Hey user, I'm just reminding that this shit is real. This is not a speculation. Mizuho, J-Coin, MUFG, Alipay...

Hey user, I'm just reminding that this shit is real. This is not a speculation. Mizuho, J-Coin, MUFG, Alipay, Wechat Pay. All of these things are the real thing. OMG is officially ripple of Japan. But I know you user, you will wait until OMG is $30, $50 or more. You never learn user and always invest at all time highs or when you see big green numbers on cmc. Anyways, have a great 2018!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88
omise.co/alipay
cdn.omise.co/omg/crowdsaledoc.pdf
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Mizuho-to-set-low-merchant-fees-for-digital-currency-J-Coin?n_cid=NARAN1507
youtube.com/watch?v=1eluNnM0f9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88

lest we forget

im all in and have 1.1k OMG's.. not sure if im gonna make it.

OMG will be the coin of 2018. biz doesn't deserve it.

Anything that has to do with japan and crypto smells like money to me. Shill me more on this please

Mizuho and MUFG are japanese conglomerates partnering with OmiseGO. Also banks with TRILLIONS of dollars of fiat flow. J-Coin and MUFG coin will be operated on OMG network. Alipay and Wechat Pay were mentioned few days ago by OMG speaker at conference. Both gonna be powered by OMG. This shit is getting real as fuck.

Alipay, Wechat Pay- You can do almost anything with them. Pay your rent, buy a fermented egg salad sandwich, schedule a doctor's appt... any information the Chinese government wants to file away and monitor you with, you can do it. And everyone in China uses the fuck out of them. Literally trillions in commerce handled.

Seeing this thread made me wet.

I mean, if those ARE true, then the yealry passive income from a single token will be at least 20 dollars.

OMG is japanese
Alipay is chinese
what do you think they both have in common?
They detest each other

Just started to think again, 20 isn't even fucking close. Shit.

nigga do you think they hate money

Omise targets SEA, later they aim to go global

omise.co/alipay

Mizuho, one of the OMG strategic conglomerate partners, bank and creator of the upcoming J-Coin wants for their currency to run on a network that seamlessly work with Alipay. That's what they have in common. That's why they have chosen OMG and are heavily investing in it. Hope it's clear now. (Very lot of Japanese people use Alipay too. It's not big only in China. Although Alipay will be powered by OMG everywhere anyways.)

i thought the general purpose of OMG was just access and trading any currency anywhere through OMG, am i wrong?

It's much more than that. Decentralized Exchange (DEX), which you mean, is just one part of OMG. OMG is primarily an open cryptocurrency network. Although the name OMG could be misleading, it's not a company network (that is why they will possibly rebrand in the future). You can put fiat in or out of the network through touchpoints and strategic partners. The DEX on the network is used mainly for comfortable paying for goods or sending money, although it is possible to exchange it directly for another currency. OMG SDK is now in hands of some of the partners which allows them to create OMG access points, which will enable their apps to access OMG network, or create wallets crafted for their need. OMG is open network, OMG is DEX, OMG is cash in & out system. During first months of 2018 OMG will be also used for staking. Overall, OMG makes it easier for banks and merchants to implement their fiat payments and crypto payments together while maintaining low fees. It's also easy to implement your own coin and e.g. be paid in any other coin or crypto. All of these things are just a peak of an iceberg. I'm sure there is a lot more to it. Right now what is important is that Japan love OMG.

Whale user here, I'll drop at least 60 BTC for OMG if you can show me proof of your stories, OP

is 4000 enough boyos?

Mizuho: Page 6 in Crowdsale doc cdn.omise.co/omg/crowdsaledoc.pdf

Mizuho J-Coin and that they need Alipay working: asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Mizuho-to-set-low-merchant-fees-for-digital-currency-J-Coin?n_cid=NARAN1507

Fiat tokens mentioned at 26:05: youtube.com/watch?v=1eluNnM0f9Q

Maybe watch the whole video, he also mentions Forex, China etc.

And I'm done, it's exhausting finding the articles and videos just to proove my words. Connect the dots yourself or just google it. Everything is true.

Shut up
you're already a millionaire
patience you fuckwit.

Thanks user. I hope to see you in lamboland