Keychain of Creation Storytime

Hey Veeky Forums, I've been feeling kinda nostalgic and reread Keychain of Creation (think Order of the Stick, but with Exalted instead of D&D), so I'm going to storytime the comic here to introduce some of you guys to it (at the very least, to the end of the first chapter if nobody's interested).

If you don't want to wait for me to get to it, you can read it yourself on the site it's hosted on. keychain.patternspider.net/

Fuck off shill. Your comic sucks.

This is shit and you are shit

Considering the negative responses and no positive ones, I'll continue to page 20-24 or so and let it sit for a while, if nothing, I'll just let the page slide and won't post anymore.

I'm reading. I've never played Exalted before, but this kind of comedy story is right up my alley

Okay, so here's where I'm going to leave it off. If anyone wants me to continue, say something, otherwise I'll stop and let someone else have the thread slot.

Kill yourself.

KoC is great. It's what first got me into Exalted because I saw an image of Misho and thought "why does his guy have a smiley face in his forhead?" Does anyone know what happened to Jukashi anyway? I know that he ran a number of quests on tgchan, but I don't think any of them have updated in about a year.

Keychain's what got me into Exalted too. From what I can tell, he hasn't been up to much in the past few years, but I've seen him popping up here and there. I know he's done a few play-by-post RPs, but he doesn't have a real central location to follow him at.

Bluntly, I kind of want to drum up some support for the guy because I talked to him on the topic of getting a print version of Keychain once and he said he thought that there wouldn't be anyone who would be interested in it. Maybe convince him to start a patreon or more than that. Holy grail would be him restarting Keychain whether as a comic or even as a webnovel the way Poppy O'Possum went.

Shit, if he had a central place to follow him, like some sort of art site or social media network, I'd probably even commission him. Where have you found him, out of curiosity?

Hentai Foundry of all places. He was logged in a couple days ago. Dunno when he'll next be on; don't know his fapping habits, and frankly I don't particularly want to either.

You can always try sending him an email on the address he lists on the Keychain site. Might still work.

I want you to continue, if only to spite the other assholes in this thread.

I think I can comply. ;)

Trying something out...

Reminder to always take good care of your fucking hands.

Skipping over 31 because it's a holiday thing.

Something a little funny.

>bloo bloo I won't continue until you meanies staph!!!
How fucking old are you, five? Or are you just a ledditor?

Lolwut? I just didn't want to continue doing something like this unless there were actually a few people who would want

I just had to solve 7 captchas to post this.

>I don't want you to keep doing this thing !
>Okay I'll stop
>Haha what a fag he stopped doing this thing

I'm actually perfectly happy to tell any number of haters that they can fuck a cactus, my concern was if there was anyone actually enjoying what I was doing. Since I got some positive responses, I kept going. If I hadn't gotten any, I would have stopped.

Keychain's actually what killed any interest in Exalted for me. It was a very much "I want none of that" moment.

And with page 64, we reach the end of chapter 1. I'm going to have to leave things off here for a while because good lord the captchas...

I hope the people who enjoyed this outnumbered those who did not, and depending on how I feel any how anything else in the threat goes, I may post more.

Good little toaster~

lol I'd forgotten about the name joke.

I'm liking it. Shame it stopped, it was just getting interesting.

Bump

I wish he’d come back and finish it

He got tendonitus and had to stop drawing.

Doctor gave him a clean bill of health though so he said he may start it up again.

Hahahaha

I know, but that was years ago, and he's been drawing for quests ever since. Wasnt he just starting college as well? He must have finished by now.

No I mean he made that announcement somewhere very recently. It was mentioned in the Exalted general some time ago.

Oh shit, really? That's great! Didn''t he disappear from the interet about a year ago?

It's dead, Jim.

>he's been drawing for quests ever since
Which ones?

Lunar Quest, Will of the Undermind, The Sword and Poloka Quest. From what I can tell these have all goe the way of KoC.

Didn't the author die?

im reading, intresting

aww. I think the people enjoying it were just busy reading. I find it funny.

>Magitech

Absolutely disgusting.

>implying Magitech isn't top tier worldbuilding
I get it, you prefer your magic 'mystical' rather than a vending machine for deus ex machinas or as an excuse for steampunk aesthetics. I understand that.

But your shit taste is inexcusable.

So, I had a good day at work and a nap, and considering the situation changed from, "OP literally cannot stop inhaling dicks" to "hey, this is a cool thing" who's ready for next part of the story? First some extras and then onto the story. I'll only be bumping the thread every other update so the thread won't be constantly spammed to the top.

He stopped being really active, but you can still find him if you know where to look. He uses his "Jukashi" handle with the Pterok avatar for just about every one of his accounts.

On the topic of "cannot stop inhaling cock"...