Works for me.

This is how I polearm fighter.

I roll a lot of natural 1s

lancer ga shinda

>this is how i rouge
why yes, I likely am /that guy/

Can I start as this lvl 1?

This is how I bard/barbarian

All-Might appears to follow tenets of the Ancients quite well, in my opinion.
Level 14 minimum, bruvva.

This is how I paladin.

>the only thing he kills with Gae Bolg is himself

If Paladins can muster magical powers from believing in their ideals, do Fighters take that same determination and directly apply it into improving their martial prowess instead of oathbound magic?

And his first master

that was Kirei who killed her

he chopped her hand off and stole Cu

he just didnt help bazzet

This is how I barbarian.

This is how I rouge.

My brethren from the Imperial Roman Provinces of Africa, that's some good taste

Jesus Christ, Cool Cool-ain's berserker form is so fucking ugly

whats this from again? i read it a while ago and lost it

This is how I paladin.

This is how I Sneak Attack as Rogue

youtube.com/watch?v=d4XSwqNCDnc

Consider a concise translated description of the warp-spasm:

>The first warp-spasm seized Cúchulainn, and made him into a monstrous thing, hideous and shapeless, unheard of.
>His shanks and his joints, every knuckle and angle and organ from head to foot, shook like a tree in the flood or a reed in the stream.
>His body made a furious twist inside his skin, so that his feet and shins switched to the rear and his heels and calves switched to the front...
>On his head the temple-sinews stretched to the nape of his neck, each mighty, immense, measureless knob as big as the head of a month-old child...
>he sucked one eye so deep into his head that a wild crane couldn't probe it onto his cheek out of the depths of his skull; the other eye fell out along his cheek.
>His mouth weirdly distorted: his cheek peeled back from his jaws until the gullet appeared, his lungs and his liver flapped in his mouth and throat, his lower jaw struck the upper a lion-killing blow, and fiery flakes large as a ram's fleece reached his mouth from his throat...
>The hair of his head twisted like the tangle of a red thornbush stuck in a gap; if a royal apple tree with all its kingly fruit were shaken above him, scarce an apple would reach the ground but each would be spiked on a bristle of his hair as it stood up on his scalp with rage.

Murcielago

why not?

That's a nice paladin.
This is how I paladin.

this is how I paladin

this is how I monk (kenshi)

This is how I barbarian

This is how I barbarian, and how most barbarians should barbarian in genebarbarian

But he was fighter/thief/mage and former priest. His strongest incarnation, the Practical One, was always level-headed, never entering a rage. The most savage and angry incarnation was the Paranoid One, who even then exhibited more traits of the rogue.

This is how I Bard in Barovia.

>Updated my journal.
I thought barbarians were illiterate.

I meant more in an aesthetic and relationship with the setting way, not gameplay mechanics. I like them to be very literally strangers to the land, utilizing more brutish and unusual weapons than a fighter would (such as TNO’s use of improvised clubs, axes, gauntlets etc). I also like them to have surprising intellect behind their brutish appearance. I have a large soft spot for INT martials and played TNO as a fighter.

This is how I warforged.

> CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD, YE NOT GUILTY

a good character in a shit show

This is how I bard.

Praise be to Mumen Rider. Our one true saviour!

Ah, that makes sense. I can respect that. You have fine taste.

This is how I paladin.

This is how I Paladin

This is how I paladin

You can start as kid Guts as level 1.

Just finished it. Playing the final fight is so much better than just watching it.
>Being not-great at the game so you end up being one hit from death when you max out the fury meter for the final burst of the game.
Being average at videogames has never felt so good.

This is how I Chaotic Neutral

This is how I Warforged Monk

Also how I Warlord

This is how I paladin

I don't really give a shit about any of that philosophical nonsense, if you make people suffer you pay the price

This is how "I" paladin

everyone makes everyone suffer

This is how I fantasy ecology

Stop it with that sort of moral relativist horse shit, we are more then animals and we don't need that sort of over thinking adding needless grey to the water

This is how I paladin
youtube.com/watch?v=RfHnzYEHAow

>Not this

you said you didnt care, why the change?

This is how I paladin.

>this is how i paladin

So what I can take away from this thread is that fucking everyone is a paladin. Do you people even play RPGs?

This is how I Chaotic Neutral

This is how I fighter.

This is how I Redemption Paladin

This is how I barbarian.

For everything the english VAs do wrong, they sometimes produce gems like this guy.

This is how I Paladin. For managed democracy, for our very way of life.

By being a blackguard at worst and a hellknight at best? You know those aren't paladins right?

>murdering your entire order because you succumbed to fear.
Well, your fall session was pretty spectacular, I’ll admit,

You imply it wasn't gray from the beginning.

I don't think Edmond Dantes works as a paladin. He's purely motivated by vengeance and spite. He ruins lives and so much more because he was wronged. That's not the paladin way.

His redemption arc wasn't half bad either

Well no it wasn't, this sort of "morals are fake" attitude is what adds it and makes men into monsters

Turn in your badge and gun, you're off this case.

Dude, that's a fighter.
(Yes I played the game.)

Not barbarian/monk?

This is how I paladin.

Go, take for yourself a wife of whoredom and have children of whoredom, for the land commits great whoredom by forsaking the Lord.
Name your son God Sows for in a little while I will punish the house of Jehu for the blood of Jezreel, and I will put an end to the kingdom of the house of Israel.
Name your daughter Not Pitied for I will no longer have pity on the house of Israel or forgive them.
Name your next son Not My People for you are not my people and I am not your God.

>Literally doesn't know how to give up
Sasuga Hal Jordan

Super Paladins, for Super Earth

Not trying to bait. Undyne is more like a loose cannon cop.

This is how I paladin.

It's actually pronounced Cook Hullen, not that it's obvious

I paladin like Lux if Lux fought like Garen
I don't know what that makes me

But he didn't, he died at age 65 saddened that although he had more or less unified China, the country was still unstable. So if you "pay the price" you mean "died feeling unfulfilled in his ambitions", then sure. Real life doesn't follow the rules of fiction, sometimes the "bad guys" just straight up win.

This is how I DM

What about the part where he teamed up with multiple different orders to take down an ancient evil of cosmic proportions?

This is how I Monk.

This is how I backseat DM

This is how I PC

This is how I warlock.

That shit is cracking me up, source?

Isn't the resolution it the novel effectively realizing that he had become what he was fighting against, and then riding off into the sunset with best girl?

>Eh?

Every fucking time
Larfleeze you piece of shit I love you

Hall isn't even the best paladin in that image, because saint Walker is there

this is how I paladin

Dr. McNinja

I highly doubt Oakley was the blush-and-mascara type of girl.

This is how I wizard.

This is how I paladin

this is how I bard/monk
youtube.com/watch?v=GrsynnoUSHE

>Teen Titans Go

>Let not the weak man look into infinity
>For if you look into infinity, Dr Doom will look back into you.