Son, your brother told us you've invested heavily into this bitcoin thing

>Son, your brother told us you've invested heavily into this bitcoin thing
>Remember there are no "get rich quick schemes" in life son and you should really be less frivolous with your spending and start saving more from your job since you only make $4,000 per month
>Your mother and I started small and built up a nice financial nest over time making safe investments for our life and that's why we're able to have a lot of money now
>That's really the only way to succeed son
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK BOOMERS

>mfw I'm 22 and made $450,000 out of almost nothing purely from crypto this year
>mfw I live on my own but have to pretend to be poor and take shit from my family lest they realize how well off I actually am

>inb4 450k isn't that much
At 22 it's a decent fucking start.

you sound like a dick, your parents just want what's best for you. crypto sounds too good to be true to anyone who hasn't researched it

Boomer arrogance isn't something you should tolerate. Just remind them of how their generation sold out everyone else's to globalism.

But can you cash out?

asking the tough questions

I did cash out.

I have $35k left in crypto. The rest is all out.

moar

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

It's tough to keep my mouth shut.
They're basically considering giving me a little money for some things, like a plane ticket to get to the location of this new job I started, and I'm too greedy to say "fuck off I'll buy it myself" so I bite my tongue and pretend not to know anything. It's harder than I thought, but I just keep saying "ah I see. yeah I understand. Thanks."

How'd you do it? Curious for when my time comes.

Larp

You honestly sound like a new fucking boomer.

"Son by the time I was 22 I had made my first half a million by sitting at my computer and clicking a buy button before others knew what crypto was."

But dad, how does that help me?!
Well, work harder!

Fuck off.

>Tell my brother I'm going to invest in a mining rig to mine zClassic and Hush
>He doesn't think mining is profitable any more and cries about electricity costs etc.
>Show him the proof that I can break even within 120 days.
>Gets jealous and calls my parents telling them I'm going to gamble all my money away
>Get a call from my parents crying that they're worried I'm going to lose all my money and begging me not to gamble and just work like everyone else.

My parts should arrive through January.

>I purchased my first house when I was 20 years old.

Kek I have over 1 million in crypto no one knows about. Good thing is my dad isn't a asshole and we are investing his fiat together. Making 100% gains every year in real estate.

you're so retarded. find one good coin, go all in, 2-3x and you're a millionaire.

Not him but local bitcoins/blockchain.info are pretty good.

nice larp stupid faggot

just put your first $100 into coinbase?

How do I get a gf that looks like this?

>You sound like a dick
I'm being calm, saying "oh I see. thanks" and shit.

My dad actually said "I'm shocked by your calmness" since it's so uncharacteristic with me.

You don't know boomers. These people would make crypto illegal on the foundation of they think it's a scam. Also, they don't want what is best for him, they want what is best for them. How would they look at their next dinner party if their son lost some money in an online scam?

I didn't get where I am in crypto by doing this though. I know what works for me and I stick to it.

You're calm to their face but then you go online and post "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK BOOMERS"

i get the whole 'pretend to be poor thing'
as soon as i made my first 50k i was so excited and told all my family now they're asking me for money all the time
now i'm up beyond that and still pretend i'm at 50k

humblebragging as thick as tikka masala

Nah. The difference between boomers and this generation's success stories will be that boomers got rich taking far less risk relative to what is required today. You could get 10% on treasuries in the 80s for example. Your dollar went further. Prerequisites for jobs were less intense (I GOT DIS JOB BY WALKING IN OFF THE STREET AND A FIRM HAND SHAKE!). Many of those jobs paid wages that thanks in part to the strength of the dollar were capable of fully financing houses, cars, families, educations, etc. This generation will learn and likely spread to the next that you need to follow demand, adapt, be unorthodox, and take risk. This generation's shining trait above all else is how much it was bullshitted, misled, and swindled by the previous generation.

well... enlighten me i am not on your level (100K+) yet but i can imagine being a "whale" is where the fun starts

Lucky.

OP here by the way. I actually have a house so I can't even use the crypto gains on that.

Thing boomers don't understand is that it is very hard to get going financially right now thanks to the economic climate they created. Economy is okay but employment situation is brutal for students coming out of uni, tuition is sky fucking high so they're under heavy debt to begin with, boomers housing flip scheme and foreign buyer importing to pay their inflated ask prices have made it very hard for young people to buy property, etc.

If you want to get out from under this, you have to take some risks like investing in crypto, marijuana stocks, and similar. You will almost certainly fall behind inflation if you don't.

...yeah. I feel like I'm going to explode.

the fuck is wrong with chinks and their teeth?

look at that bitch. she has BROWN TEETH. THE FUCK? everything about you is on point except for BROWN TEETH?

Your first $1 mill is the hardest, time is on your side for sure.

Now let's see if you're smart and know you need to diversify soon if you want to be safe and let the gains continue for your whole life.

This is very well said. Every generation after the boomers is recovering and learning to make their own way after being mislead for years by those scum fucks. Unfortunately the effects of the boomers will be felt for many generations.

If you are Euro just convert all your shit to ETH and exit through CEX.IO. You will also make about 10% to 20% extra since CEX.IO has always higher prices for ETH than the rest of the market.

$450k is nothing though. Come back when you're at least $3M in.

here

I speculate it is due to the crazy amounts of rice they consume from shit tier rice farms with pesticides and bread loaf size rats running around, but idk

moar

she just need better teeth

I genuinely thought all the
>boomer advice
threads were a fucking joke. They aren't, apparently. I never thought my own family would talk like that.

they don't floss
i haven't brushed my teeth in a month but floss everyday
guess whose breath smells good and whose doesn't

firm handshake, son. that's all you need.

Cash and a foreign bank account (localbitcoins) and I'm in the US.

how can someone be so innocent on instagram and be so lewd for their job

HAHAHA amazing.

lmfao

my boomer dad knew about Bitcoin from spending too much time reading Zerohedge but he never bothered to buy any, lel

now he wants me to invest 50k in crypto for him after he saw me doubling my money in a month. i told him to just buy ETH

to be fair being able to buy equity in startups (which is close to what crypto is) is a good way to make money, but most of us aren't allowed to do so because of the SEC. It's not like these VCs are geniuses either, they invest in shit like Juicero.

I'm going to Korea soon, you can join me.

Should've kept at least 250k in man seriously you don't need 400k right now immediately you couldve become a millionaire.

how much would it cost to fuck a girl like in op's pic? raw, of course

Honestly m8 I'm nearly in the same boat, 22 with 380k in btc, but I started with 100k lol, I just told my parents I sold, but before I told them that lie, I egged them on to tell me to sell durring that dip to 10k. They assume I sold at 12.5k and now they get depressed when they see the price rise. I want to build that artificial regret inside them till btc reaches 38k, that's when I'll have 1million USD. At that point I'll either tell them I never sold, or I might just continue torturing them. They should learn to not advise on stuff they don't understand. Boomers are the biggest hypocrites.

Fuck this fag, glad he sold low lmao

moar please

D E V I L I S H

That's because the goyim are too dumb to invest in promising start-ups. They will just lose all their money! You can leave that sort of things to the Chosen, we studied for these things, we know what we're doing.

let's be totally honest, only white parents are the ones that try to FUD you.

asian and indian parents would hop on any reasonably sound way to make money because they aren't idiots and they trust the progress of technology.

sucks to be white, sometimes.

>earn 300$ a month on my part time job
>100$ in crypto
Just kill me already

I want smol nippon waifu.

This. But they really do think it's a scam, and they think I'm "risking everything." They don't realize I already did what I needed to do to make decent money in this market and I'm not "about to risk it all" but rather I fucking did risk it and was successful. Basically I'm a deceitful little shit and getting away will be the only cure.

I keep fucking it up out of excitement. Like telling my brother I made decent gains and now he goes and tells fucking everyone.

But I deny even understanding what a blockchain is and my brother doesn't know exactly how much I made so it's fine really.

I don't fuck with markets (like try to pump them up or force them down with my money).

100k+ sucks because in the beginning it's like "ok if I'm wrong and I lose some money, it's just another month or two of wagecucking to make it back. no big deal." When you get up to bigger numbers, you realize that if you fuck up, you lose a year or two or more of wagecucking salary. That's why taking the same risks doesn't exactly scale well and why I actually keep so much of my gains in cash to invest where it's needed instead of just buying and praying for months on something.

Being an unemployed neet fresh out of university is what forced me to start trading and stick with crypto more.

Then I got jobs where my manager was condescending to me for like $100 a day after taxes and I realized I could make at least 10-20x that with my portfolio and a computer screen. Now I'm still wagecucking but I don't think I'd give a shit if they fired me again.

Shitty parents. My dad even gave me some money to invest in crypto lol.

Fuck I want that comfy $1 million milestone so badly.

Huh, really makes you think.

I've fucked Korean prostitutes ( I realize my pic in OP is Japanese ) and you're looking at $100 for cheap shit or $180-$220 for a good fuck.

I think this guy is an actual genius.

You're right too hahaha
Learn to trade and read the market's sentiment and research (fuck just buying and holding and praying). You'll get there.

Oyyyyyy gevalt!

Calm in person, venting online. If I'm not calm they won't pay for my $400 plane ticket to visit them kek. That's like 0.08% of my portfolio so it's almost worth taking shit for it.

>FUCK BOOMERS

Boomers are fucking retarded and did mess things up for everyone, but your parent's advice is partially sound in that there is value to actually working and developing skills.

Crypto money is a black swan event, be happy you made money when you did, but you didn't do anything special or unique. Congrats on the payday, and possibly taking some risk (where did you get your seed funding?).

I'm saying this as a Gen Xer. We learned how to break shit and put it back together and developed logic and problem solving skills. We understand both the analog and the digital worlds, which is why close to if not 100% of real whales are Gen X. I'm 0% dependent on crypto to thrive in the world. What's next for you?

Also, there is a lot value in being poor. It makes you hungry and creative. With your absence of humility and appreciation for parents, even if you disagree with them, there is a 100% certainty you're going to have a tough life. Larping that you're poor to your family is sad, if you had balls, you'd own it. My guess is you are leeching.

>I'm saying this as a Gen Xer. We learned how to break shit and put it back together and developed logic and problem solving skills.

Late Xer early millenial here. That doesn't mean fuck all today if you don't have a degree. Try getting an actual stable, decent paying job with that. Boomers fucked our economy and now it's a (((global))) economy which means they'll find a Mexican or Chinaman to do it for 1/10th the cost.

>i did cash out

>all my money was just lucky
No I spent painstaking months reading every book I could find about trading and studying the markets intensely. I've had 48 hour trading sessions doing nothing but sitting down and making money.

I'm lucky but these kinds of gains don't come from straight luck.

Book suggestions plz

>You honestly sound like a new fucking boomer.
>"Son by the time I was 22 I had made my first half a million by sitting at my computer and clicking a buy button before others knew what crypto was."

Except all of us here are pretty aware about how ridiculous this market is. It's fucking hilarious, and I know damn well I'm not working hard for my gains outside of some basic research and risk taking. It's FREE money.

Go to tradingview interactive charts and look at the "indicators". Then go read what they do on investopedia.

Then go to coinmarketcap and do your research.

And read Technical Analysis of Financial Markets by John Murphy. And practice trading, a lot.

Also this. Boomers aren't wrong when they say what we're doing is highly risky. It's just funny for those of us who took those risks, essentially came out of it successful beyond a level where a complete meltdown of the markets would affect us, and then are being told not to take those same risks that got us here.

Yeah which books, I have never wanted to learn a skill more in my life. I was up 8% a day for two weeks and then I invested it all in the Verge meme and lost half my portfolio.

Not mad though I deserved it.

sounds like me when I sold dope in college

>inb4 450k isn't that much
ur beyond doing well my dude.

I am 24 and I dont even have a fifth of that

>I'm being calm
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK BOOMERS

>then transfer to ur bank account and get taxed for half ur shit

yeah m8, thanks

What part of 'calm in person, letting it out on Veeky Forums' do you not understand?