Wtf?

Biz told me salt would hit $27.50

I'm missing many moons holding this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mpWn9P
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol I saw that post and checked it..idk ya dig you might get lucky..its already moved this week who knows

Same, I got meme'd hard. But logically it makes sense. The SALT platform is live, people SHOULD be taking loans, and the price SHOULD be fucking going up. It goes straight down instead, and I thought I was safe going to sleep locked in at 1100 last night. FUCK.

Im about to get in aswell but everyone is only fucking talking about ripple

I wanna hear atleast 3 three solid reasons why i should not get in to Salt

Literally the only reason it shouldn't be at $27.50 within the month is if something goes horribly wrong with the project or the entire team dies, but the project is already basically finished...I don't know user. I just don't know. Maybe marketing is the problem? They're literally handing out free money until the price is $27.50 via arbitrage.

Never go all in. Put something in safe long term holds and keep smaller amounts to blow on moon missions

>Muh selling below 27.5 USD is practically loosing money.. hahaha SALT IS A FUCKING KEK COIN.

Ppl cant take loans

Loans aren’t live for normal members yet so the free money printing hasn’t kicked into full gear

LOL

i fell that shit too last night
god fuck salt shills
never again !!

tfw fell for this meme as well and genuinely put thousands of dollars in, already lost a thousand rip me

2.7 maybe.

Hmm, you seem to be right. I didnt know that.
I thought everything was working already

thanks for holding my $16 bags, gonna pick back up at $12

Didn't go all in

But did put a good chunk of my portfolio in this and some in dbc

You gotta shell out 100 SALT for the enterprise membership to be able to take loans right now. Then again, I'm sure there are tons of whale who have that kind of money so why are they not arbitraging the shit out of SALT? Did anyone manage to prove / disprove the arbitrage yet?

You'd think that even the chance of an easy ~100% arb, plus the market as a whole rising the last day, plus EthLend (a peer to salt) massively outperforming, plus teeka saying to buy/hold salt, plus the platform going live would make the price go up but I guess not

Crypto in a nutshell

Think of it this way. You can pay back loans with salt. You can take a loan with your bitcoins as collateral. go buy more salt from the exchange with the loan (15$ at the moment) and pay back your loans with the salt you bought (27.5$ at the platform). How is this not going to gravitate towards the retail value?

Waiting for bank transfers

Typically an arb doesn't last long even in crypto

If something has value of 27.50 and is trading at $15 the gap will normally close pretty fast. Not sure why it hasn't happened here yet. Been almost two days since everything was public knowledge, reddit is aware of this, someone did a medium blog post. Makes no sense

The 3rd law of crypto states that as soon as any one of us sells our SALT, it will skyrocket past $27, so fuck it. I'm just holding, I ain't got nowhere to be right now. If I have to wait a month, then sure. I intend to flip this stack into my other alts though once it's jumped enough, if, it jumps.

I just sold to ride the real spaceship, thank me later for XLM taking and SALT going to the moon.

This. I held salt for two days and sold exactly 1 minute before it went live. Got lucky and saw a post on here and got back in. Lost 9 Salt in the process.

As soon as we can confirm the average person is getting loans this will take off. The only problem is this could be any minute or months from now

If I remember right only accredited investors in US can take loans on the platform. Not just any US citizen. Though Salt team predicted, that there will be a total of 10 million dollars taken in loans EOY.

wrong, totally incorrect. Only accredited investors can become LENDERS

Ok but why is it going down then?

That’s give loans not take loans

Protip

99.99% of the shitcoins shilled on this board are just pump and dumps that are being shilled by literal street shitting pajeets

That's what I'm wondering

I'm holding but it's suspicious and pissing me off

I should have listened to the ripple shills. Fuck my life.

>Buy rumor
>Sell news

Did you not get the memo?

Its too late now. You cant be on every moonride.
Deal with it and start looking ofr the next one. IMO Salt is still one of the better candidates right now.

It seems like Ripple is never going to stop. Look at the graph for the past month.

graph wise salt still looks bullish but i'd be lying if i said i aint lost money on this already, dunno if just deluding myself or what

you guys are all fucking idiots, jesus christ

sell, you prob bought in at 17 anyway, sell now for a loss

What moons are you missing so bad by staying in salt?

>salt is now worth 14 dollars
>buy shitton of salt
>take out salt loan worth 10k dollars
>buy back with salt worth 27 dollars
>???

You know, there is a reason why whales keep this down

I missed out on Ripple because it seemed unlikely that it would do the exact same spike a third time. I'd have made ~80% profit if I stayed there.

Pls biz, Im trying to help u here

Yeah we all know, that was the point of my thread. And yet it can't stay above $15

It’s free real estate

You better sell, get in on those moons, there is no way salt will ever increase!!!!

No reason salt hasn't gone up to at least $20+ though

Weak hands. Weak hands everywhere!

The reason is that there were other bigger moon missions that other people saw coming and there are a ton of people who bought salt and dont understand it so they are taking profits

BAGS
A
G
SALT

BAGS
A A
G L
SAL T

do you also look at the pop music charts when looking for good artists?

Someone yesterday said it would go down to 100 and we should buy there. user was right.

SALT
A
L
T

Sorry you are still holding you bags, user. I got out with decent profits before it went sideways.

Next coin moon announcement: discord.gg/mpWn9P

Spread the word

>$27.50
You should always be suspicious of such an exact number.

Lomocoin (LMC) is the world's first built-in crypto-currency entertainment app which combines an augmented reality (AR) game to real maps and real life to drive commerce.

MORe like lame-o coin am I right?

augmented reality used for advertisement is lame? Lomostar already released the app. They will also have an exchange and will use the Lomocoin token to distribute dividends. Stay poor, fuckface.

the part i dont get is, if things go as planned, why would anyone ever buy the salt tokens at 27.5? wouldnt it be better to just keep USD if the purpose is to pay back a fiat loan?

I'm salty honestly. Why is this not going up?

2 reasons

Convenience, you still need salt to get membership, normies dont have accounts on exchanges

Speculation, they will raise the otc price if the demand gets too high and the exchange price nears $27.50

The better question is, if it works why would anyone hold usdt or usd if salt has a strong fiat backing and a chance to increase

Just applied for a 10k loan from SALT. Apparently they’re only making loans to enterprise level members but I want to hear it from their mouths. If I can’t sell this shit for a profit I’ll just use it to cover a fat loan. Can’t lose.

We breaking out boys? a whale has been accumulating all day and adding it to their wall at 1200 sats

The project is not finished.. you retarded?

They havent even allowed basic/premium members to get loans, havent rolled out the credit card etc.

Okay, two coins that whales are driving the price down are Salt and Zcl. Why?

For Salt, why wouldn't they want it to be as cheap as possible so they can pay their loans off at $27.50/salt? And then that shit will moon.

As for Zcl, they can obviously accumulate more before the fork if they manipulate the price lower and prevent it from mooning for another few days.

I'd say hodl user.