Tfw you dismissed Ripple as shitcoin

>tfw you dismissed Ripple as shitcoin
>tfw normies invested in Ripple without knowing fuckall about cryptos and made tons

Iktfb , you can reedem yourself with xlm

ITS LITECOIN ALL OVER AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>shitcoin
How exactly did you arrive at that conclusion? Did you fall for the "centrulizayyshun" meme?

Hey there chap. How's that monetary revolution coming along now?

biz - made fun of ripple for months
normies - oooo cheap bitcoin

it's literally superior to all other coins
--

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

LMOA
normie chad here. didn't even have an account a week ago, now ripple millionaire about to bang your mum and sister

and it will dethrone Bitcoin in 2018 because it will actually be used for payments. it's going to penetrate markets measured in trillions, not billions. Forget about Bitcoin's speculative market cap. XRP is the money of the future.

some hardcore shills in biz

no, just that there's other coins that are superior, such as XRB :^)

it's the same pasta over and over again

>10s of validators

Who the hell's gonna use RaiBlocks? No one, that's who.

>everything I don't like is a pasta

Well ripple isn't a crypto, so there's that.

Let's double team their mom bro.

>I just sold 500 ICX to buy XRP and ride the ATH wave

pray for me fellas

I've seen it plastered in a shit load of threads too. It's pasta. Unless you don't know what pasta is.

I know the post you're talking about, but you tagged mine too, which doesn't make sense. If you're seeing my post in other threads, it's because it's just the obvious truth.

WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING ALL THIS CRIPPPLE!?!?!?!?!?!

koreans