DBC TO THE MOOON

boys we are doing it

lets gooo 1$ here I come!

>10 billion supply
people in biz literally retarded if they holding DBC at these prices right after the ICO release

this will be 1$ in january

1.5 billion is released atm pajeet

10b supply won't be released for many years. Still lots of room for this to run up, more exchanges will be added very soon

Like other user said circulating supply is like 1-1.5b depending on where you look, once Cmc updates then you'll see but by then we will be laughing at you

>1 000 000 000 supply

Let's hope this blasts through the wall at 150

You people are impatient. Hope it crashes hard again so more weak hands are shaken off.

When it does, It'll move fast so I hope yall are ready.

WE ARE GOING UP, BOYS!!!!

do we try and swing this today. i cant handle be fucked by this coin two days in a row

DONT YOU DARE
JUST LOG OUT AND DONT LOG IN AGAIN UNTIL JAN 1st WHEN IT GETS PUT ON HYOUBI

what is this trading on at the other gook exchange?

FOMOed in.. hope I didn't fuck up

Right now is time to sell, wait till it drop to 6 and buy more.

But rly don't you think it will be worth more than 0.30$ with this supply
Why bc you say so?

>hold when it on 0.10$

Ye why just make free mony on selling high and buying low instead

Stop trying to get people to sell you faggot
It has only a 1 Bill supply right now, which is 2% of ripple. It can go way up. Especially since it's not even on a major exchange yet. This is an extremely ambitious project.

>This is an extremely ambitious project.

i'm out

Don't tell me you didn't even know what this coin was about before you jumped in

>he sold his 300 DBC
thank god

This. Look at that stoch RSI and how slowly the price has been going up the last hour. This is gonna dump soon. Taking my gains out and buying back on the dip. Being greedy and HODLing way to long has screwed me so many times in the past.

I did not even bought it

1 and only sane person here

Thanks user.

Love,

Lain

I would daytrade this but Kucoin sites are so fucking laggy garbage it isn't worth the risk.

Kucoin is laggy as fuck. As long as you have set entries and exits its manageable though.

Also, DBC dumping...I tried to warn you, user

ITS THE WOMAN EVERYONE BUY IN NOW

>mfw i sold at ATH and made some easy profit

Yes, do what /pol/ says. Look at this normal who hasn't even seen Serial Experiments Lain. How sad.

This dude still thinks lainposter is a women

laine i'm sorry for calling you a stupid woman. don't seize my assets. thank you.

Fuck! Its dumping! I bought in at 712. Why do I keep chasing pumps? Reeeeeeeeee

pajeet’d again by biz. bought at 138. why is it that Veeky Forums pajeets this coin to me when it’s at ATH? i’ll never learn

look at
>pic related
Was making fun of the guy earlier.

Im proud of you, user. Without you we couldnt keep the meme alive.

Buy high sell low.

Actually, it was a good buy when the thread was made. Now it's dumping, and you got in too late. Don't chase pumps, user.

You're supposed to buy when its in the red dumdum.

Nigger I don't even know what DBC stands for. I got my quick 3x and I'm out. You think I have time to read whitepapers and other dumb shit that nobody cares about for a shitcoin PnD?

>Im gonna FOMO in next week
oh word

weak dirty hands

Stay emotionally invested in some pajeet coin "AMBITIOUS PROJECT" whilst I continue to ride waves.

Respect.

Willing to take the risk cuz im a faggot pajeet cuck fuck

We approached the big buy wall but it's getting eaten away fast. Once we clear it, its a pretty straight shot down to new ATL. If you are still in profit and haven't exited yet, I suggest you do so now.

Love,

Lain

Only if I could log in

I just want to break veen with this dirty pajeet. Fucked my whole day

Lol, cucked...Its about 50% eaten in 5 minutes, so you've got another 5 or so.

Only sold 10% of my DBC. Low risk, high reward. I'ma wait 'til it dips.

waiting for the dump... was that it? kek

you guys are so dramatic

At what time scale do you look at the RSI? And do you just watch the bitcoin pairing the ETH as well? On both exchanges?

Yeah, never listening to biz again. Fucking whales manipulate this shit too hard.

>s-sell now its gonna dump!
>listening to Veeky Forums

This whale here and his buddy with the wall on the DBC/BTC pair are suppressing the price. It would've been much higher 2 hours ago if not for this guy. Once the buying pressure kicks in and starts eating into the wall, the whale is going to cancel the order and this shit will go nuclear.

cannot believe it is pumped 10x again
what a fucking shitcoin
i hate crypto

sleeping comfy tonight

Please be true, whaleanon.