Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1842: Medea Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNSAa5_HwmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least it isn't wormslut edition

/jc/ I did the thing again. So I'm on Jump 10 of an unpublished chain. Avatar - The Last Airbender. Jumper resolved to get involved in the plot as little as possible. He also took My Cabbages. So the unseen conductor of the chain went 'challenge accepted, motherfucker'.

So he's a Firebender, right? And due to Genius Bender, Hollow Vessel, Innovative, and other stuff, he rapidly becomes one of the best in the world in the time in takes for the Siege of Ba Sing Se to wrap up. He also got dragged into a cadet corp for young Firebenders. He tries to job as hard as he possibly can but his bad luck wraps around to temporary good luck that resolves in him getting continually promoted to more and more responsibilities, ala Ciaphas Cain. All of his attempts to avoid this have failed drastically. By the time Ozai takes over and reshuffles the command staff, he's considered the number one favorite minion by the royal family. So after Zuko gets banished, he's assigned to be Azula's personal advisor and bodyguard due to perk shenanigans colliding with this.

At this point I looked back at my last nine jumps and realized I had taken Taiga's Pack, Existence Is Not Living, I Don't Speak Crazy, A Light In The Dark, and was now working for an ambitious young psychopath who probably feels entitled to have or surpass the absolute best her kingdom has to offer, all while I have perks that ensure I get special treatment with those I'm around long enough. Also, she's 14 and is likely on the puberty train, while I'm roughly 16 at Avatar's actual story start and mentally nearly a century old.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how uncomfortable should I feel and what the hell do I do without derailing the plot?

In the name of the waifu

Companion her.

>wormslut
Sakura isn't a slut. She's Shirou's waifu and best girl!

Obviously you need to waifu the cute fire girl.

All according to keikaku. So its a 1, as you planned it all out to waifu one of best girls. You have already derailed everything, the train is flying into the horizon doing a barrel roll, just go with it. She could be a nice companion too.

I am hoping to read this chain as that type of accidental luck happening is something I love to read about. Like the MC in Angel Densetsu.

>and what the hell do I do without derailing the plot?
Derail the plot.

>Raped every day by her adopted brother
>Raped constantly by worms that then go on to live inside her body
>Whenever these worms start acting up, she has to go have sex with random people or die.
That last one is literally her slutting around. She goes out and finds the first old man she can seduce into fucking her. That's Sakura. All of these together is why she's a slut, and a wormslut.

>best girl
ahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahah. Oh my sides

Fake your death and gtfo.

I wonder, is it possible to teach a companion Astral Layers from Psychonauts? One without any psionic abilities. Though, since the companion has Legilimens from Fantastic Beasts and probably has at least a little knowledge of Occlumency, they are at least familiar with one form of mind arts.

Huh. Hard question. On the one hand, you don't want to stick it in the crazy. On the other, those perks you have should be reducing her crazy considerably. Which means that I don't think you can not derail the plot, an Azula that's non-psychopathic but retains her ambition is going to be simultaneously far more dangerous to the Gaang since she'll be more focused and far better at convincing Zuko to work with her since her offers of reconciliation will be genuine. At this point, I suggest you embrace the madness and just try to steer the Fire Nation to a non-genocidal path. You'll have the ear of Azula and eventually Zuko, so when Ozai announces the "burn the world" plan you should be able to convince them to oppose their father on the grounds of good governance. You can't have an empire if you've burned all your vassals. The three of you teaming up against him should be able to put him down.

As for Azula trying to husbando you...again, just lean into it. Non-Drop In backgrounds mean that you should have enough inner sense of feeling the age you appear to be that your hundred plus years of life experience won't be making it awkward to you.

Stick it in crazy until it's no longer crazy.

Technically in the realta nua version Shinji is just an asshole and never raped her, just beat her up.

Give me your best tasting and most varied self-replenishing/infinite food or drinks items.

OKAY, SURE. WHY NOT. I HAVE THREE PODS JUST COLLECTING DUST, AFTER ALL. But how the hell do I ensure Aang wins like he does in canon without having to eventually confront Azula over her own ambitions? Either I overthrow Ozai personally (I don't have enough charisma or management skills to wrangle the Fire Nation into supporting this claim) or I SOMEHOW convince Azula it's in her best interests to let the Avatar succeed. This feels unlikely.
>mfw I remember that Cu's last words to Jumper were for him to live well and to 'find a damn woman or something'.
>The ghostly form of Lancer gives Jumper a thumbs up
>The Jumper shakes their fist at their deceased comrade
Also a good idea!
Actually this is probably the best suggestion out of all of them. I can see Perfect Ending from La Pucelle giving me some hints and luck on accomplishing this, too. Also, I'm Nomad. Unfortunately. So the awkwardness is going to be there for quite a while. Thank you user.

Fake your death

HeavensAnon is now on the road to companion-ing Azula because he's OP Donut Steel Firebender of Firebending who beats even the genius of the Royal line hands down, but is too well positioned because of War commendations (Enough to make her keep you around as a tool, and then bleed into friendship as your various perks help her heal) to just outright push down for her own joy.

I ROFL'd and then agree with

The rest of the series ignores realta nua.

Toriko's entire ecosystem. People often forget that non-sapient life can be brought with you in the Warehouse without needing a pod. So just shovel as many gourmet animals and plants in there as you can, and they'll replenish their supply over time.

Face it your luck reversal will make you king of the fire nation, the current king will probably even conspire with Azula to make an arranged marriage with you.

Source of that?

>A girl forced to go through sexual trauma and forced to have sex because it feeds the worms she never asked to have is indeed a slut.

This Worm-Slut meme is actually kinda funny.

Just teleport everything that's sapient off world and shrink it before you go.

Probably a better idea, that way you get to bring CENTER with you.

Pic Related.

This Veeky Forums theme is so nice on the eyes.

All separate.

Probably nothing. Don't have any parties planned for this year. Usually love cosplay and shit like that but reckon I'm just too happy enjoying the holidays to care. Have some witch and vampire and mummy costumes hanging around if needed tho.

Margueritte Bois do Justice to be exact and yes, though I think it might be referred to by it's full name all of once or twice ever.

Just their canon stuff.

Just stick to Tiamat's use of Self Modification. Pretty sure that's EX.

How much magic potential do you want to give? You won't be giving out more then E ranked servant Mana stat equivalents at max for that rank, probably just on touch.

Nah, you'd have to go for Dracula, gotta keep the theme.

You can change it by changing the style. You've always been able to do that.

>Probably nothing.
L-lewd!

Considering that the worms are Zouken wouldn't that make the actual slut Zouken since their forcing Sakura into this stuff?

Considering how horrible the canon events almost went after the the war ended you might be better off just trying to convince Azula to negotiate.

>Probably nothing.
Hanging out with Bee eh? Also pic related.

>Face it your luck reversal will make you king of the fire nation, the current king will probably even conspire with Azula to make an arranged marriage with you.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>This ends with the crowning of Lord Consort Jumper and Fire Lord(Lady?) Azula.
>Everyone is convinced he's a great hero and reformer
>He goes down in history as the one who ended the Hundred Years War diplomatically and set a gold standard for future Fire Lords/Ladies.
>In reality, pic related
Probably a good call

>This Veeky Forums theme is so nice on the eyes.

What are you talking about? This is raping my corneas!

>Margueritte Bois do Justice to be exact and yes, though I think it might be referred to by it's full name all of once or twice ever.
The name makes sense. "Bois" means "timbers", and "the timbers of justice" is the actual name for a guillotine, everyone just always calls it by its inventor's name. And "Marguerite" is Marie's actually name, "Marie" is a dimuntive. So the name is really just "Marie the guillotine", which is a perfect description of it.

>Also, she's 14 and is likely on the puberty train,

>Looks it up.

Well, I never realized that there she was that young. I thought she was at least 15.

>This Veeky Forums theme is so nice on the eyes.
Yeah it is nice, could do without the moving skeletons distracting me though.

I blame Grey DeLisle. She gave Azula the same voice she uses for sensual seductress characters, makes Azula seem older than she is. Like, did you ever play Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines? Jeanette has the exact same voice as Azula, it's weird. I mean, it makes sense for Azula thematically, but it's still kind of creepy.

A slut's a slut. Her reasoning is irrelevant.

It'd make them both sluts if Zouken experienced it.

Do you have any companions or followers who are a bit too overprotective?

Just to see how good your taste is, are you a Rinfag, Saberfag, Medeafag or Riderfag?

>The sort of guy that thinks rape victims ask for it

Don't they live in separate continents

>Probably nothing

Planes exist.

>Pic
Nah more like pic related.

>HeavensxRed
Is this the new ship?

Wah...

>Giant Pretty Red-Head Demoness. Later Jumper.
>Bumbleing Jumper of the Perfect Ending. Newbie Jumper.

Nah I can see it. Yeah tat's a great thing you did there user. putting that thought in mah head.

It's more like a submarine, if you think about it. Shit's sunk, but we're not giving it up.

Is that r63 Lucifer?

None of the above.

The slutting around isn't rape, is the thing.

Why do you all keep introducing me to such rampant shipping

At this rate I'm going to have a bigger port than Worm

Then who ist best girl? Shinji? Ayako? Are you one of the elusive Illyafags?

You're welcome.

Naw, there's a Slaaneshi cultist who Cain accidentally wipes out thanks to tricking some Nurglites into attacking. She later returns as a Daemonette to mess with him.

The choice is sex or death right? That's basically being blackmailed into sex. Aka Rape. Her "partners" aren't really the rapists, but rather the tools through which she get's raped.

As the Sole Survivor in Fallout 4 what is the best way to deal with shaun?

Give in to Azula. Become the greatest Fire Lord Heavens.

This is going to need a name. Hrm... let's see /RedHeavens/, Burning Heavens, and The Fall to Hell are all being proposed on IRC right now.

Is Heavens the sun?
THAT'S WHY HE HATES THE MOON! It takes away his power when it blocks the sun!

Burning Finger?

youtube.com/watch?v=lNSAa5_HwmI

Heavens, I only have one thing to say:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is all.

>At this rate I'm going to have a bigger port than Worm
Literally impossible.

What's your final, most powerful attack, jumpers?
Your "Limit Break", so to speak.

Suddenly, everything makes sense.

Dont worry, Worm's port is constantly expanding, much to his chagrin

Everyone who doesn't think Saber is best girl and the Avalon ending is the best and true ending should commit seppuku right now.

But without the sun the moon has no light. MoonYandere!Heavens?

>Just their canon stuff.

Would dog years and A ranked mana (either normal or Grand) be enough to fix Mashu's lifespan if Fou isn't available, and you don't have proper genetic spirit structure modification stuff yet?

>Just stick to Tiamat's use of Self Modification. Pretty sure that's EX.

That's fine. Just wasn't sure. Although if for some reason you wanted to do so would replicating the personality inversion done to Joan Alter be possible?

>How much magic potential do you want to give? You won't be giving out more then E ranked servant Mana stat equivalents at max for that rank, probably just on touch.

Honestly I was mostly interested in being able to replicate Solomon's creation of modern magecraft. Actually I just realized a few things I should ask.

1. Would the E ranked version just be one generation only supernatural gifts, or would they be hereditary like the 'natural' versions?

2. Am I correct in assuming you can't just use the noble phantasm, wait a little, and then use it again on the same person?

3. Are we limited to the granted magic potential being lesser version of stuff we have, or would it be more random based on what affinities they would have if they had if they had magic? For example if you found a hypothetically Shirou with no circuits would you need the ability to use the sword element for them to be able to do so if you gave them circuits.

Would granting circuits (or other similar stuff) do anything outside the nasuverse, or would it also require another noble phantasm for establishing magic foundations?

>Nah, you'd have to go for Dracula, gotta keep the theme.

Considering that the Dracula stuff attached to Vlad would that even be a valid Phantom?

Punching. He's an old man, it's not hard to kill him. If you don't want to get your hands dirty, use bullets. They're very common in the Wasteland.

Hey Ninjanon you around?

I set myself on fire, and on darkness, but also on light and darkness TWICE over, one of those darknessess being Vampire flavored and does funky shit when used with one flavor of light, but also the other pair of light and darknesses is Chaos.

Honestly it's kinda really exhausting and extremely painful to perform. Things kinda turn into a burning crater. Said burning crater I usually take a nap in

Giga Dragon Slave + infinity from SDS

Sure.

Eh? Sure.

Well, people would pass down magical circuits as normal but not necessarily the same amount you gave.

Yes, no stacking in this interpretation.

It'd probably be just circuits and their soul fills in the gaps.

Depends on how you wank magic fiat coming along from jump to jump.

Of course, Vlad isn't Dracula. He's just getting a bit mixed up with him.

Personally? I let him die of cancer, which is pretty much how he wanted to go out anyways. If you don't like that, just shoot him, I guess.

Fire. Lots of fire in a fireball of vast proportions. If they're immune to fire, substitute for something else.

I basically recreated Scorch Release in Naruto by combining Fire and Wind natures and made Scorch Release Chakra Mode, combined it with Lightning Release Chakra Mode, combined THAT with the Eight Gates, and later threw in some Super Saiyan bullshit on top of that.
I'm still pissed off that Scorch Release and Crystal Release aren't in the jump doc.

>If they're immune to fire, substitute for something else.
Why not grab Titan from Bastard! ?

>Probably a good call.

Actually just checking. Do you have any way of finding out about the events related to the Korra series, because informing Azula of that might make it easier to convince her?

Not much point in letting some weird spirit wreak your stuff if you can potentially avert it.

well my jumper recently assimilated the void at the beginning and end of all things so unmaking,Just simple unmaking on all levels of anything I Will.

I create hundreds or thousands of icy meteors, cackle, and then hurl them at my enemy, before creating a massive ice meteor, and riding it as it crashes into my opponent while laughing maniacally.

It's not very flashy, really. My jumper's themes, on a metaphysical level, are about controlling the division between the possible and the impossible. And I've got some really good sword skills by now. So I just cut my enemy out of existence, cutting the bonds that anchor them to reality and designating them as an impossibility. The sword glows a bit, this sort of golden-hued rainbow like oil in water, but otherwise it's a pretty simple swing. No giant sword beam, no shockwave, just the enemy getting cut and then their essence dissolving back into the universe.

Because I've never heard of it till now.

Oh, sorry about that then. There is also something for spells like that too in Dungeon Siege I believe. I could be wrong however.

Jumper probably doesn't remember Korra that well, so probably not. This does bring up another issue - while I can probably swing Zuko and a more pragmatic Azula to my side, I'm not sure what to do about the Fire Nation or Azula herself afterwards. If I pod her, I have to hope that only a halfway-developed Zuko can hold the Fire Nation together and I can get everyone to agree with it in the first place. If I don't, I'm leaving Azula behind in charge of a consolidated, post-expansion military dictatorship and probably carrying Jumper's child if they agree to the marriage plan years later, and probably leaving her heartbroken and thus unstable in the process. I don't know how stable she'll stay if I say no, either.

So, uh.

Any suggestions?

It's pretty good, makes it so that an enemy can't be immune to your attacks, just highly resistant. Throw enough damage around, and it will penetrate. There's also perks in Dungeon Siege 2 and Arcanum that reduce resistance by a fair bit, those synergize well with it. Another perk worth looking into is Devoid, from MtG-Zendikar. That makes your magic not count as any specific type of thing, so immunities that aren't to all magic don't apply at all. Downside is that since it's not a specific type or element, perks and skills that enhance specific magic types don't apply anymore, either. Got to have generic magic boosters to work with Devoid. Still really cool, though.

It's no problem. Probably picking it up now, though.

So I spent my time at the angel notes jump fighting TYPES and sealing them into class cards with the capstones from Prisma Illya and Kamen Rider Blade. Then I use arms fusion crafter to unite all of them into a single TYPE card, so putting that card into my Rider belt gives me an obscene amount of power. I wanted to do that to the devourlord too, but heavens shut down that idea so instead I used my shiny new card to beat him up.

If we use evil piece to resurrect Mashu as devil will she be still demi servant ?

make her promise to wait for you. to take care of the fire nation until you return. then, come back for her in Korra.

Cure his cancer, then ground him? All this killing/replacing people and stuff is no way to behave, and you need to make sure your kids don't go and make mistakes like that.

Pic unrelated.

Good question. Uou'll have to find a way to give Zuko proper character growth so that he can step in with Azula gone, since the other options are non-viable. Time to engineer some improbable events, I guess?

Halfway-developed Zuko in charge of the fire nation with Uncle Iroh advising him would be pretty okay.

Why are you asking Val that? She didn't do DxD. Direct questions about the Evil Pieces to . Personally, I'd assume it would, though, since sacred gears are kept with Evil Piece reincarnation and having a dragon's soul bound to yours isn't that different from having Gawain's.

I recently realized a combo that basically folded all my power options from magic, science, swordsmanship, into a song and dance combo.

In a pinch I drop the dance part and drop the hottest mixtape in the multiverse. Their essence patterns usually unfold and dissipate after the third transcendental "your mama" line.

As long as Zuko has Iroh he'd be able to develop just fine, though a bit longer in time.

No matter what take Azula with you, don't leave her like that. You have several years of time to fix Zuko, along with a kinder Azula to fix things up with him and Iroh to stand by him.

>I have to hope that only a halfway-developed Zuko can hold the Fire Nation together
IROH TO THE RESCUE!

Hold on, didn't he get buff and escape prison during the eclipse without his bending? That picture is non-lore friendly!

Oh. I just realized something.
>Jumper's presence is probably the best thing that's happened to Azula. She's become more clear-minded, came to terms with her childhood, and her already ruthless abilities and talent show the Fire Nation is in good hands.
>After they overthrow Ozai in a coup and...slightly reconcile with the rest of the family, life is good.
>Suddenly Jumper reveals the truth and that he can't stay for the long haul. He will disappear one day, and due to chain mechanics he doesn't actually have a say in it.
>Azula initially treats this like a bad joke and thinks he's bluffing. She tries bribing the Jumper with more riches and authority over the Nation, or whatever she has to offer, thinking he just wants more attention or power or something. He'll come around.
>The deadline is nearer and she eventually loses her patience with him mentioning it and needing to keep the Fire Nation stable when he's gone, and she outright -orders- him to stay with a very thinly veiled threat.
>Agni Kai ensues. If Jumper loses, he remains as Lord Consort for life. If he wins, he is free to go. Jumper, reluctantly, wins.
>At this point Azula loses it and outright begs him not to go.
>He quietly proposes a different solution: She can come with him, but it would mean giving up the throne she spent her whole life working towards.
>It's a genuine dilemma for Azula, and due to her development she can't retreat into madness or rage.
>VERY reluctantly, after a released Iroh is made his advisor, Azula passes the throne to her brother Zuko.
>She never says it out loud, but the chance to be with Jumper ultimately meant more than what she was originally born to be...
...that and there's certainly chances for greater glory or conquest out in wherever he goes, of course.

Wow this got a lot less funny all of a sudden.
Let's face it, Iroh is the real hero here.

I don't really waifu any of them desu.

She makes her own choice.