Why is Ripple mooning so hard?

Why is Ripple mooning so hard?

People really really love fidget spinners

artificial hype created by (((media)))

i just bout 100,000 because its cheap user. Duhh.
If bcash can hit $3000 why not ripple?

Because it will be added to coinbase soon

Accumulation in the same way BCH was before it got added

>INB4 no it wont

yes it will i have inside knowledge and no i wont give my sources

100k XRP here also

>hell nah, i wont buy high and sell low
>its gonna dip soon, ill just wait abit before i buy more
>w-whats happening, it has to go down, let me wait a bit longer
>REEEEEEEEE ffs

Proof

It's the future of money and will dethrone Bitcoin in 2018.

Bitcoin is dying. Merchants are dropping it and no one using it for payments anymore. It's nothing but a speculative bubble now. PoW is a broken garbage that relies on inflation or outrageous fees.

Rumors

But also this

Newfags who heard Ethereum went from $1 to $700 think that Ripple is "Ethereum with banks" and can hit that price too.

and the fundamentals are solid

--

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

Unironically, this is how a normie thinks.

I hope it knocks off bcore it will make it easier for Cash to take over with bitcoin down the tubes from ripple

kek

well who knows, the market is still pretty young.

Banks and government pumping the price to gain control of the new generation of currency

>Ripple, a company that premined 100b coins, is more decentralized than BTC
lol

I get that this is satire, but there is a whole “market cap is meaningless” meme making it’s way around, that is how you know (((coordinated manipulation))) is afoot.

Centrally controlled scam with billions of coins held by shady devs. They taper and release the supply of coins to manipulate the price.

>when you realize the ripple logo is a metaphor for a dreidel

Koreans are buying the fuck out of it, 2 billlion volume on bithumb

Holy fuck you're dumb. What is market cap vs supply. Literally the state of ripple buyers. Noobs who have no fucking clue what they're supporting or why. Kys normie cuck

>ripple
>barely 2x
>mooning
Fucking kek. Look at zcl, that is mooning

90% of BTC is owned by just 1% of ancient miners.

People fudding ripple are mostly chinese miners afraid of losing their recently acquired status quo.

Marketkap maymay :DD

I wouldnt be surprised if half the Devs with coins listed on Binance arent doing this.

It's 6xed since mid December though

Ripple actually did a flippening, lol eth.

600% up since I bought in.
Fuck off.

to be honest it is because the CEO went on CNBC yesterday pumping it up.

This^

normshits only see it as a top five coin that isn't worth $500+ each like all the other big boys, so therefore it MUST be truly undervalued and ready to go 500-10,000x

Zcl did 23x since last week on bittrex

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>It will moon

>Trading will be (((temporarily suspended))) for regular people

>Whales will be the only ones permitted to cash out

>it will crash to ATL shortly after

ETH doesn't compete with the other coins it exists to be supplementary and adds security to all crypto.

I fucking shilled it constantly user but I was called a filthy pajeet even though I'm from Netherlandistan. A friend of mine advised me last weel, he got 50x in the last 3 weeks. Buy now, the fomo will be real when ZCL joint forks into btcp