Normies invent a board game... out of beer

Do normies turn everything they touch to ash? If so, why do you think this is the case?

youtube.com/watch?v=cj5JPj3M_Ag

Catan is a shit game, adding the capability to get drunk while playing sounds like an improvement.
>137 views
>published sep 6
how pathetic is your life that you managed to track this down and thought we would give enough of a shit to want to also see it?

>Lagers

These aren't even real beers.

>Coors Light
>Budweiser
>Bud Light
What shit taste in beer

Wow, I can see why you'd be upset. They're practically burning down the entirety of traditional gaming with their foul heresy. How dare they intrude upon the sacred land of boards games with beer in an attempt to have...fun. Eugh, merely typing the F word gives me hives. We must rally the neckbeards, for this abomination must not be allowed to stand. They must be purged! Deus Vult!

Not all lagers are American pisswater

>137 views
>published sep 6
>how pathetic is your life that you managed to track this down and thought we would give enough of a shit to want to also see it?
Holy shit lol

OP confirmed for the GIGANTIC-est faggot

Why is this a bad thing?
At best it will stay out of sight and cause little to no effect and at worse it will cause normies to not want to play tabletop.
There are real problems out there, user, no need to REEEEE about some normies stealinng your thing of playing make believe.

You're right, some of them are German or Danish pisswater!

i bet op made the video

How are you such a pathetic, bitter, shallow, jaded, cynical, whiny, hostile, autistic, all-around total and complete waste of human skin and organs such that this sort of thing bothers you?

news flash you fucking complete mong. totally (((normal))) people have been enjoying your favorite hobby for years and you can't do a god damned thing about it. other people like to have fun and this fun that other people like to have rustles your crusty, cummy-soaked jimies so fucking hard that you bitch and moan about it on a fucking Senegalese bead crafting forum

I swear to god at this point just seeing the word "normies" drives me completely assmad, fuck you OP for making me type this

t. Normie.

There is a direct, causal link between how many normalfags enter the hobby and how casualized and shitty it becomes.
They, and their fun, areally fundamentally inferior. It is literally, unironically badwrongfun.

There is a direct correlation between the use of the terms "normie" and "normalfag" and a person thinking themselves special and different and that's why no one likes them, but who are instead just shit.

Stay triggered, virgin

First off, the kind of people that somehiw turn Catan into an alcoholic party game were not fucking playing Rolemaster in the 90s, they were doing coke in highschool.

Second, believe me faggot, I'm about as normal as it gets. You'd love to think I'm just some mouth breathing badwrongfun anime NEET, but the fact is that you going into spergmode overdrive just because we're criticising someone's fucking retarded ""homebrew"" game, says a lot more about you than us.

It's a shitty ""game"" for shitty people and I care exactly zero if the word normie happens to offend you. This is the kind of game that fratbros and sorority bimbos play and I'm not above making personal attacks on the character of a person stupid and boorish enough to even think of this.

"Normie", by the way, only has meaning because 80% of people hop on the same bandwagon as their friends, which would be fine if it were a bandwagon that included listening to NPR and reading science from the journal. But "normie" carries weight for me and obviously for you too, because you know in your heart of hearts that the bandwagon is just drugs drinks, mind numbing entertainment, eating food to excess, and fucking like animals.

I'm happier if more people find tabletop and end up liking a hobby that I find mentally stimulating. If they're just coming to drink and be retarded then they don't deserve to be spared criticism. I don't show up to a soccer match and then try to turn it into a knitting club. I would rightfully be called a fucking fag for doing so.

Not just normies, there's WOMEN! Modestly attractive women!

t. Normie toasty whore(s)

>you can't do a god damned thing about it.
Yes you can.
t. person who drops 100+ dollars per month at the flgs and has gotten away with creeping on the girls who go there multiple times and making them uncomfortable. I rarely see them again after that. Pretty sure i have scared off two dozen or more girls from gaming just by creepily staring and being autistic in other ways. The owners hate me but I spend too much money for them to ban me from the store. It's a good thing, honestly. The few women there who play Adventurer's League D&D, have like 3 or 4 beta orbiters who buy them snacks and drinks. And she puts out for none of them. It's pathetic, to be honest. It got to the point where I promised to drive one of them home after a game one night when he didn't have a ride, then "forgot" and drove home in the rain. Another time, I purposely mistold one of them that an event took place the night after it actually did. Dude missed out and was pissed, but I told him I just forgot because I was busy at work and my head's been spinning lately. I've been considering getting bolder, but honestly I feel like I am already on the edge of things. At least one of the FLGS employees is on my side with these things, and looks the other way when I act like an autistic douche. He doesn't want these dumbasses in our community, either.

Veeky Forums are too pussified to stand up for what they want, though. They have such low self-esteem and fall victim to the geek social fallacies so hard (they literally do) that they believe they have an obligation to not only permit, but welcome, anyone who wants to play TTRPGs, TCGs, and wargames with open arms, and allow them to infect our hobby with their stupidity and vapidness.

>First off, the kind of people that somehiw turn Catan into an alcoholic party game were not fucking playing Rolemaster in the 90s, they were doing coke in highschool.
Catan IS a party game. If it were any more basic bitch it would be Candyland. There's way better games for boardgame night, and the only reason to play it is in a big crowd because you know a lot of people already know the rules. The fact that you care this much about the sanctity of Catan actually outs you as a complete pleb
>Second, believe me faggot, I'm about as normal as it gets.
Yes, normal people totally trawl Youtube for obscure videos to get tremendously upset over
>It's a shitty ""game"" for shitty people and I care exactly zero if the word normie happens to offend you.
It's Catan. Either Catan is a shit game for twats (it is) and this isn't worth getting upset over, or Catan is alright and so is this.
>This is the kind of game that fratbros and sorority bimbos play and I'm not above making personal attacks on the character of a person stupid and boorish enough to even think of this.
>"Normie", by the way, only has meaning because 80% of people hop on the same bandwagon as their friends, which would be fine if it were a bandwagon that included listening to NPR and reading science from the journal. But "normie" carries weight for me and obviously for you too, because you know in your heart of hearts that the bandwagon is just drugs drinks, mind numbing entertainment, eating food to excess, and fucking like animals.
>I'm happier if more people find tabletop and end up liking a hobby that I find mentally stimulating. If they're just coming to drink and be retarded then they don't deserve to be spared criticism.
Unless you've got a Nobel Prize you can show us, I'm not sure you can justify that high horse you're on
>I don't show up to a soccer match and then try to turn it into a knitting club. I would rightfully be called a fucking fag for doing so.
Not an argument

Badwrongfun applies. Fuck off Veeky Forums

You dont play drinking games with good beer. That's like playing battleshots with your top shelf liqour.

t. retarded faggot

Goddpeede, user.

I don't play drinking games at all

I just drink

>Unless you've got a Nobel Prize you can show us, I'm not sure you can justify that high horse you're on
Not him, but that's the most blatant appeal to authority I've ever seen.

>Normies
It's normalfags. Get your terminology right

t. Buttmad normalfag

Never?

N-Nani?

t. stupid faggot that smells.

Why would I when I could just drink the alcohol?
Why make a game out of it? It just seems like pointless ceremony to me.

>I don't actually know anything about logic and am too lazy to even read the Wikipedia articles on fallacies, but if I namedrop one I automatically win the argument, right?
My point was that unless OP has some really solid proof he's a superior being, he probably doesn't have any right to look down on them this much

'Normies' is a word used by normalfags to describe higher status normalfags. Fuck off, OP. You're exactly the same as them.

Why play games when you can just drop dice onto a table?

No black person drinks any of the beers in that pic.

>literally arguing that what he said is worthless unless he has some emblem of authority
>not an appeal to authority
Other people (hypothetically) saying he's superior doesn't make him superior.

Alcohol is haram

if I ever met you in real life I would stab you

>not playing Drunk MtG
>not getting plastered on Four Loko before going to your DnD session
>drinking anything Budweiser or Coors related

When you come to Los Angeles you can suck my cock

I like to separate my games and my drinking, I play games to have fun, and when I'm drinking it's not because I am having fun.

Literal nigger

>he doesn't play Diplomacy over several bottles of cheap Port, like a true Edwardian statesman

Pretty shit desu senpai

First, I am not the OP, although I see why you assumed that.
>The fact that you care this much about the sanctity of Catan actually outs you as a complete pleb
It's really not a party game at all. Cards against Humanity is a party game. Catan is a perfectly valid board game. It's not about the sanctity of Catan and more about an idiot posting his cringeworthy shit online.
>It's Catan.
It's a drinking game. Do you actually see any cards or shit that they would need to play Catan? It's just roll dice drink. You can't seriously compare the too.
>Unless you've got a Nobel Prize you can show us, I'm not sure you can justify that high horse you're on
Fuck off mate. Should I prove my bishophood before I state that I think people should treat eachother better? Yeah i'm on such a high horse to look down on drinking and drugging it up. Sorry that I happen to have serious opinions supported by common fucking sense. Must be incovenient for teens like you when not everybody agrees we ought to just "smoke weed bruh"
>Not an argument
Uh no, it's not. It's an example to illustrate a point that you seem to have missed conpletely in trying to break apart every piece of my post to write the script for a youtube skeptic video.

what's Catan lol

Some board game

It's called hyperbole

Oh. I'm more of a pen and paper man lol

You dont go to parties do you?

But lad

do you Catan?

Decedent pieces of garbage go to parties

Yeah, I mostly just play warhammer, and I got involved in a D&D campaign recently but I don't play too many board games often so I couldn't tell you much about it.

This is why you don't get invited to parties.

i'm in north LA, meet me at Pepe's Sports on 6th and Union at 3 PM tomorrow and I promise I will stab you at least once

>alcohol

>stabs a man to protec women he doesn't know from mean looks that they may or may not have gotten and probably don't even remember
White Knight of the year. Congrats!

I'll be honest here, I'm mostly joking. I have played a drinking game before, one of the "take a drink when x happens" variety, but I just ended up straight up drinking the alcohol, mostly because I just enjoy drinking. I understand trying to make a game around getting hammered with your friends but it's just not my thing personally because I enjoy drinking alcoholic drinks more than being drunk. I go to movie nights with my friends and I have a couple drinks but I don't usually try to make a game out of it because I kind of just want to enjoy my drink, you get what I'm saying.

Is this you?

I get it, but I like to get blind drunk from silly games. I'm not using the good beer for that.

Understandable

>Russia
>Anti-Alcohol
Yeah... Sure

What a tremendous faggot that person is.

It's called you being a fucking idiot.

>literal 10 year old macros
You are so immensely new it physically hurts.

Good job finding yourself retard.

>elementary school insults
Can you be any more of a faggot?

No one can be a more of faggot than you.

/r9k/ was a mistake

>I'm rubber and you're glue
I'm fairly sure you actually are 8 years old.

Or maybe you are just stupid

>big dumb poopoo head
Scratch that, you're probably 5.

Maybe.

Why? You want these people playing D&D with you?

Thanks.

>reading C&H past age 12
Wow.

Okay buddy. I carry a knife, too. Gonna be upgrading to a Ruger in a few months. AZ doesn't fuck around. But please, continue white-knighting for nerd gurlz on the internet. Whatever makes your tiny peepee stiff.

I've been wanting this image for ages! Why didn't you posted this at the times I was searching?

it has nothin to do with women I just feel like I would genuinely hate the person you are

step up nibba

I've played Diplomacy online while plastered with cheap whisky. That counts for something rite?

>i do it for free!

>I am a smelly retard.

Pen and paper games aren't so easy to influence because they're, by design, open ended and let the players do whatever they want with them. You can't do much about an annoying strong independent lady complaining about men in a video game apart from not buy it, but you don't have to deal with that at all if you don't want to in pen and paper.

As for board games, they've always been played by normal people. It's a completely normal thing. I'm pretty sure everyone I know has tried Cards against Humanity and Munchkin at this point.

>*rattles tits* MILLENNIALS ARE DOING THIS! MILLENNIALS ARE DOING THAT! MILLENNIALS ARE DOING THIS! MILLENNIALS ARE DOING THAT!

McFucking KILL YOURSELF

I hope some Chad beats your tardismo ass.

That's an improvement on Catan though?

If your game is so simple as to easily turn into a drinking game (Catan, Ticket, King of Tokyo) then nothing much was lost by turning it into one.

>MILLENNIALS ARE LITERALLY SATAN AND RUINING EVERYTHING Veeky Forums IS A 30+ YEAR OLD FORUM REEEEEEE

I never understood the millennial hate, aren't we all between 18-25 here? We're millennials.

I bet hes from finland, here we mostly drink alone in our dark caves.

Whats a party

This is how you should do it.

I thought Eberron was the "out of beer" game.

>aren't we all between 18-25 here? We're millennials.
The average age of Veeky Forums has increased dramatically.
Most serious posters started browsing at 16-18 in 2006ish.
We're all old assholes now.

views
>>published sep 6
>>how pathetic is your life that you managed to track this down and thought we would give enough of a shit to want to also see it?
>Holy shit lol
>OP confirmed for the GIGANTIC-est faggot
Why did you quote the entire post?

Millenial is anybody between 1980-2000. We'd still all be millenial

Incorrect. "Normalfags" are the people who came to Veeky Forums in droves once Fox and the Fun Bunch started reporting on the hackers on steroids. They're the ones who shat up the place. Ironically enough, "normie" is the word employed by normalfags who want to fit in, but just aren't comfortable typing the word "fag" because, as I previously stated, they don't belong here.

The hero we need

Catan has always been a party game.

Also the only bearable groups in AD&D days were usually mostly normies or at least not entirely maladjusted idiots.

>Why? You want these people playing D&D with you?
Yeah I'd rather play D&D with someone who sees the inside of a shower more than once a month.

30 years old is still millennial.