When will wizards add a real black planeswalker to magic, to the gatewatch? Not a token...

When will wizards add a real black planeswalker to magic, to the gatewatch? Not a token, flavour of the month black planeswalker like koth, samut or kaya?

Never. Blacks play Yugioh, whites play MtG.

This is why people hate nerds you racists pieces of shot.

Your information is out of date and shows that you don't keep up with this sort of thing yourself, rather relying on others to tell you what's going on.

I would like to see Koth come back
Maybe earthbender fight Nahiri
I would not like him to join the Gatewatch though

Stop asking for stuff involving the gatewatch We are making progress in getting rid of them at least for a while. Also Koth exists

I hope you're entire life consists of a neverending hell OP. Considering you're resorting to such a pathetic bait attempt I'm betting you're already there.

I honestly care more about them adding a good Black planeswalker to the heroes.

He's neither racist nor wrong though. I live in a pretty black-dominated area and Yugioh is hella popular. And where I went to college, a white-dominated area, people played MtG in the "nerd" circles.
Furthermore, many people online seem to have similar experiences, user.

>2013+4
>paying literally any amount of attention to Magic lore
>having taste THIS bad
ishiggydiggy

Fuck dude. I want them to DISBAND the retarded gate watch.

Never. Hasbro isn't interested in diversity, they're interested in money, and they know that people who would buy a product based on the skin colour of the characters are so stupid, they'd swallow all the empty pandering shit they were given.

You'll get your boring, one-dimensional, black """empowered""" characters for one season before they're thrown to the wayside, because that's exactly what you wanted. Be careful what you wish for.

>black planeswalker
You mean Liliana? Fear not my friend, they've had a black planeswalker since the end of Eldritch Moon. I was also a little worried when they just had just 4 planeswalkers in Battle for Zendikar, but the Magic team added the fifth colour to the gatewatch soon after.

Although, I gotta ask, why did you choose Samut as a picture? She's Red and Green, not Black; she doesn't really add to the conversation.

>We will never get another black planeswalker as good as Teferi ever again

I want KANGZ to leave

>shooting people for their opinions

'Member when MTG had a whole pseudo-African plane without all the PC bullshit?

I 'member. 'Member when you cuold talk about magic without political bullshit always coming up.

Koth actually was a real black planeswalker. He was fundamental to the story of his block and was treated reasonably. We even get the rare callback to him (Phyrexian Arena from Conspiracy 2 features him). That he hasn't returned is merely because we haven't gone back to New Phyrexia yet but that's a matter of time.

Teferi is the best, but Koth is pretty cool. He's too busy doing nothing but eating, sleeping, and breathing killing Phyrexians.

Wasn't that just a region on Dominaria or am I forgetting a set?

Not really. There was the Satanic Panic over cards like Unholy Strength or Demonic Tutor.

Sometimes, I'm glad that I don't live in the US. Not always, but there are times...

The real problem is that the media gave/gives those hicks the time of day desu.

It was a region of Dominaria, but Mirage and Visions were set exclusively there (weatherlight was back to generic Dominaria again).

>Satanic Panic
lol rip
fucking burgers

>a real black planeswalker to magic
Liliana

>koth is token/flavour of the month
t. Phyrexian

Good thing wozards realised people don't like the gatewatch so we can have more Jace instead.

>black guy
>first thing he does is kidnap white people