same primarchs, exact same legions and geneseed... But somewhere along the line Chaos either fucked up or Tzeentch went JUST AS PLANNED and the primarchs landed on different planets (either rearrangement of the original ones or completely new ones). Makes you wonder what would happen. Would Russ become a monster? Would the Lion fall into hedonistic decadence? Would Horus become one of the secondary Primarchs while someone we consider unlikely such as Ferrus Manus or Mortarion became the Warmaster? Would Curze be less batshit? Would Gulliman be evil?

I feel like Angron's orginal purpose was to be the cool head of his legion, like Kharn was to him. The War Hounds were already crazed front line fighters from the get-go, and had a reputation for the occasional teamkilling before Angron was even found. Angron would have been the Spartacus for the War Hounds, the level-headed commander who leads from the front and by example. As it seems only two legions were meant to be frontline footsloggers: The Death Guard and the War Hounds.

>His rule through fear, ends justify the means, and hate of criminality were a product of his upbringing
I have my doubts about it. Some primarchs have actualy thought that their scattering was planned by the Emperor.

I mean, his legion has been much like him even before they reached Nostramo. The urge to punish the wicked has been a thing since the early days of the GC.
And it's not only his legion, but the SW and WE all had characteristics of a primarch they didn't even knew.

Also, keep in mind that if we follow the upbringing idea, then Curse should've been a criminal like everyone else in Nostramo and not a vigilante.

>Best Primarch
>ANYONE besides these two

>Feel mutant with faggot wings
>Low IQ retard that got BTFO by Perturabo and was killed by a bunch of random SMs

Exactly. Its not for nothing that the two most fucked in the head of the Primarchs had the worst upbringing. Angron and Curze. Next in line is the first to properly fall to chaos. Lorgar. Who was raised by a hardcore religious chaos worshipper. Turns out having parents/ father figures who look after you, and raise you makes you fairly sane.

>universally agreed upon on being the best by literally every other Primarch
>The most trusted of The Emperor's sons who turned the tables on Pertardo while Pertard had every advantage on the book and is confirmed still alive by Vulkan
Pic related is literally you LMAO

>Turns out having parents/ father figures who look after you, and raise you makes you fairly sane.
One of the leading predictors of criminality is being raised by a single mother.

>One of the leading predictors of criminality is being raised by a single black mother
ftfy

>worst Primarch,leading the worst Legion

Worst Legion? Yeah, I'll give you that one OP.

Worst Primarch? He isn't Pertardo and you fucking know it. He's just low tier like Lion or Morty but not the worst.

I'm not a pertfag. Just stating the obvious.

>Just stating the obvious
Cool, i just stated the truth.

How would the emperium fair if the Primarch's had never been scattered?

Lion becomes the warmaster and the entire galaxy is wiped of xenos, the Emperor finish the webway project and starve Chaos

t. The Lion
As I said I'm curious as to what would wind up happening. Gulliman was one of the most stable... He also had two loving mortal parents. Plus the all blue colour scheme... Really similar to Superman. Bravo Gee Dubs, bravo

Unlike his Legion, Curze at least did SOMETHING.

Can't really hear you over this phantom titan I am ripping apart.