ITT: Factions, Races, and Teams you would love to Wargame with

What it says on the tin.

What group that isn't from a wargame would you like to play in wargaming? In which system would you like it in, and why do you want to do so?

Pic related.
The swine of Darkest Dungeon.
The filthy not-orcs of extraplanar origins who revel in drink, conflict, and the hunt of screaming prey in the filthy Warrens below.

Sounds fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=hogman~hfm033&category=fantasy-& steampunk~fantasy-monsters-&-animals
maxmini.eu/conversion-bits/head-swaps/boarman-heads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Bosmer from TES

Fight our enemies now
Feast on our enemies later

>Necromancers
>Alchemists doing crazy mashup creatures
>NotChaos Warriors
>Rhino Cavalry

wew that was the wrong image.

Rhino cavalry?

Hopeful bump!

>liking worst elves
>not going for superior catelves and their mixed unit tactics

Shadow Raiders / War planets.

Already has distinctive military units for each planet and awesome aesthetics.
The Mini's from the original toyline aren't bad too.

Dumping a few images

>Vampiric nano-machine/ghost knights
Who wouldn't want to play Broken Lords?

I was actually trying to figure out how to convert some of the swinefolk for my beastman army.

There's not a lot to work with though. Best I could find is this guy:
hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=hogman~hfm033&category=fantasy-& steampunk~fantasy-monsters-&-animals
And these heads:
maxmini.eu/conversion-bits/head-swaps/boarman-heads

Maybe some orcs would work for bodies.

Damn that's nostalgic...

Accidentally posted thumbs.

This and the rock moon were the only ones I had

Planet Rock had a very Space-Marine-eqsue aesthetic.

Alas the closest I'll get is attempting to get the below-average 90's RTS game working.

I've always wanted to have wargame-style miniatures of some MtG factions, and ever since Time Spiral I've had a huge wish to see Thallids as miniatures. Between their huge variation of designs, and the tons of inspirations you can take from fungus in nature, They'd be radical to paint.

As for playing them, I figure they could have a persistent, slow minor-unit generating ability like their cards, with effects letting them sacrifice nearby fodder for buffs or payer-effects.

*Player effects.

Also I mean come on, who *doesn't* want to paint a Utopia Mycon?

These guys would be a good start. Their armor and weapons are pretty dull, but it's easier to add stuff like furs and occult icons on than it is to take them off.

(These are Workers from House Teknes, a Wrath of Kings faction).

Obviously evil mask-wearing dieselpunk empire with dark magic.

This looks pretty neat-o, what is it?

Gotta love brutal, warlike pseudosavages.

FUCKING THIS
God I love the Locust

as in dudes riding a Rhinocerus

holy shit yes! i bought one of these in croatia when i was a kid and i never managed to find ut what those were called

Dishounerd, maybe?

Ever since I've first seen this, I wanted to make an army based off of this. Your Commander based off the first half and your army off the second.

I fucking love any form of pig folk.

That art rules by the way. I have that game I really should play it.

Yeah you should friend.
Game is a treat.

I can't tell if that's supposed to be the Khajit's foot, or his mount-jit's swinging dick.

A wargame based on the aestethic of the french sci fi comics. Moebius, The Fifth Element, Valerian etc, etc Dreamlike minis, brilliant colours, enemy based on the savage from the french empire...