To Sell or to Hodl, that is the Question

Let's hear some reasonings Veeky Forums. Is it it gonna come crashing back down or shoot in to the stratosphere?

Word on the street is whales are gonna take profits and buy LINK. No meme.

what travels in a straight line?
nothing.

buy xlm you fucking retard

When the whales exit, you fucking do the same.

what's the best wallet for holding this , presuming it's not coming to coinbase

Ok done.

I keep missing these moon missions - hopefully this one I can ride.

and can a wallet act as a daytrading exchange too for on the go shit? Im currently holding stuff that coinbase couldnt on my binance account and I'm debating putting it into some other wallet.. or trying to daytrade to get the jist of watching the candles and saying ah a jump.. sell etc presuming my normiesque idea of it is correct.

The banks won't let it crash. They have control over XRP and they want control over the entire market.

rippex. locks 20xrp in the wallet forever though.

thats your que, dont be stuck baghodling like the rest of the normies

Hold.

I only have 100 USD worth but its going to blow up or not idc

This happens with all Ripple wallets.

I derisked into SC, hoping I don't hate myself in 3 days. only a 20% derisk though.

If you're worried about potential profit how about realizing some of it at least,

This happens with XLM too, are they ever going to decrease that or what?

is coingate not a decent allrounder for my ripple too? kinda bummed that the ripple I got cant even leave the wallet.

Cashed out of ripple at 2 dollars
Bought XLM with earnings

>half the supply of ripple
>less than 30 cents each

it's a no brainer desu muh dude. it will be a buck in no time.

If you don't at least wait til Coinbase, you deserve all the regret you're gonna get. Realistically, you should hodl longer.

the ripple rocket is building a very solid foundation for blasting into the sun

kill yourself

>pairing with BTC
y tho? You get totally skewed metrics.

using toast on android right now, it's fine.

Ripple 101
---------------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

now post ripple vs USD
you wont lol

unironically put your ripple into link and xlm

waiting till 14 to sell

XRPBTC entering bull market could mean ripple will rise, or BTC will fall, or both; but one conclusion is inescapable, you are much better off hodl ripple than BTC

Bags must be really heavy on you faggots

sell'd now I wait till 13200 to buy

if ripple dips hard where is the money going? any bets?

SELL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. You want the worlds heaviest bags??
BUY XLM

XLM

cut your losers and let your winners run

You really need to add a line that explains how much is available and how much the devs are holding.

XLM is also beginning a huge bull market, but i think its not as bullish as ripple

XLM

>not as bullish as ripple
XLM is about to overtake ripple but keep holding a bank scamcoin

hodl until coinbase

>it's over 14600sats
WHAT IS DRIVING THIS?

well.. it's mostly bots wash trading to keep the price up. I would dump on them before they dump on me.

(((They))) know about the coinbase listing. It's written all over the wall at this point.

Add the bank partnerships to this:

Ex: Amex, Santander

will ripple always have a 20xrp requirement to keep your wallet open?
That's pretty insane when xrp goes past 5 or 10 dollars each

Buckets....just....Buckets

ok

would take your profits OP
let the rest ride..
you made gains right?

This fucking shill. We get it. You like sticking fidget spinners up your ass. Go fuck yourself.

>over 15200 now
>I sold at 13313
WHY?

just filter him

THE RSI WAS OVER 70 WTF WHY DIDNT IT DROPPPPP FUCKKKK I EVEN UTILIZED THE MOVING AVERAGE EXPONENTIALS

>bought at 15800

ITS STILL GAINING WHAT IS THIS

bull market is just beginning price can easily double and then double again

SOLD AT 16000

Holy shit my sides. Sell now youre gonna get wrecked.

Fuck Ripple f'real. I do hope it crashes and burns, but I'll take a moon mission when I see it. Made a cool $100

This. Think the diamond industry. They have total control. Not only that but Ripple is doing a monthly escrow now. Its uncrashable just fucking hold or ride the dips.

don't worry, the pajeets will dump it while you're asleep.

ARE U IMPLYING THAT "TA" IS A MEME?

calm down there, warren buffett
leave some profit for the rest of us....

lol I like you