Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1833: Duplicate Jumps Are Allowed Now Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

muh salt

Jump doc isn't even named right.

Man, I just want to summon (and/or build) a Mecha Servant now. This needs to be added to the supplement.

...Also, Fate/GO needs a Scenario that's basically just Godzilla VS MechaGodzilla, except with Liz.

>My current faves out of all potential new ones are probably the Fake Jumper (Sasaki Kojiro style summon of you that got many of the legends wrong or exaggerated or mixed up with those of your allies), Magical Girl Jumper, Dangerous Beast Jumper, the Jumper Nine, Counter Jumper and more.
>A couple of them are just things like you in a Maid outfit or as a Police Officer though
Damn, that's going to end up being one huge-ass scenario.

Oh, all the new clones will be Supplement options too.

There's never been a set name for the jump document, whoever made the thread just uses what they named it.

Something tells me you are really enjoying doing the Jumper Wars scenario

Just a little.

Hey Val, what are some interesting things I can do with Real Eater and All Fiction?

Hey Val trying to make a charisma power for Lucifer in The God of High School. Would having the charisma to convince 1/3rd of heaven into a rebellion be considered 600 or 800 you think?

>reeeeeeeee
Cunt.
We need a new thread, so this fag doesn't get the satisfaction.

Excellent. Now who to turn into robots... Gotta have a MechaSaber at least, right?

Meh, most of us do not even look at the title. Let them bask in the glory of it while their imaginary waifu cheers them on.

600 I guess?

Indeed. And then you have all the different mecha sabers combine and turn into SaberVoltron

I don't think you can get both. If the situation is the same as Metalocalypse, you can only take one version of the Jump in your chain.

In Lyrical Nanoha, is the Blood of Kings - Darkness strictly a bad guy ability or would the TSAB let you get away with draining the people you take down?

>600 I guess?
Alright thanks.

>spoiler
You go too far.

I have no personal investment in all this duplicate talk one way or another, but I figured this pic would be topical.

Coincidentally, I've also been meaning to ask how the 800 lies style divides power between clones, if at all. I also wanna ask whether it's all 800 or nothing at all, but judging by the jump description, I'm pretty sure it's the former.

>that spoiler
GODDAMNIT VAL. Now I am obliged to do that... Why'd you have to mention it?

best waifu from each of the standard seven servant classes?

Lyrical Nanoha is pretty far on the side of idealism, so yeah, you'd probably get in trouble for that. They might stick you in a white collar prison and force you to attend meetings where you and the other inmates talk about how what you did was wrong.

I'm not kidding.

Different user, but I'm pretty sure Tovam said something along the lines of being able to take "one, the other, both, or neither". Doesn't make it any less of a shitty thing to do, but it was some equivalent of permission.

Jumps with nature/druid/shaman magic that can innately be taught to others? Rather not stop by Justice League Dark just to get the perk for teaching magic to others.

I look forward to your remakes, user.
Who are you gonna one-up first?

Pretty sure anyone can learn the D&D Druid stuff? Probably also the WoW stuff?

Not too knowledgeable on druid stuff aside those two.

How about Yoro's transgender gauntlet?

I'm still surprised none of nu-/jc/ shitstorm have surpassed the one of Princessanon

Far as I can tell, yes, it's a power to create 800 copies of yourself and those can create 800 copies of themselves, not up to or below.

Because you know it's the right thing to do.

Avoiding alternates or clones...the best waifus would be as follows

Saber is Arturia
Lancer is Lizzie
Archer is EMIYA
Rider is Astolfo
Caster is Medea
Assassin is Sasaki
Berserker is Nightinggale especially after that last pic of her holy fuuuuuuck

If you could remake it into a proper jump, that'd be great.
Gauntlets have always been trash.

What, is this an actual thing?

>spoiler
So Im guessing the Treatment was the Trick?

>spoiler
What pic?

And it's official art for a Craft Essence as well.

So obviously people are already drawing other Servants as it.

>Saber
>Caster
Correct choices, everything else just reveals your Aussie nature

>not up to or below
Ok, it's good to get confirmation on that. But my first question was really the one I wasn't sure about. Could you answer that part about how power is split up as well?

Honestly?
The only reason any of the recent shit that's happened has been allowed to happen? People are tired of the constant bullshit. The arguments, the shit, the other arguments, the other OTHER arguments, people are just tired of it. They're willing to let this, that, and the other thing happen because it's been 4 years of just nonstop bollocks.

You aren't going to see a shit-show like PrincessAnon for a loooooooong while, just because people are too tired to bother.

God damn. I only wish I knew how I was going to afford her.

Oh, it's not. They're all equal clones to you.

>All dem needles
I would attack from a few miles away, only then would I feel somewhat safe.

I know this is bait... But I am far to curious to let this pass by. What happened?

Yeah. Diaries of something. Like half the jump is transgendering and Yoro refused to pull it out when asked to.

>refused to pull it out when asked to.
Just like your father then?

There's zero reason you can't take both. Where in the rules does it say you can only take one?

So what can it do, Val?

>when you get to a point where no jump has anything to offer you power wise and you're only ten jumps in

Give me all your bullshit perks and combos. The atrophy is killing me.

It's mandatory for you to switch genders, right?

Yeah, but it's not to human genders. It's all crazy alien stuff, like Hellgender. Honestly, I think the dysphoria would be so much that you wouldn't even think of it in gender terms. As for not taking it out, I do think that the gender swapping thing is kind of important for Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor's metaphor about being the working poor, but it could have been changed for some different but equivalent mechanic that also kept you constantly thinking about your health and how you could possibly afford treatments. Just a chronic illness, for example.

This The rules just say no duplicates.
There's nothing to stop you from taking both jumps, because there are no further rules about duplicates, since they're not supposed to exist in the first place.

HaHA! That's a good one. Credit where credit's due. But seriously have you seen anyone Jump it? There's a reason for that.

>Astolfo
B A S I C

Valeria and tovam decided that rather than having one Medaka jump, we should have two. Duplicate jumps. One of our oldest rules is that duplicate jumps aren't allowed, so these two doing this has basically turned everything on its head. It's now legal to make a duplicate of any jump you want and get it on the drive, and there's really no reason to care about lewd or replacement jumps now either. It's completely open.

He's talking about the Princessanon stuff jackass

And proud of it bitch.

Seriously, though, Astolfo is trash and I hate him. He doesn't even have good hair. What's the point of a trap without a cute hair style?

Rider choice is wrong. The correct answer is clearly ______Medb.

Oh, yeah, probably should have been clear. I already knew all that, I just wanted to know what this guy was talking about referring to some princess user.

Correct

If I take Madness wavelength of Pride in soul eater am I going to end up with an ever expanding area of gold populated by Gilgamesh clones?

>spoiler
Eh, I don't know if it's exactly a "shitty thing to do" considering one it's at least acknowledging both of them exist, rather than just using the replacement. I mean, let's be honest, if it's one of the other, most people are going to take the more fleshed-out, more recent jump, that isn't just a list of powers. Val's may be kind of skeevy, but tovam's isn't exactly the... most well-executed jump, even by early standards. Better to have a jump be used than just tossed out like a piece of rubbish in favor of something shinier. Unfortunately, I doubt the type of people who inhabit /jc/ will be able to resist the call of Val's bullshit for some vague "respect" to the original jumpmaker. This whole situation is just disgusting.

False. Loli Queen is the most superior choice of Rider.

Oh, well that, user, was how one guy decided to make a tower princess jump and blew up the thread because tower princess is lewd. He also chased out SoAnon in the process and got her to try and remove her jumps because she hated lewd that much.

I like Medb more but she's not waifu material.

>not using Generic Isekai to get best girl (boy)

When are you going to finish Xenoverse and Super?

Thats not either of the pirates, Annie/Mary or Drake

See, now that works. His hair is cute, especially with those ears. But Astolfo's is just this spiky mess with a pony tail. Boring.

Dysphoria has nothing to do with the working poor, though. It's a thing upper and upper middle class people cry about so they can feel like they have it tough. I don't see how it's important to the jump.

Notably that shitstorm lasted like 3 threads and every time Princessanon posted the argument was revived again at least until recently

>That Pic.

Valkyrie Chronicles update when?

Also it sucks that Valkyrie Chronicles wasted the franchise's niche to make a action game, have you played Azure Revolution yet Val?

So what are you up to atm?

>Doesn't have cute hair
Bro do you just have bad taste in general? Big braid is a classic.

When are you going to finish Black Crusade.

Playing card games

>He also chased out SoAnon in the process and got her to try and remove her jumps because she hated lewd that much.
More like she threw a hissyfit and stomped off.

When are you going to finish the multiplayer supplement?

Buddy do you know how many fucking ways there are of setting up multiplayer.

I'm gonna be on this, like, three years from now.

Honestly, people would have probably taken Val's even if it was just a list of powers, as long as it had more than tovam's version. Only people who were attached to Real Eater wouldn't.

How is gender swapping at all related to a the working poor metaphor, especially with how it's shoehorned in (in the game itself that is)?

Jump # 243 Mob Psycho 100
Background: Middle schooler (0)
Perks:
*Attractive (0)
*Body Improver (100, Discount)
*Emotional Charge (300, Discount)
*Natural Esper (600)
Companions
*Import X ? (0)

(I still don’t know about the imports to I am assuming all companions get imported in free, the wording could be clarified there)

Well from an island paradise back to Japanese high school. It seems I spend a good portion of my time starting out in high school. It’s kind of strange I wind up the cool popular girl that everyone thinks is stuck up. I am not really mostly I am just bored out of my skull when the world isn’t at stake and I have no time for popularity games.

So this time it was a world of evil spirits and psychics. My Companions and I formed a Psychic investigation club and we went about hunting down supernatural stuff. We helped exercise a ton of spirits but then somehow we came in to contact with this Scar organization.

They tried to kidnap me… it went as well as could be expected. They tried again and we crushed their local division and from there it became a war. They attacked us I started to use business savvy and money to take them apart.

They fought back by trying to target my companions and family and got stomped on harder. They crumbled first.

I dont have the time to make a casserole, let alone have pans

Meh, I'm going to keep blaming PrincessAnon since he's the one that changed status quo and got us lewd jumps. He kinda started the fight by insisting on it even when told no.

Just to clarify, are you able to create something by erasing its non-existence with All Fiction/Non Fiction or not?

What kind of powers would you eventually develop with Gotta Have Power To Get Power? Like, scale, scope, ability, etc. Or is it basically freeform?

How does the enemy creation of I Wanna Be The Strongest Hero work? Do these guys just get inserted in the setting no matter how little they fit into it? I just can't imagine being in a relatively normal or low-power setting, with the Jumper being by far the strongest being there, and somehow an enemy or challange appears that can challenge them. Most of the time these settings simply can't produce things like that. So I can't really imagine how they'd come into being without just saying "yeah, Jump-chan just put them there, I guess". Kinda feels like the perk would be better if the challenges and enemies couldn't exceed setting.

Contemplating what getting Alpha psyker levels in LoT and in 40k would bring me to. I'd like to say I'd be akin to Malcador but that just seems a bit too much. Maybe a unrestricted Eldrad.

>chased out
SoAnon was an arrogant, self-important bitch. The thread is better off without someone trying to bully away new Jumpmakers.

Putting off doing writing for this chain made up of 50 combinations of jumps, because I want to actually write a story out of it, but that would doing worldbuilding.

Is no multiplayer the only unbroken rule we have yet? I can't imagine it'll be long before someone makes a real multiplayer supplement.

Give Valeria some time. She wants to finish off with a bomb, and that's the biggest one thus far.

And it's going to tear /jc/ right the fuck apart from the onset of PvP.

I see you're firmly in favor of lewd, eh user? Since the only thing she did was be against lewd, so yeah, if you favor lewd then she threatened a lewd jumpmaker. Otherwise she didn't really do much wrong. Anyway, see

That's not what I'm talking about, though it's not uncommon for young trans people to be part of the working poor if they decide to run away from the security of home so that they can transition away from disapproving families. But again, not the actual point of the mechanic. The reason it's in the game is to keep you constantly on your toes, never knowing when your weird alien biology is going to decide "you need to stop being your current gender" and force you to either go spend money on a pill or take severe penalties to all actions from the health problems. And since your species doesn't have just one gender, you can't stock up on pills ahead of time without a massive expenditure of money, so this isn't something you can prepare for. It's purpose is to simulate that constantly living from hand to mouth experience, even if you're doing well with the game and have learned its ins and outs well. I think it could have been replaced with some different health condition other than weird alien gender fluidity, easily, but Yoro chose to be faithful to the game despite objections. And my mention of dysphoria was in reference to you, the jumper, not the protagonist of the game. I think that you finding yourself in one of those weird alien genders wouldn't feel like gender dysphoria, because it would be so alien that you wouldn't think of it as not being a man (or woman, I don't know what your gender is) anymore but just being in a weird and uncomfortable body in general.

Silly, it'll be a month or two before multiplayer results in us being torn apart. A lot of stubborn people like you will be sitting there arguing for a while.

Legends say that Multiplayer Mode can only be unlocked if you manage to defeat BattlerAnon five times in a row on Nightmare Mode, and then defeat Jumpchan-Ultimate with a Powerlock drawback without taking any damage, and then finally leaving the thread for an entire year and learn to love yourself in the process.

Only then will Multiplayer Mode be revealed.

No public multiplayer is the rule. No one gives a shit if you're playing with other people as long as it's a contained thing. NuBee keeps talking about having Valeria on his chains and you don't see people flipping shit about that.

Making builds and doing updates, mostly. Also thinking of committing suicide because it's better than the Teemoing.

Yeah, but it's ruined by the spike blob that is the rest of his haircut.

>if they decide to run away from the security of home
Yeah, but they were originally part of the upper and upper middle class, they're just decided to impose hardship on themselves. So I don't really consider them TRUE lower class since it's self inflicted and not something they were born into or forced into out of economic or cultural inertia.

>spoiler

Well I couldn't think of a better christmas present for Valeria than someone's suicide.

The fuck is teemoing

Then public multiplayer, Mr. Specific.

League of Legends. Doombot mode.

>But again, not the actual point of the mechanic
The last time this came up, someone posted a pic form the dev talking about how it's to represent problems he and the dev team experienced as transexual/non-binary people. So he disagrees with you.