Zclassic (ZCL)

>no ZCL thread

Basic gestalt:

-160th in Marketcap
-Has room to 5x
-Forks in 2 weeks to Bitcoin Private at a 1:1 ratio
-No bitcoin fork has ever sold for less than $300
-Bitcoin Private will be the most innovative bitcoin fork since Cash (arguably moreso)

Get in faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/z-classic/zclassic/releases/tag/1.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in and comfy since $25 :))))

r8 my decisions Veeky Forums

This is going to be the most valuable fork after BCH

PLOT TWIST: Right before the fork they will cancel it.

You did good, now don't get weak hands, stay calm, in a day or two we're going up.
Daily reminder ZCL is the younger and better brother of ZCash.

Same functionality.
Lower supply.
Less taxes on miners.
1:1 BTCP fork.

This shit is seriously still under the radar. You'll have fun seeing Veeky Forums go pink wojack because they missed this ticket to Mars.
Pic related, the elder brother, that technically should dip since ZCL is better, but privacy coins are such the hot fad right now people are buying it anyway.

>no bitcoin fork has ever sold for less than $300

what about bitcoin diamond?

bitcoin gold has been selling under 300 for awhile now

remarkable how little attention zcl is getting on biz. everyone is too busy crying about ripple to care about actual gains.

we dont count diamond. thats a scam coin. bitcoin private will be huge.

Not saying its gonna rival Bitcoin.. but privacy coins are all anyone cares about lately. plus it will carry bitcoin name.

im in at $5 / $25 / $44/ $72 / $110 and will continue to buy more as the weak hands drop their bags. i dont really care what the price of this shit is. i just want all the bitcoini private i can get. and buying BTC for the 1:1 is a rip off considering i can buy this shit under $15,000 and its stilll a "good deal"

Rhett Craighton is literally a faggot and this coin has absolutely no merit.

Fuck you chink and pajeet subhumans.

Should I sell my BCH for this? Currently all in on BCH since the flippening is scheduled for Jan 1st.

I will certainly move into ZCL after that (I held some yesterday actually but sold before this dip). I'm just staring at charts trying to decide if I should wait until the first week in January to buy some, or to buy right now.

If you want gains, then yes

Honestly.. i will pay anything under about $350.. then it gets close to if its a good investment or gambling.Im waiting to plateau on my XRP and gonna move about 10k into zcl

Yea i did the same. Moved 7 BCH into ZCL last night @ $72 "flippening isnt gonna happen .. not yet. Normies like bitcoin too much. maybe summer

Why sell with the CoinBase news (Euro and BCH/BTC trading enabled) on Jan 1st? Plus Dream Market (huge black market seller) just listed BCH, and BitPay, BTC difficulty adjustment around the same time, etc.. None of this has moved the price at all. I think it's like a loaded spring right now, flippening or not.

Why sell now?

it was 1:10 ratio

Because ZCL is a 6x rn

I agree that it's a 6x over the course of January, but feel/hope that BCH will yield higher returns up until around December 31st - Jan 2nd.

And it's currently moving up in price nicely, so idk. Hard to call either way.

hey man im all for the flippening. but Roger is lagging and january 1st isnt happening. All things you said are great but im really into Bitcoin Private. I think it might pass BTG in market cap.

i could be wrong time will tell but ZCL wil probably see $500 and those gains are equivalent to bch hitting $12500. Even if flippening occurs.. its not gonna happen over night. there will be plenty of highs and lows to ride

Wait, so if you own bitcoin will you receive bitcoin private? Will holding bitcoin cash also work?

No

So the only way to get Bitcoin private is to own zclassic?

its not really doing anything spectacular.. look at BTC ETH and LTC.. all follow chart with BCH. you would have made roughly the same in either of those 4

or btc

whats the value in BCH being on dream market if its not a private currency **full circle** Bitcoin Private is probbaly a better option

Not shilling.. Just would like some people on 4 chan to wake up. always negativity and putting each other down. lets all get rich bros fuck it.

Bitcoin Private isnt gonna over take BTC or BCH.. but hell its gonna be valuable as hell..

Buying ZCL right now saves you about $14000 per coin and you will get Bitcoin Private before any exchanges open with it in which it will surely skyrocket. even if its only for a few days for you to cash out huge gains.

1 BTC @ $14000 : 1 Bitcoin Private
1 ZCL @ $100-$200 : 1 Bitcoin Private

you do the math and let me know what a better buy is. Anyone not buying at least 10 ZCL right now just doesnt like money

Private Coin will not be 14k

How do you actually get the BTCP from the ZCL you hold?

Also remind people how small the ZCL supply is when you shill this

They are putting out a new wallet to facilitate all of this

Hey, Dick head. Re read the fucking post and tell me where i said private will be $14000. Fucking reading comprehension level weak bro

I know, that's why I said it's a loaded spring. I predict it will do something spectacular in the window of time I outlined above, brainlet.

Privacy coins don't add as much you believe, and they actually add additional steps toward cashing out (and remaining anonymous). That's why dark net markets accept BTC and BCH.

You got 10 for every 1. Which means you have to multiply BTC Diamond by 10. 30x10=300 BOOM

Or BTC

Rhett Creighton the lead BTCP dev is also a based OG AnCap who is already crypto rich and doing this to fuck the government and create an untaxed uncucked super version of ZCash

bought at 720k satoshi kill me

Can I leave it on Cryptopia?

for now, but you want it in the wallet for snapshot i dont think cryptopia supports forks generally

If bitcoin private is valued at exactly HALF of bitcoin cash in market cap, counting the supply at BTC supply + ZCL supply, that makes each BTCP worth 1100.

So theoretically ZCL could achieve over 1k assuming similar albeit subjective fork valuations.

what's the buy target now that it's dipping?

so how likely is this fork to happen?

im getting fucking dumped on ugh

the fork happens in like 3 or 4 weeks away just hodl ur bags bro, i just bought at 0.00560000

i bought at 720 fucker

don't worry my g. this fork will make you rich. how many did you buy?

This. A min $1k coin is selling for $100 right now

This why I’m so much more confident for the moon.

Before I doubled down on it I did a quick ctrl-f to see how many shill threads there were. Then I searched twitter for $ZCL tweets. Then I audited he Youtube views for this week on ZCL.

We are LITERALLY at rock bottom right now with over a month on this ride.

i bought at .006 and .0065 but i expect this to go to .0055 or .005 before recovery

it might just hit .004 before recovery at this point. or stay under $100 until we are 1week~ from the fork and its been confirmed

i couldnt handle that i have too much in at too high a pricfe fuck, that would be the most stressful bag hold. which im going to have to DO i hope it really is worth

bought at 0.53 pretty happy right now desu

how many did you buy? you might want to consider dumping half your bag at a slight profit if theres another pump

Can someone tell me why I should buy this now and not wait for January 1st so I don't have to worry about the gains tax nightmare?

>coin isnt doing that great
>decide to make a fork
>coin goes 20x
>retards on biz actually think your shit coin is more than shit coin and pump the price

lmao you brainlets are so fucking predictable its sad.

kek shrekt

you're the retard lmao, stay poor faggot. Do you know how much BTCP will be worth? just neck yourself already

well people buy ripple so your opinion kinda sucks

The market is more dumb than the posters here.

Bitcoin Private will be worthwhile, and the ZCL will go upwards of $150 (extremely conservative) before the fork.

BITCOIN Private. Enough said.

if i keep my zcl on bittrex, do i get btcp ?

People who are worried Bittrex will not support Bitcoin Private... FUD.

FFS they supported Bitcoin Gold. The biggest POS ever.

Bitcoin Private will have Rhett behind it and Bittrex already supports Zclassic and ZenCash.

It's a no brainer. When they announce this ZCL will moon to over $200 (if it hasn't already).

I for one intend to have ZCL BEFORE that's announced.

that's what its looking like. So far bittrex is the only major exchange that lists ZCL.

guys, you can also install the zclassic wallet by going here:

github.com/z-classic/zclassic/releases/tag/1.1