Made/Saw/Played

I haven't seen one of these in a while, let's get one going

Aaaand the template

Guess the game.

Get this trash out if here to many goddamn pics

Did a lot of yelling this campaign. I might have to actually RP Randy Savage next time I make a Bard

No.

That feeling when I unironically create a wizard who has no secret evil/morally-dubious ambitions and actually kinda sorta hates the idea of killing people. Instead end up as the voice of reason and "team mom" in a team of reckless idiots.

ad eva or CoC

No, Shinji isn't really the point, aside from his reactions here

Okay, then the question is basically impossible to answer without some hint because your pics tell us nothing about what your character is, just what they are like, and is therefore not reliant on any one system.

This was a fun one.

Let's say you should focus on Shinji and Makoto's age

It's no GURPS or 40k but you'd have heard of the game here.

Is it oWoD Changeling, or Monsters and Other Childish Things?
If not, I have no idea.

>when you realize saul's eyepatch is just a band-aid with the corners folded over

Monsterhearts.

My Infernal was a pretty normal guy that my GM and his Dark Power decided to pimp a tiny bit.
Let's just say that one day he was on the top of the world (basically became the coolest guy at school and fucked the hottest chick from nothing) and the other day he witnessed his mom almost taking her life because you should mess with the powers of hell.
and that was before discovering the DP apparently sold his little sisters souls to her boss

One of the best campaigns of my life, but there are no brakes on that Skin's train, seriously.

Never heard of that game in my life. A quick google search shows me that it's pretty cool, tho.

One image per slot.

Get bent.

Why do I come into these threads knowing I wont get any of the references?

Never mind, I take this back. I thought it was based on Savage Worlds for a bit, but it turns out that it's actually based on Apocalypse World.

Into the trash it goes.

>t. brainlet

Storytime?

captcha: emergency loan
rather fitting

Slightly updated since I last posted it

wat

Do you not engage in any pop culture?

It was "that GM" who decided to make his campaign go a full 180 and allow me a few powers he probably shouldn't have. It went from detective stuff to nothing but fighting. The GM was the main character because he had his self insert and waifu in the game to make sure the plot was about them.
Fucked up my friend though. Nearly every single stat that wasn't combat-oriented was turned moot and he was supposed to be a smooth talker and a fairly good investigator.

You can't polish a turd, user. No matter how unique or well written an RPG, no game can flourish when it's based on rules as hopelessly shit as Apocalypse World's.
Maybe there's a way to recreate the game using FATE or something...

I put way too much time into this.

Nothing says "resident Guardsmen in the warband" then getting repeatedly bullied by Catachans

How'd your GM make an imperial campaign fun?

Your DM saw you as some kind of tribal twink and you ended up playing Ninja Ninja. I honestly don't see how that isn't the best outcome.

Yeah that was a weird game. Long story short
>friend challenged me to make a flamboyantly gay character that wouldn't make the party want to kill me
>Had a fencer in mind
>But as his backstory was he was a male concubine for a recently deposed Sultan like figure DM only saw that
>Ended up being the only sensible voice in the party who tried to talk the party out of doing stupid or dangerous shit (and failed regularly)

kek

Does anyone have the template for the DM version?

I bet

do it right and you won't get corrected.

Brevity is the soul of wit, user.

Good shit user

That sounds like a pretty chill barbarian over all

Tell us more about your character: what was your favourite moment with him?

Probably the part where I defeated an enemy by tricking them into entering a separate room from the rest of the fight then triggered the door trap, locking them in and beating them without ever firing a shot.

>not a blackguard
Shame your english sucks, I would probably have liked hearing your story.. oh well

There are no blackguards in 5e, I was an oathbreaker paladin.

Funnily enough he was actually a ranger.

That's a win in my book

Letting an Anima game hit high levels is a mistake.
A glorious, insane, over the top mistake.

And regarding the Mentalist, I now understand Veeky Forums's derision towards kitsune. Especially male kitsune.

wow, this seems fun as fuck to play, how was it?

For my dwarf cleric, the dm thought I was being too greedy and my party thought I was too assholish to be lawful good.

Boy I've had a good time.

You put Shalebridge Cradle in your game? Fuck