What happens when this thing from this random setting ends up up in Warhammer 40k?

What happens when this thing from this random setting ends up up in Warhammer 40k?

We miss having quest threads on Veeky Forums, duh.

Who?
Wojak?

People who actually like crossover threads are true autists and it’s always 40k

Pick some other setting for once

I think personally they'd be eaten by an Ork

who wud win goku or superman

Jiren

wouldn't wojack just be a typical lower hiver?

This is the FIRST time I agree with a retard wojak poster.

40k is the archtypical grimdark setting

I mean we could choose Dark Souls or Berserk but people actually respect those settings.

wh40k is cancer

What would happen if Shifu's team from the original Suguri game (including the space-faring ship that he piloted) found the Harry Potter earth instead of A Brand New Earth?

Their orders are to exterminate the native population in order to make a suitable world for them to colonize.

What's especially retarded about 40k vs threads is that as far as space fantasy settings go 40k is one of the absolute most inconsistent universes out there. It's impossible to get any objective metric of its power level because the weaponry, armor and capability of it's forces are always exactly as strong as the plot needs them to be on that specific moment.

Those threads are made to talk about offtopic franchises on Veeky Forums for whatever reason. 40k is just the lowest hanging fruit available, but people who make the threads aren't interested in the setting. They want to talk about irrelevant shit because Veeky Forums "gets shit done xd" or whatever.

join us at fictionlive

formerly anonkun

Anyone that takes the setting seriously ends up getting disappointed since it chances radically every edition.

You get more setting consistency form Blizzard

How big is his number?

What I mean is that they pick 40k just because it catches the eye and makes people respond. They don't want to talk about it, seriously or otherwise. They want to talk about Zelda or some FotM anime on Veeky Forums instead of the appropriate boards because they feel like Veeky Forums has a higher level of discourse, and Veeky Forums moderators are useless.

I like 40k setting for the reason it's so inconsistent and needfully self-balancing. The sheer scope of the setting conceptually allows for the loss of specifics- everything of import can, in a way, be hand-waves as product of time. The thing that shores this up within the setting, and also makes it so much more interesting, is the utter masque of secrecy and bureaucracy of the setting. It's designed to get lost in, to let your own stories get lost in.

>he dislikes crossovers
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Fuck you.

While 40k isn't the setting I enjoy crossing over with, it's the only massively popular, immediately recognizable, definitely Veeky Forums-related setting that has enough people to argue about powerlevels (which is what all crossovers inevitably devolve to).

Personally, I have more fun with Shadowrun and VtM crossovers.

doomguy, samus, etc

>They want to talk about Zelda
That thread isn't even in the fucking archives, man. Most people stuck to the topic brought up by the OP. Why are you upset over it?

>ban 40k
>Veeky Forums just becomes the DnD board form then on
>autist will even call for the banning of DnD

Shoggoth vs 3 Owlbears. ?

>formerly anonkun
Ew, gross.

>and tg moderators ate useless
This board moves so slowly as is do we really want mods killing crossover threads?

>liking crossovers
Glad I don't know you IRL.

People complain about 40k fans refusing to accept how it would easily win their entire worthless setting and accuse them of being blind fanboys for pointing out the logical problems with that scenario.