Stop selling XRB faggots

Don't waste your money buying stupid shit like bounty0x or the other retardness of AI and brain shit. Don't be a fucking moron. Only useful cryptos are XRB (fastest today), ETH (and the eastern equivalent) and XMR.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/pull/326
github.com/ambre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not selling for under $100 for real. not even memeing

this coin is easily litecoin's marketcap

Hahaha mommy im getting fucked by shitcoin
>help mommyyy

We aren't selling comrade. We shall wait for at least 84$

Buy bounty if you want easy gains this weekend

yea this dip is tasty

pajet shit coin of its worst generation.
the shit that has be talked in bitgrails spambox while i got into - it was under any radar of IQ checking. If thats what the users are, guess what goes for the coin.

SELL SELL SELL

I need to accumulate

You fucking retard, do you know why it's dropping? There was a big vulnerability found on github earlier today and the devs are trying to sweep it under the rug.

>hodl at 13
>hodl at 10
>hodl at 5
>sell at 3

Never change biz

I told these dumb faggots that yesterday
>post link on main user

dump this shit and put at PIVX like everyone else

>Buy at 17
>Sell at 11
>Buy at 20

we tried to warn you

Wtf is this shit, why are people that aren't invested in XRB this emotionally involved with whats going on.

Proof or shut your dirty curry hole.

>PLEASE DONT SELL MOMMY STOP THEM MOMMY MY GAINS MOMMY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAIBLOCKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dbc will 10x by Monday you mongrel.

just chill. (pic related)

Thank you for providing actual usefull data on this iranian bird-breeding imageboard. Seriously thanks user you saved me some money, hope you get a lot of good karma and make huge gains.godspeed

feels good to see fomoers BTFO after having missed the boat. expect the same thing when xrp tanks

Pic related is them for not buying XRB sooner

Post the link dude.

It was probably deleted by developers, managed to make a screenshot earlier today. Maybe it was deleted on accident but it looks extremely suspicious regardless.

>fastest today

Yeah user, that's because it's basically a spreadsheet on the devs computer. Dags are centralized and not crypto.

There's some major fucking FUD campaign targeting XRB right now. Weak hands selling whales buying. Your loss if you sold.

Hm

Oh gee i love me some FUD, just added another 2k to my XRB stack.

buy le fucking dip boys
last time we are gonna see it below 10 dollars

weak FUD attempt, he would show addresses if it actually happened

Its trend got reversed because of instant millionaires dumping, I wouldn't touch this for a while as all these fuckers are gonna dump even more when they realize ther 100k's and millions could litterly vanish within a few days.

XRB, XLM, ETH

The holy trinity for 2018

TA on point

>Correction
>XRB, XLM, ADA

github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/pull/326

>not XLM, XRP, XMR

Yeah, I know you can edit html, I guess there isn't any way for me to prove it really and the person could have been lying even, but the fact of the matter still is that the issue was there earlier and it got deleted, which is very shady.

326 was a pull. you fag

Wha?

Kek'd at the screeching autistic fags when they see the dip and sell

>mfw I can clearly see by the catalog that this is some targeted and dedicated fud, because the ones posting are the same.

God, the FUD is unreal, if this is true, there's a BUG BOUNTY where you can make like more than $50k just by talking with the devs at the discord. Why would this guy do this in public, randomly?
It's obvious fud and misinformation.

Agree

Ditch XRB and join the BNTY train, it just hit its triple bottom, about to sky rocket, buy now during the dip. this coin is only 4 days old, if you can hold it for 1-2 weeks, your laughing.

Maybe he doesn't know

yes yes guys, sell your XRB, its very important to us

No but seriously, not touching this untill these millionaires are done dumping. This can litterly go back to 1$ with a medium dump

you cant delete issues. only close them. so go look it up in closed issues.

This is a whale's playground right now. I would wait a few days after XRB goes to bigger exchanges, to know the actual price. Don't assume that the price will pump once it hits, because whales may be dumping again at the new exchanges.

I can guarrantee it will dump on new exchanges, the whole pump is to dump.

New exchanges won't happen untill 2018 though so I expect it to dump far sooner, no whale is stupid enough to not take a chance dumping this now when it went form 2 cents to 17 dollars in mere weeks.

The chance of it going sub 5$ is pretty big, I don't give a shit what anyone says.

I just sold about 20btc worth on bitgrail before, now I can't move my BTC off ffs. anyone know how to get verified?

you need to get 2FA installed on your account, had the same problem

hahah, serves you right for selling xrb faggot.

even with fully level 3 verified account you won't be able to move more than 5btc per 24h

just upload your ID and proof of residence and wait or withdraw 0,5btc per day which will take you 40 days and you will die of cancer seeing all the fees

LOL

Or convert it to DOGE, transfer to another exch and sell it there?

Hmm thanks for the reply. I've uploaded documents, but not sure how long this is going to take. Don't mind holding BTC, but I'm not moving it off in 0.5 increments. I'll wait for 5btc limits

Hello, David!

You're saying this teenaged girl is the one who found this issue?

You guys are fucking pathetic.

github.com/ambre

At least thing your shit through a little better in the future.

The chance of it going to $25 are better imo.

>leaving a quarter million on a total shit exchange that could collapse at any minute and may never verify you at all even so you don't have to pay an extra $50 in fees.

This is the average crypto user.