Lads I got the directions mixed up and ended up in the wrong sector. What do I tell the captain?

Lads I got the directions mixed up and ended up in the wrong sector. What do I tell the captain?

And we got separated from the rest of the fleet what do

Just be honest. I bet that thing where they fling incompetent navigators out the air lock is just a rumor.

Kill any other navigators onboard. He's got to be stuck with you.

Say that a random crew member is actually a Chaos cultist and he conspired with warp horrors to misdirect the ship.

dont. the Warp took your ship astray.

How many astropaths are usually on a vessel? Do they have spares for if they tossed one out? I'd imagine they're scarce enough that you'd be safe at least until you arrived back in friendly territory where you could be replaced.

"The warp did it."

Put the blame on a crew member you dont like by implying chaos corruption.
Or just blame the warp. How are they going to argue? They dont know shit.

Tell him nothing, it's not as though he'd know what the destination is supposed to look like.

>that you'd be safe at least until you arrived back in friendly territory where you could be replaced.
Well you usually have a choir of them, but Astropath transcendent are quite rare.

Navigators are a lot more problematic though. You usually have only 1 and tossing it out of the airlock will cause ire with the navis nobilite.

"M'lord, their seems to have been an unpredictable warp anomaly. We have ended up in the wrong sector."

Don't.

"Oops, my bad"

Obviously the Eldar are behind this.

Convince him that the sector you've arrived in is the intended destination and that he should proceed with the exterminatus without worry. Sneak off the ship on its next stop.

Say that you read the Imperial Tarot, and a golden light lead you here. Then hope to the Emperor on Terra you make enough money here for him to forget whatever you were meant to be doing. Also, remind him what happens to people who try to kill a navigator. (hint, its something to do with that third eye)

This is the only correct answer. There are millions of worlds, so what if you invade the wrong one? Who will even notice?

Don't tell him anything,it doesn't matter anyway.If your ship is a supply vessel,the administratum is so incompetent the system you landed on will be needing your supplies.If it's a military ship,the sector probably will be under attack by orcs or deldar,and you just got the jump on them.

Tell him it was the treachery of the Warp. It had the benefit of probably being true.

So I told him that a warp storm carried us off course and that it would take a few more weeks get to the destination. I dont know if he believed me but I haven’t been thrown out of the airlock yet. I feel kinda bad about it tho

"The warp is a fickle thing captain." Literally this.

He don't like that? Refuse to serve. Guess what you ass just went on strike and this ship won't fucking move. Oh you wanna manually jump it? Have fun with short hops and possibly getting your soul fucking flayed.

The Emperor told me to do it bro.

>Navigator tells me we're delayed by 4 weeks because of warp storms
>I don't believe him but I can't execute him because he's the only one we've got
Emperor on earth, what do I do about these vile mutants?

>We're in the wrong sector, the crew is nervous and the navigator is complaining about warp-storms.
>One of the scouts tells me the Captain was overheard muttering about a plague of mutants.

>By the Emperor, I think we've been infiltrated