/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous Thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
i.4cdn.org/tg/1509374587875.jpgust,
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92321122/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9 and 20

Doritos are shiiiit

Last thread gave me demon aids

Had some technical difficulties.
Anyway, Fresh OC

>no cheerwine
im sad

Mello yello for sure.

Having one of my daily panic attacks? Not anymore!

1-6

6. Sprite
28. Schweppes

What's the surprise?

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

7-12

13-18

19-24

25-30

social c-

>Since nothing can be done about reality
We just tricked him into admitting that trans surgery doesn't change reality.

No trick, obviously it doesn't change chromosomes.

31-36

And chromosomes define sex so there is no sex change check mate

CHIP ME DADDY!!!

If you picked Doritos

Post someting Edgy CYOA!!!!!!

If it doesn't exist, then why is it an issue that people get it?

Because is trendy to be Edgy with your sex and post-modernism

Based on drinks:
>A&W Root Beer
The classic.
>Fanta Berry
Seems interesting.

Based on descriptions:
>Sierra Mist Twist
Tsunderes a shiiiiiiit.
>Tab
Corrupting totally-not-sapphoshire?
Score!

Based off of powers:
>Sunkist
>Sun Drop
Beach life, learning magic, probably popping over to Tab-world once I get strong enough to keep my dick? What more could I want?

So what's wrong?

Fresca (30) and a Shasta Cola (36)

Well. That was different. At least Fresca will help me be damned good at Shasta. Don't see how I can be bad at it with all that I will experience.

This actually makes people comit suicide thats why it is wrong
they fill there heads with ilutions and they get shatered by reallity so tell me what can we change reallity or our way of tinking?

Rapture
Knowledge and Answers
At peace, The Artifact, Friend (Voice)
Sickness, Fire and Flood, the Signs
Rage Against the Heavens

pepsi and coke

It doesn't make people kill themselves. People who are fucked enough in the head to mutilate themselves are also fucked in the head enough to kill themselves. That's not a surprise.

Berry Fanta tastes great. The only problem is that it looks like Windex.

But it is a risk factor

Too much fucking sugar

My harry potter cyoa plans isnt coming along to be very interesting. Maybe ill finish it next halloween.

Even if you removed transsexuality from existence via god powers or something, those people would still be at risk of suicide.

yeah but less so like not smocking helps against lung cancer

Man and I was SO looking forward to choosing what hogwarts girl was going to get the everliving crap fucked out of her by whatever...

Leave the tranny stuff behind the thread died because of this you fucking autists.

It was cute in the page 10 dying thread. Now it's just annoying. Salt about attentionwhore cyoa authors or something if you must.

LUNA
U
N
A

Seagram... unf. She got some can magic, if you know what I mean.

Also... My apologies to everyone that chose Canada Dry... that girl man.

No, not smoking ACTUALLY helps against lung cancer, because smoking causes lung cancer.

Pepsi and Coke? user, do you also think you can be a Catholic protestant? You savage.

I wasnt entirely sure how I was going to do the companion section. Like entirely new people, people from the actual story and do an alternate timeline, or what. I also havent come up with actual events yet. Whether you'd participate in like the war against voldemort or if it'll be against some other evil thing.

SO tldr; I havent decided if I wanted it to be in the same timeline as the books or not.

I do what I want

Lymon is a qt. Can i go to the holly grove and fuck up big sister? She makes me really fucking angry.

Sunkist and Grape Crush! Used to mix these soda's together all the time. Orange-Grape soda is amazing!

Huh... Considering that I typically combine the sodas, do I combine the worlds? It feels like it'd be more important to actually try and conquer my internal demons with the help of my other half, but just relaxing at a beach and learning magic sounds a lot less stressful.

What would the fusion be? A beach with myself and monsters made from my mind, and we fight them with magic powers? Honestly not a huge fan of beaches, wouldn't mind the more normal setting of the grape crush, discounting the whole "Fighting my inner demons" thing.

Mundane: Compassion, A Shoulder to Cry On
Magical: Those Three Words, Tri.4cdn.org/tg/1509374587875.jpgust, Contagious Smile, Admit
Miracle: Cure Vices, Food Magic

Now I can help out at homeless shelters just by spending time with people

> Book and Gun
> Free Her
> Vale Shanar
> Settle Debts
Goals: Way of the Gun, Broker Peace

>Bicycle
> Four Leaf Clover, Walkman, Sunglasses
> Very Cool Cooler
> Companions: All of them, cuz Bike
> Tourist (en)Trap(ment), Bright Lights, Big City, Natural Wonders

This makes me want to see a mystery box CYOA, where a lone trick-or-treater comes to your door without any candy. You start zero candy points, but can get candy points by taking maluses. How much candy you give determines your level of trick or treat.

The overwhelming power malus though seems to hint that it is possible to overcome it before it destroys you.

Introducing nanotech into a world of magic. Hell is actually the central nano-processing unit.

> Corrupter (6 Essence 14 Influence) (Free Mutation)
> Land of Fantasy
> Technoform, Pillar of Hope, Unearthly Charm, Shapeshifter
> Resurrect
> Monument, Knowledge
> Mutation*, Beauty, Strength, Resilience, Immortality
> Hellgate, Fauna Adaptation, Terrain Warp

> Humanoid
+ Skill:Composite Body*
+ Form: Transformation (Large Butterfly)
+ Aff. Cyber
+ Aff. Life
+ Skill: Healer
+ Skill: Genius
+ Skill: Attraction
+ Skill Smithing

> Humanoid
+ Skill:Composite Body*
+ Aff. Cyber
+ Skill: Speed
+ Skill: Toughness
+ Skill: Perpetual
+ Skill: Armsmaster
+ Skill: Hypersense
+ Skill: Invisibility

> Construct
+ Aff. Cyber*
+ Aff. Lightning
+ Skill: Speed
+ Skill: Flight
+ Skill: Toughness
+ Skill: Composite Body
+ Skill: Perpetual
+ Skill: Hypersense
+ Skill: Overcharge
+ Skill: Get Back up
+ Equip: Armour

> Test of Worthiness
+ Mechanical
+ Floating Islands
+ Cloudlands
+ Manifest Deity
+ Citadel
+ Realm Guardian
+ Dungeons
+ Steward

People hate OC companions in established settings.

Probably a character creator with a self-insert into the harry potter school year timeline. Maybe add a few spin off adventures and stuff if you're feeling creative. Figure something out. I want to fuck Ginny, Lavender, Hermoine and Luna though.

So so far what I have is

Choosing your House
Your pet
Making a wand
Getting 2 free items like a personal broomstick or a deluminator
Choosing Classes and Clubs (not actually that interesting since everyone takes the same 7 classes for a few years until they take their OWLs. So If I add more slots, you'd maybe have like 2-3 other class/club stuff for the first couple of years until you decide to drop classes after OWLs.)

Eventually I figure there will be companions, missions, maybe a future jobs section that depends on what classes you took for all 7 years.

But yeah. In the end it isn't actually very interesting at all.

7-Up because it's my favorite drink
I'm not really sure what else to pick because there's a lot of good sounding ones.
Normally I'd say one of the rootbeers, but let's go with crush grape. I want to see what this mysterious can sees in me.

7-Up is a time traveler that wants to go see dinosaurs with me? That's awesome.
>Grape Crush claims to be a part of me
>Says she took the form I would most desire
With tits those small? Hell no. This bitch is lying.

I'm glad I picked best girl first try. If I had to do a redo, I'd pick 7-Up and either Sprite or Vernors

That is true. I dont usually work with preestablished settings honestly so I dont really have a feel for how to work with it yet. I was thinking it would just be like X years in the future from the books and I'd just somehow find some cute faceshots of actual young teen (or so) aged people.

Yeah, nobody would want them.

What the shit, this is boring and lame. The characters, the setting and the adventures are what makes the HP series and you ignored all that.

>dr. pepper and pitch black out of personal preference
not too bad, though the first one sounds pretty hard

I ignore the companions on literally every single cyoa.

Your subconcious has way better taste than you oppai piggu.

There's no way in hell that's my subconscious if she even considered picking a form like that

Wow, this is like turning into a Magicla Girl villain. Cool.

Stalkers. I'll need an army to defeat whatever magical girl I'm going up against.

Body change, so I can bless my minions with a copy of my own body! And anyone trying to stop me wont be able to tell me apart from the others, as long as I act real chill.
Select Body Change twice so I can keep changing my appearance and really blend in, never using the same image twice. Let's see those magical girls catch me now!
Healing, I don't want to be bested by a simple fireball or an ice blast or something, they'll have to use their whole arsenal.
Skill, choosing to become a master of Enchantment magic. I'm a master enchanter with tons of enchanted weapons and armor and shit. When those pesky magical girls finally find me I won't go down without a fight!

Dang I was hoping I'd get this done before someone else posted it.

Well, here's an update with some new worlds, and I altered blood magic a bit since nobody has picked it.

Second page is unchanged from

Magus World
Astral, blood
Male
Human
Gungnir, skip birth
Sword, armor, secret base
Hero

>Meru
>goog place to meditate
>goog

I thought Dr. Pepper was one of the worst options myself. Why would I want to be a boring ass mundane wrestler? Why would I want to help this woman? I'd just tell her to fuck off.

Fug, thanks for pointing it out. It'll be fixed in the next update, since I trust you can discern the meaning as is.

That's goog.

Is it possible to take NPC, Reincarnate, and Skip Birth and set up something that'll jam your soul into a NPC body on death?

If I actually go through with making it, I would like it to be interesting without a companion section. I just have no idea how to make it interesting right now.

The characters, settings, and adventures are literally every part of every book. I like this story because of what happens and who it happens to. That's not helpful in trying to make something interesting from it. That would just be reading the book. I'm trying to figure out how to set it up in such a way that it'll actually be interesting even if say you've never read the book or didn't particularly like the characters or whatever so it stands in it's own right.

Envy always envy

Death magic might be more relevant than skip birth, but sure.

I did a similar-but-not-quite-the-same thing with just Life, Death, and Astral magic, to just revive as a ghost or zombie or something automatically, then resurrect myself.

So like, you can go to both waifu at different times? You can choose to come and go? I figure out some weird synthesis world where they both are now?

Your CYOA leaves some questions man.

Canada Dry girl seems cool, she reminds me of archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92321122/.

Rolled 2 (1d2)

Even if it's really tempting to go with Blood magic and nothing else on a vampire or demon, I think I'm still gonna go with.

>Alemany

>Human

>Rolling 1d2 for gender. Would pick futa except that costs 5k points and the rest of my build is expensive so fuck that. 1 is male 2 is female

>Klein Phylactery (40k)
>Pause (75k)
>Chi x6 (87k)
>Maintained (90k)
Remaining Mana Pool 10k

World: Purgatoria
Mahou: Life, Death (40k)
Sex: 1d2
Race: Human (20k)
Powers:
+ AI Chip (15k)
+ Skip Birth (15k)
+ Appraise (10k)

So, you basically have to take skip birth with Purgatoria unless you want to starve a child. AI Chip and Appraise will bring me up to speed on how to do shit with the tech.

Life Magic will help foster a return of life, Death will let me talk with spirits and figure out where all the life went.

Double cost really screws you over since you have to pay for any race.

Chill out man, they'll grow in. Girl's like 12 or 13. You get to be witness to the whole process of yourself getting stacked over time. Not so bad right? Enjoy fighting your other disgusting fetishes given life though!

tl;dr

Lambda
Fire
Female
Vampire
AI Chip
Maintained
Gungnir
Sword
Armor
Maou
Reincarnation

The irony of this world is that if you want to save it, you are going to have to be the villian. Technology has stagnated because the gods don't want it, and the monsters are too powerful to fight. So I'll take up the mantle of Maou and fix this, even if I'm hated for it.

>Not just freeing the rest of the gods to slap some sense into the technophobic one
It's like you don't even best end.

Canadian hobo guy, comfy in a semi-pathetic /r9k/ way.

If the can gets crushed or something, doesn't the world inside get destroyed?
Or is the can only a portal to the dimension.

I'd assume that most of them are just portals, and the last one or two are just sturdy enough to be able to survive until the can pops.

PPP+ soon?

You hate OC companions, I usually like them if they're close to the source material.

You have to be patient.

I'd gloss over the standard classes stating that you learn the basics and outline the basics then say you have time for x number of "elective classes" where you can specialize in stuff or take stuff outside of normal magic like music or medicine. Perhaps even let the players choose how they're a special snowflake "Parseltongue, Metamorphmagus" etc.. add your own too dragonfriend, broom master, etc..

Then you'd need to have a fairly robust section on quests and adventures with whatever companions you might choose. There have been some other school type cyoas that did this so you may want to check them out to see how stuff was handled. Rapture Academy had quests and consequences, Hero Academy had stuff like that too with things you did throughout the year and there were a few other various high school life type cyoas with similar events to do. These could be a good basis for your own magical adventures in the Potterverse.

Anyone else here feel sad?

Never

Yeah I originally started this with hero academy in mind, although I realize if I want to do classes it'd screw up the whole building thing. I'm thinking right now of making a list of what each class would teach you? Like you would get leviosa in your first years charm class so you can use it in your first year event, but you can't learn like Polyjuice potion until 5th year potions class, or if you're in some sort of library club.

Well. Whatever. I have a year to figure something out. Or forever. One or the other.

Stalkers, envy
Body change x2, Healing x2, Media engine

I chose Coca-Cola (haven't had any in over 15 years, but it was the only soda I would drink) and Shasta Cola because I've never had it and it sounded interesting.

Upon seeing their reveals, I am glad I chose them in the order I did, because I am almost certainly going to die when I enter the world of Shasta Cola.

I pity you

Pity not the dead men; instead, celebrate their passing.

I haven't seen what power each gives you, but I'll pick 9 and 22

9 Robot mecha fighting giant psychic space sharks to save a world under attack, with a cutie in her mecha.

22 shut-in girl in her own small reality, will let you carve out your own small reality.