I have been pajeeted

i have been pajeeted

the whales literally killed this token

Other urls found in this thread:

token.store/trade/BNTY
youtube.com/watch?v=VyfOp_keW0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was a shitcoin to begin with, who needs a special coin for bounties, just use any other

Going 3x by end of week but whatever

Is this coin dead or something?

I thought it was going to mooooooon or whatever but im losing money

im holdin 1k only but still..

Lel as soon as the little whale group takes down their wall it'll fly, it's called accumulation user. How many times has this happened to you and then a week or two later the coin has fucking gone skits and entered Andromeda? Plenty of times, thats how many

>Actually being this weak handed
You will be posting Pink Wojaks by weeks end

this got shilled very hard. i did my part in trying to tell all of you it was a shitcoin but i just got teamed on and called a shill by shills

line go up
line go down

Whales strangled the fuck out of it last night, shook off all the weak hands (hype).

Whoever did that is an asshole, could have made more money if they just let it grow but whatever.

just hold on to this stupid coin like the rest of us, once its on some other exchanges it will pick up a bit

if its caused you a cash flow problem you need to diversify more i guess. nothing worse than liquidating at a loss

Post the chart. I'm lazy but I want to laugh.

Sup my dudes, apparently this coin is another exchange and no one's noticed.

token.store/trade/BNTY

There's a small arbitrage opportunity for one of you, buy from the kuckcoin whale and sell to the buyer on the dex. Why am I not doing this myself? Because it's only a few hundred dollars and it's more meaningful to me if other people become more aware of dexes outside of ShitterDelta.

Whales are just fighting for every penny, which is kinda sad, but whatever. Once they stop being autists we can continue our mission. Don't sell for meager profits, user.

>actually exiting at this point

it's like people are unable to hold something for longer than a week at most
don't mind me accumulating, just 40k and growing...

RIP memecoin

got good gainz and then jumped out

rofl @ those who still hold this

>It hasn't even been a week since release to kucoin

I don't know what it is with people being unable to hold onto a coin for more than two days, it's insane

this was clearly a pump and dump. it got spammed to no end here. you fell for a scamcoin.

fuck this, im back to my initial investment, cya boys

this coin has the exact same vibe as Confido. tell me it doesn't.

it doesn't

It does, get your money back while you can

confido was a clear exit scam, this has a working product its the first week its on a big exchange too
not every ico is pajeet condifo exit scam

EVERY COIN IS A SCAM BUT BITCOIN EXIT NOW BEFORE BUBBLE POP TOMORROW
EXIT EXIT EXIT

and the devs aren't anonymous.

Literally a tripple bottom, see you boys on the moon.

yep, would appreciate if the whales fucked off right about now

Oh really?? I'll just right over there - all you need is my private key, right?

I'm holding 2,859, I bought in much lower than the whale can bring it to. Why would I sell when this will be a dollar by the end of jan?

No you newfag, it's just like etherdelta. You missed it though, someone sniped the buy order at 0.00025.

everyone is forgetting that this coin has been on the market for only a couple of days. have some patience. if you're smart you're buying more during this dip so you can realize the gains when this coin hits more exchanges

but whats the ensurance that it wont dispear into the realm of shitcoins? i like the idea but as of right now, without news or anything it wont go anywhere. and thats saying something imo

It can't "disappear" if it hits larger exchanges. Dont get FUD

There are no guarantees in anything. Crypto is a giant ponzi scheme that we're all just desperately trying to get in at the bottom and get out again before millionaire kike with far more market leverage steals your retirement fund to add to his shekel pile. All wealth in imaginary money comes from the faith that some other dumb asshole is going to buy it, in the desperate hopes that he can find some other dumb asshole to buy from him. Zero sum game. For anyone to win, lots of people have to lose.

There is no assurance BTC isn't going to shit the bed and die like an old man either. This is high-stakes internet gambling. The house is always going to win.

don't be so melodramatic. all organisms have to compete in some fashion. at least we're not tearing each other to pieces

>i have been pajeeted
and depleted

Is this gunna hit 5000 sats bois? should I set a sell order and forget about it?

the whales literally allowed me to buy it

Yeah and now they're allowing you to sit on 0% gains until they're done wagging their dicks back and forth literally over pennies.

I have no problem with that. I might hodl for a few months.

Smart contracts are too revolutionary for this to fail in the long-term, and of course I have the pipedream hope we can eventually take power away from the central banks.

Maybe when its done getting spitroasted by fucking Kuckcoin AND the whales maybe, but by then basically all the hype will be dead from every pajeet on earth getting burned.

I honestly don't see how newer, better cryptos can succeed when there are faggots with a few hundred NEET bucks who can play Moby Dick on a whim.

Yeah I think I've learned my lesson here, buying in on a new coin on a smaller exchange =
youtube.com/watch?v=VyfOp_keW0A

Not saying I wont do it in the future but I wont all in on it, thats for sure.

are you retarded? this is not how it works
You cant have so many holders with a low market cap and go skyhigh
im glad it finally corrected and goes for a healthy growth
the whale is accumulating and will retire after a year

No one got rich by selling bitcoin early

this was supposed to be OUR moon.
FUCK YOU

No weak hands on this moonbase

kek, this shit made me lol, cause this is every single one of us that got into buying Bounty0x. I'm waiting for this moon mission.

FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHALES, I'M STAYING ON MY PIECE OF ICE, ASSHOLES.

it will moon. give it time. it has only been on an exchange for less than a week.

I think we'll see an increase when the Binance voting begins. Anyways, I set my target mc on coins for what I think they're worth in the short to mid-term. I judge BNTY a 80m marketcap within a month, and that's my point for reassessment. I got in early on ED so am less nervous than others, so I can understand a bit of panic, but this one will eventually go up. It's worth it. Total shitcoins like MANA are at 200m, and many others like it.