Foxes vs. cats

In recent months, have you been seeing more foxgirls from weeb players, or more catgirls?

Are foxes getting more popular than cats? Why?

Would you rather have a foxgirl in your game, or a catgirl?

Wolf are better than both.

Where have all these anime shitposters come from these last two days?

They spilled over when died.

Wolves of course

>four ears
You sicken me.

>Four ears
These are not fox/cat/whatevergirls, these are filthy posers.

those are headbands idiots

Veeky Forums is for fat nerd not weebs

I accept neither weebs nor any other retard with an autismal dedication to a single solitary style in a medium atme games. Ever.

I would rather have a character played well. I don't give a shit about what you play as long as you don't play it like a retard. You can play kender for what i care, and if it's played well i might even allow him to live.

>haha yeah these elves and weeb races are shit, they should all play cool things like my human fighter

This also concerns you, human/dwarf/orcfags. No, violent scottish drunk is not a substitute for personality. No, male human fighter is not inherently interesting if you have imagination of a sea cucumber. Neither is female human wizard and stop sending me her portraits, i literally don't care about your Victoria's secret reject. NO, STEVE, "I'M IN FOR THE BITCHES" IS NOT AN ENDEARING CHARACTER TRAIT, IT'S LITERALLY COPIED FRM AN OLD Veeky Forums STORY AND YOU DID IT THRICE ALREADY YOU ABSOLUTE FESTERING NUGGET.

As i said, filthy posers.

>Not taking 2 levels in weeb to get those sweet feats

It's like you don't even optimize.

>Veeky Forums is for fat nerd not weebs
When has Veeky Forums ever been weebless?

I have people who play both, although they're not moronic weebs about it.

As a GM, I prefer foxes, since the cultural associations with trickster spirits let me do fun things with NPC's. Although sometimes it's a little too effective. All it takes is a little waifubait, and they're taking really bad deals that come back to bite them in the ass horribly later.

>I have people who play both, although they're not moronic weebs about it.

I'm jealous, user.

As for preference, i like catfolk as a proud warrior race. Not stereotypical barbarians or clingons, but British or German empire; self-important as fuck, oozing superiority and arrogance and armed to the teeth with most inventive murderfuckery implements possible, crossing over into mad engineering territory.

I had a player play as a catgirl maid, he was the kind of dude who would shitpost on /a/, so it was mostly a joke though.

He had a katana staff, but the sheath was a broom instead of a staff, botched almost every attack roll and cit failed multiple times throughout the game.

Cat warriors seem to make sense, even if they're just nekomimis, although I would make them into skirmishers and ambushers rather than armies.

How are catgirl maids a thing? Cats are usually lazy or untrainable. A dog is at least able to perform tasks somewhat independently.

Wolfgirls are better tbqh

We're assuming at least human intelligence with traces of animal behavior.

And catgirl maids are an old meme because japs see catfolk and think "submissive and domesticated". Then it spreads to weebs and we get what we have now.

>cats
>submissive
Cats are more like careless roommates with no sense of responsibility. Most dogs genuinely like people and have a sense of duty, or at least are capable of duty due to training and seeing their companion as "the alpha".

Exactly, but try telling japs/weebs that.

Also cats are capable of affection, it's just not "OMG A HUMAN GET HERE HUMAN I LOVE YOU HUMAN" - dog affection.

>although I would make them into skirmishers and ambushers rather than armies

Guerilla warfare doesn't really work if it's not on your territory. I guess another option for catfolk could be paratrooper brigades: fantasy edition.

Cat affection is calmly placing a headless bird on your doorstep and telling you to eat up.

They see humans as very big, somewhat dumb cats, so yeah.

>Start pathfinder game
>guy rolls human fighter (female)
>First thing he does is kill a fox so he can make himself a pair of ears/tail to put on.

I honestly don't know what I expected.

my condolences, user. This is terrible.

also:
>faggot doesn't even have balls to play a foxgirl from the start

either got turned away by too many GMs(with good reason) or holy fuck, we're hitting levels of beta thought to not be possible.

It's his first time playing and he's for the most part refusing to read the rulebooks. He wasn't aware you could play a kitsune until another player rolled one after dying

bump

>Catgirls
>Furry