Ark

Theres been no Ark thread for awhile, give your predictions for 2018, upcoming news that may have been missed
>Inb4 going to $0

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/FXKSQcn.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$10 very soon

It's going to moon to 1 cent!

Sold my bags today so I have to say it's the WORST FUCKING COIN EVER

Anyone else worried about the slack channel where the devs couldn't answer what the ARK token is actually for?

Stop fudding

rocket fuel, obv

People don't understand yet how valuable it will be to use ark when someone wants one crypto but you have another and ark will convert them right there for you and facilitate the transaction between the two

seems like a lot of people are kinda losing faith in this coin.

There was an ark thread just like, 20min ago

I was a deluded Arkie, but then ICON came along and I realised ARK isn't departing anytime soon - if ever. I honestly wish you Arkies good luck. I hope you'll make it.

SINNERS

Hodling a small amount like a true poor fag. Got sell set at 10818. I think it still had that potential. Has been nice recovery today but then again super stalemate as always. Got some FOMO about going down to 10200 sale.

I haven't lost long term faith but I have lost a little short term pumping faith. I cashed out 1k ark today which should be some decent spending money for the next few months. I'm still holding onto 8k but I don't expect it to rise much for the next two quarters.

BMC!

priced in zoom out

i.imgur.com/FXKSQcn.jpg

Should of have waited.. it's going up as we speak

>Should of have

god my sides

I'm dying

I'm not worried about it. I can't time the markets day to day so whatever difference doesn't matter too much to me.