I want to build the most fucking disgusting pathfinder character possible

Every year this neckbeard dude has a halloween game where we're supposed to bring any character we want. He's expecting unironic foxkins and Naruto. This is an opportunity to make something with no GM supervision that can trash whatever weeaboo shit is planned. I want to make something absolutely vile, where should I start?

Human Fighter.

>weeaboo shit
>Kitsune
Generally under optomized, and trashily built to all fuck.

Just play a Human Wizard, and rape the whole campaign. Either that, or a Barbarian with Beast Totem and Spell Sunder, and trivialize most combat encounters. Afterall, the only thing that can trump weebshit is raw minmaxing.

Book of Vile Darkness, Cancer Mage, cast Contagion on yourself, Festering Anger.

make a wizard with all into grappling for that black tentacle spell/build
Fucking grapple like 5 enemies at once, shit's great

Two words.
>TeeHee
>Macaroni

The guy went aggro once because someone was playing a neonazi gnome who hit people with his prince albert

wtf

Play a Drizzt with the brain and accent of Huckleberry Finn.

It was kinda funny actually.

"There's a fork in the path ahead, what do you do?"

"I roll to play with my dick"

"You don't need to roll for that."

"Yeah I do. d12?"

His name was Heinz

Go full no-holds-barred magical realm.

Elven tittymonster summoner devoted to Calistra. Eidolon is a lesser version of Tordurbar, the hypersexualized chaos beast servant of Calistra.

>it's right to just go there to be That Guy if I don't like the people involved!
Just fuck off and leave them alone as apparantly they did nothing wrong to you.

Yeah, he's an enormous prick in real life so I think fucking around with his pretend game is aok

>Hey Teegee, my game sounds like absolute shit and this is a thinly veiled topic to complain about it and all the retards playing it. Even though I seemingly hate participating, tell me how I can make it even more retarded instead of doing the sensible thing and just finding a better group or something else to do with my night.

>I'm going to spoil the fun of multiple people over a petty dislike that I don't even have the balls to bring out in the open

That Guy
h
a
t

G
u
y

With complete honesty, the people involved would probably have fun with it. Just not the gm, I guess

just put together a completely normal human fighter with an aggressively forgettable name like Jones or something
play it completely straight but then about halfway through the session start making it increasingly obvious that your character has a massive scat fetish and just start shoehorning discussions of poo into every single interaction, cranking the stupidity dial higher and higher until the GM has to deal with you or end the game
guaranteed to lose you friends

he said ANY character you want?

go find the Ponyfinder books, create a pastel unicorn spellcaster.

unfunny faggotry

kek

Do you have the guts to pursue this sort of fuckery? If nazi stuff is a triggerooni for him, roll something like transnegro-impotent-disabled-redhaired and that dissimilar eyecolor thing-littleperson-chinese transman. WHO IS ALSO TRANS NAZI

and uses period blood jutsu

What starting level and point buy are you working with?

Alchemist.

Really, you could go into more detail but like 50% of alchemist stuff is just turning themselves more and more grotesque.

If you want an actual build, Vivisectionist alchemist with a tumor familiar+carnivalist rogue.

Have a hedgehog shaped tumor living inside of you that grows to large size and stabs people in the back.

Under rated

If he's allowing literally anything, abuse the shit out of the SRD license and start pulling from 3.0, d20 modern, and maybe a handful of 4th party products.
They're all the same core system, so your multiclass abomination that uses 5 books from 4 games should be a-ok.

Just minmax shit

Use race builder to create a tiny creature with flying.
Invest into nothing but DEX.
Grab flyby attack.
Go with the Knife Master archetype for rogue.
For feats, roll with Weapon Versatility, Sap Adept and Sap Master. Accomplished Sneak Attacker after those.

The general gist of it, you'll have FUCKTONS of Dexterity. With weapon finesse, you have a huge bonus to hit with daggers, and your sneak attack dice become d8's. Weapon Versatility allows you to make your daggers deal bludgeoning damage, allowing you to use the Sap feats. They add nonlethal damage to your nonlethal attacks equal to twice your total sneak attack damage. Accomplished Sneak Attacker adds even more d8's.

With a single attack, you should be able to down just about anything you come across, and your dex score will keep you nice and safe most of the time. You will become Deathfuck the Sentient Hornet, Terror of the Skies.