"Good to see you again...Cloud."

"Good to see you again...Cloud."

Please stat him for me? I'd appreciate the insight.

Other urls found in this thread:

atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?p=729299#p729299
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why this nigga talking to clouds

atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?p=729299#p729299

>His sword is longer than yours

I very much appreciate the link. It gives me a good basis, admittedly though I have to convert it into Pathfinder terms.

Oh dear.

Katana too long to physically draw +10

He never actually draws it, does he? If I recall correctly, he wore it unseathed all the time.

You're correct. He never actually sheathes his sword.

Indeed.

Isn't that bad for the sword? Being constantly subject to weather and stuff.

Considering he uses it to cut metal and buildings, I'd say weather isn't the worst thing this sword should worry about.

It's a specially forged sword, I would think. Eventually, he can summon it and de-summon it at will.

I don't know Pathfinder specifically, but it's a system he doesn't fit into. He is a master swordsman in addition to a formidable mage, so he'd have to be excessively leveled to a degree beyond normal players.

In any case, assuming 3.5 material works, I'd rank him as a Psychic Warrior 6/Illithid Slayer 9, treating psionics as fully transparent with magic.
Very high ability scores across the board, likely around 20 in each stat rather than having any single supreme one.

That's fair. He is almost deific in ability come end game FFVII.

>implying his Wisdom would be in double digits
the man literally played himself

Being infected by a literally eldritch abomination from outer space does things to a man's mind.

What, how? Seph did nearly everything right. It was sheer gumption that Cloud managed to pull his soul back together and take the fight back to him, he was scarce minutes away from a total victory.

Ok, now I'm 100% sure this thread is bait

It's just what my friends and I play the most.

Outside of Supernova, which had its animation expanded for non-JP markets and is incapable of killing anyways, he's never really shown doing anything that ridiculous by his own power.

So, most of what he did, I.E. teleportation, enforcing his will into others, flight and/or levitation, etc.; Would you say it was done by Jenova under Sephiroth's control?

It's nothing personnel.

>I don't know Pathfinder specifically, but it's a system he doesn't fit into.
>He is a master swordsman in addition to a formidable mage
Literally Magus. Few systems do spellswords more justice than Pathfinder. I say this as someone who prefers 5e.

+5 manchild
+10 retard for not checking the locked door in an already hidden basement.

He couldn't have done any of that with his original body so probably yes.

He could easily start flying freely after achieving dominion over Jenova, even in his original body.
Of course, he didn't acquire such mastery until being bisected and thrown into the Lifestream to begin with.

What about Crisis Core?

Had one of the shittiest characters I have ever seen in any video game so I write it off. AC and CC are both hilariously out of line with the original game.

You have my sympathies.

I can understand disliking AC, but CC is perfectly compatible with VII.

>AC and CC are both hilariously out of line with the original game
Given how Cloud & Aeris act differently from a complete emo & saint respectively, CC's way closer than most others

I agree. As a prequel to VII, I feel it worked perfectly.

Cloud's not even really "an emo" in AC either. He's depressed, but then he's also dying of magicancer and that'd suck for anybody.

CC ruined the fuck out of Zack's death scene. Even if I didn't have to deal with Genesis I wouldn't cut it any slack because of that.

That's the thing about his AC characterization. It's depressed but it's understandable given geostigma. Then most of Cloud's other portrayals is as a brooding emo without any reason. Square keeps on messing it up.

It's longer than himself.
He probably cut his own wing with that shit and that's why he has only one wing now.

>“Hisashiburi dana, Kuraudo.”

I for one thought it was a great improvement for a SOLDIER 1st Class to go down fighting an entire mechanized legion with land and air support rather than getting shot up by 3 mooks.

Why was environmental terrorism such a thing back in the day?

Oh so that's where the wedge face came from

The sword is never sheated but it is also not left to wear, tear and rust, as pointed out, he can summon the sword and just shows up on his hand.
On the PS1 he does that in a weird way, like most characters, pulling the sword out of his armpits probably due to hardware limitations and because they did not think much about how he stored the thing, but on CC he does a quick move with his hand and the sword just appears and on AC his sword appears a few seconds after he blocks Clouds attack.

Eco-terrorists used to be classics archetype of villains. But that was before people realized eco-activits are just a bunch of delusional pansies and terrorists are legitimate threat to society.

Sephiroth isn't supposed to have stats as he's not supposed to be fought, at least in direct combat. Sephiroth is a set piece, a corner stone of the FF7 world that, if removed, would leave the FF7 world as an incomplete world. The story-sequels understood this and brought Sephiroth back in some form or another. One of the first rules of DMing is "If You Stat It They Will Kill It." It's like trying to stat Cain in VtM, just don't.