Yes, yes, buy ripple, user, buy ripple

I'm sure this time its different.

>measuring price in BTC like a retard

Bitcoin is dying. Merchants are dropping it and no one using it for payments anymore. It's nothing but a speculative bubble now. PoW is a broken garbage that relies on inflation or outrageous fees.

XRP will actually be used in real world. It will penetrate markets measured in trillions, not billions.

they have been saying that for 4 years now.
until now, the banks are still testing xrp.

What makes this better than lets say visa?

2015 - Banks will never use Ripple. $XRP is dead. Sorry bag holders.

2016 - Bank announcements are just proof of concepts, they'll never go live. $XRP is dead.

2017 - Fine, 70+ banks are going live but they don't use $XRP. How come dumb bag holders don't get this?

2018 - ...

visa
- outrageous forex fees
- shitty security
- reversible transactions
- creating a bank account is required (most of the world's population is excluded)
- not easily programmable like ripple
- government imposes restriction on businesses (at least one government froze Uber's bank account)
and the list goes on

Ripple charts look like they're full of Jewish noses

shhh, I want to see pink wojaks when ripple crashes and btc does a 20% day

What do I gain by buying XRP itself?
Are you saying they will be using this token for anything at all?
By this token I mean literally the exact token - $XRP that we are currently buying.
Is it true that they can they print more without anyone's permission or consensus?

>- reversible transactions

this is actually a good thing when done to prevent identity theft

The thing is, even if ripple wins xrp is still worthless.
One transaction burns 0.00001 XRP. There's ~100B of them. Even at 20M tx/day that's only 73000XRP/year.

umm how exactly is xrp going to help stop government from restricting businesses? their whole play is compliance/bank/govt

I sold a little while ago, would you keep BTC and buy XRP after the dip or buy something else?

Normies got a taste of altcoins. I don't think they are going back.

some third world governments are unstable and have economic issues

>Is it true that they can they print more without anyone's permission or consensus?

no.

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

do your own research, all these answers are in literally the first link on google probably fucking retard. how can anyone invest in crypto while knowing nothing about the NUMBER FUCKING 2 IN THE MARKET

kek. THANKS BRO. I'd rather these ripple faggots take the time for me.

>The supply is fixed
>The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.
How does this work? Wouldn't you run out of ripple eventually?

I don't think you understand the orders of magnitude involved with 100,000,000,000 XRP and a 0.00001 burn every transaction.

Say hypothetically XRP become the standard currency for the world.

KEK shills have rabies

yea but lets say some of them 100B XRP are lost due broken hardware/lost keys etc and the whole world doing transaction in XRP....the day will come when the supply goes down -->price up and suddenly 0.00001 will be a lot of money (look at bitcoin)

When this shit will fucking correct? Wtf is this move from 1$ to 2$