Greentext Threads

Need some fun reading material. Dumping my stash.

The best.

Bump

Glorious

Wonderful

I have quite a few greentexts saved and will post sporadically throughout today. I am pretty busy and phoneposting, so I may repost some things others have already posted. Sorry.

Fresh of the presses

REEEEEEEEEEEEE, fucking cease posting the inferior screencap. Not only it's split into two images, it's actually missing an important segment.

>Keep your eyes out for Nothing, and remember that Anybody could be armed and dangerous.
I read it in Nielsen's voice and it makes me cry laughing every time. F

I love a happy ending

I must know more. This is great.

>Autismo the Wise

Fucking lol

Just now screencapped this from a different thread.

Updated. Didn't see this other part at first.

...so who was the real murderer?

Phone.

Nice. Just nice. That's the kind of evil I adore.

Does anyone have the green text of the guy who tries to seduce his DM’s girlfriend and it’s slowly revealed that the OP is actually incredibly creepy and the DM is a total bro?

>tries to seduce his DM’s girlfriend
>slowly revealed that the OP is actually incredibly creepy
That sounds like the revelation is in the premise.

Are you talking about this one?

Yes! Thanks

holy shit

>Nobody posted Bikers Save Christmas yet
Worst thread.

Just gonna dump a bit while I'm here.

What a queer. Thank god that this is made up and nobody is actually like this.

Jesus dick that one made me smile. I hope user and his group had fun with that campaign.

That one was certainly interesting

Does anyone have the greatest of the female player of the group getting fooled into sucking off the group because of their "house rules"?

I have no words

GUYS! What's that one story where a person has to go into a hut to see a blind person in it with bones lining the rooms and as soon as someone enters the hut it closes behind them and acid starts to fill the room? I CAN'T FIND IT.

Also, what's that one story where all the adventurers are lead to the same place only for zombies controlled by extremely minor deities trying to get into the world converge on the party? I can't find that one either.

Best read i've had so far

that's great

nice css

requesting the story of the three man party that had like 80 characters die before level 2

>alantutorials

My fucking god. Just imagining this shit had me in stitches.

You mean All Guardsmen Party?

Yeah, this definitely happened.

I am still among you, though less so these days. The seven year anniversary draws near.

Seven years. Seven years since I scribbled this little post, and it has enraptured you all. I love hearing stories about how Los Tiburon has touched your lives. That I have given a gift to so many is my life's greatest achievement.

Would a return to the ring please Veeky Forums? Or should I remain silent, and forever remain a hero etched into the halls of history?

I'd like you to know that I started playing tabletop role-playing games because of you after I ended up in tg by mistake one day and it was the first thing I read, thanks man.

That's awesome, my dude. For real, you have no idea how much that means to me. Los Tiburon's greatest ideal was to spur ordinary men into action with nothing but the belief that they can be heroes of their own world.

So continue, muchacho! Write stories, save damsels, kidnap princesses! For even if you are to be the villain, be a villain with all your might! It takes the truly brightest of heroes to fell the fullest of villains. So be you a rúdicos or a tecnicos, don your mask, and fight on!

Fucking lucky 7 trips of best story! This is amazing, and god damn if it didn't give me feels.

Souce on the threads?

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about then I've never seen in on Veeky Forums, but it sounds like the SilverClawShift Campaign Archives on GiantInThePlayground. The one where the vestiges were getting loose that started with a fight against some alien-esque monsters in defense of an town on an island?

Veeky Forums

checked and also i haven't seen this one yet, not bad user

This was a fun one to read

Umm.. may have to open in another tab

someone please post the story.
I am not absolutely sure what was it about. I think there was something about a player playing a harpy (or some race that can fly) and the Dm keept comming with bullshit excuses and something with lightning. And in the end tried to kill the flying player but he had lightning resistance.

I'm pretty sure it was fake but the reactions from everyone else was priceless. A mix of concerned and horny replies were a pinnacle of it.

I have the tales of Eldarboo. Will be in several posts, sorry, don't know how to make one giant image.

Second part

Third and final

Does anyone happen to have a screencap of the time that one of the spam bots began to develop sentience?

I ran a murder mystery game for Call of Cthulhu and the only reason they figured out who the killer was, was because there was a character playing a butler who had 90% in tailoring.