How far can this coin go?

How far can this coin go?

Is it possible it could reach 100$?

$500 by eoy user

No, look at the market cap. It's already the second most valued by cap. This thing would have to overtake bit coin to even reach 5 bucks

The chart movement is too perfect. Whoever is pushing this is anal as fuck.

Where's the user that told me I should sell yesterday?

Do you even understand how the value of a coin works? You'd need more than 4 trillion dollars to make Ripple go to 100$.

>muh market cap
Confirmed crypto illiterate

>ribel $5000 eoy

Yes for it to reach high numbers with its massive fucking supply would mean the market cap would be astronomical.

Is it possible it could do it anyway thanks to rabid normies pushing the price up?

$100 is possible, but only if the entire crypto market keeps growing. There's no chance for it to hit $100 within the next year or two.

Bitcoin's market cap is not the maximum limit. Crypto has only been used for speculation so far. XRP will actually be used in real world. It will penetrate markets measured in trillions, not billions.

Max $10 next year. Beyond that nobody knows.

I sold 78,000 xrp two months ago for .22. I held that shit all the way to that fucked up conference. Please kill me.

XRP will be completely useless once Chainlink takes off.

enjoy your short term gains, but once the big boys wake up its over for Ripple

what is Q1 coin burn

holy shit did you even take an economics class yet or do you just repost the market cap meme because everyone else does

trillions per day of actual use in banking. quadrillions per year.

No sympathy from me you weak handed faggot

People don’t realize this. There are currently $4 quadrillion in derivatives alone.
The fuck people talking about with this market cap bullshit.

I spent 1k buying this coin when it 0.38 AUD. Sitting at 7.2k profit as of this moment, but I'm really not sure how much higher this coin can go. Should I sell?

>not owning both

Well that's retarded.

LOL people actually believe this?

No you fucking idiot. If you ask this question, you shouldn’t be in crypto to begin with

>Listening to an user..
There i found the flaw

Encourage normies to buy it. This is a transfer of wealth. We want that baby boomer money.

your arms feeling heavy from the bags your holding?

>he fell for the chainlink meme
>he got tricked by Veeky Forums

3-4$ before end of 2018

Low iq poltards everyone

Cry me a river you sook.

AHHH I JUST WENT ALL IN FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

But he was so kind!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rip user

FUCKING SELL NOW NOW NOW GO GO

I hope you guys bought the last dip. It's a one way moon mission from here on out

WE'RE BACK IN ACTION, I'M ABOUT TO GET MY MOON AFTER ALL

scam bankster coin

so explain how his shitcoin benefits you user?

who just bought that mofuggin dip mofucka xD

Fucking shitty ass Binance kept crashing during the dip so I couldn't get in on the discounts

It's just a correction, just hold and / or buy more one the dip finishes and you'll be fine.

ive got 6,000,000 ripple my dad works at conde naste and gives them out through his job as a promo

god the absolute state of stinky linkies. fucking lmaoing my ass off rn. it could not possibly get worse for you fucking autistic retards could it?

WHY DOES BINANCE KEEP FREEZING ON XRP PAIRS

use the desktop client

Remember Veeky Forums

This is why the Jews will ALWAYS win.

But... I am. TFW when trading on potato. Tfw when no face.

this

Y'all gonna get rekt with your tradlarp banker shillcoin.

> (OP)
>No, look at the market cap. It's already the second most valued by cap. This thing would have to overtake bit coin to even reach 5 bucks
Hahaha, you didn't know that market cap is calculated wrong? Most of the coins are stored into escrow and not circulating supply any more. Price just correcting upwards because of this...

What. No. You'd need $100 to make Ripple go to $100. If you'd put 4 trillion in, it'd go to 4 trillion.
I swear, this board is being overrung by normie non-traders who think repeating important sounding words they read on Veeky Forums makes them look intelligent.

it's not preferable because the coin is used to pay transaction fees. $100 would mean 10 cent for every transcation, which is much on a large scale

I just dumped 2/3 of mine for x2 profits

I've just paid off my mortgage, and am not bank's bitch anymore, ironically.

How about you?

> be me.
> be greedy
> get stuck with ripple @ ATH

Mods pls add this as a new banner.

Same, I'm banking on it dipping to at least 1.30 again

biz in a fuckin nutshell. Beautiful user

Threadly reminder to ignore "muh market cap" brainlets. Ripple speaks to an industry worth trillions of dollars. Anything can happen.

To those of you thinking it can't get any higher and are thinking of selling...

>What. No. You'd need $100 to make Ripple go to $100.
I admit defeat, I didn't expect this kind of reply.

Should i sell it now?

>be virgin
>larp on Veeky Forums

Absolutely!

$1.80 in 20 minutes.

4chans been overrun by plebbit faggets

>unironically believing random normies are the ones pushing this driving hundreds of millions into the coin

my man