City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubePTrs2VJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Stormjews.

Reminder that Zhufbar is best hold because they literally survived the end times by accidentally tunneling from the Old World into AoS.

Guys we shouldn't joke about the stormcast, they're good guy fighters for social justice.

MORE DEATH STUFF FUCKING WHEN?

Bikini Bottom called, they want their method for dealing with alaskan bull worms back.

New tentacle faction confirmed

Truly, they are the heroes that AoS needs for positive representation! Not to mention their diversity!

Stop with the jew meme, it's getting annoying and I say this as an Ironjaw player.

I have literally no idea what you're saying. Is this English?

stormcast take a knee before games. they're the good guys.

Dont reply to him, just report and hide

Guys, it's obvious someone is attempting to start a war of shitposting. Whether or not it's slav or carnac or whatever it doesn't matter. Please don't take the bait.

In the meantime, what are you all working on?

You just got something, wait another couple of years before you start asking again

Kek

What do you think of my gyrobomber?

Yeah, don't worry, you'll learn the language eventually.

Zhufbar used this method:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubePTrs2VJc

Just switch push for dig.

Who's flying that thing, maverick?

Started my first clanrat because TW:WH2 got me liking them. I'll probably switch back to Dispossessed soon though.

I know the czech slav-dipshit, but who's carnac?

Fucking Aussie Dwarves.

I need to go ahead and finish my Quarrelers.

Flipped pic aside, I do actually like the color scheme.

Kek. Makes sense now. That's great.

40k shitposter obsessed with chaos being the coolest and best faction and oh my god i want to suck abaddons dick fuck me daddy nurgle

I will admit to posting the shitpost about not painting models last thread, for fun.

Also, I decided to start assembling thunderers. My unit champion has a problem, and he is a liability to everyones safety.

Also, am I the only one who has noticed more Dwarfs being posted lately?

hi dudes. i heard people saying that some of these minis actually come with square bases? can anyone confirm if thats true or not? the set is an amazing deal, i would hate to have to go buy round bases at $6 a pack

I love the beer parts.
I gave my warrior veteran a pint. He likes to share it with his buddies before battle.
So far his name is Snorri Bingedrinker.

I have the box, it comes with rounds and squares for all models in it.

>Also, am I the only one who has noticed more Dwarfs being posted lately?
No you're not the only one that noticed. I think most of us have been here all along, but one user asked for advice which caused the rest of us to really make ourselves known.

>
Yep! I'm also starting my Kharadrons

really like the idea of a Grundstok Thunderers line with a pair of frigates behind a line of Ironbreakers

Happy Halloween!

With how expensive battalions became, are the Sylvaneth ones worth using? I kind of want to do Winterleaf or Dreadwood, but I'm concerned about the combined costs.

>he pays others to paint his army

is there anything more cuck than this?

Okay so building up Saurus, which of these files does Veeky Forums reccomend, come back from hobby after several years so forgotten most stuff

>GW cucked its own people but sells this still enbulk to amerilards
USE DEVLAN MUD

well, the year's getting short already, so go figure why.

I was the one asking about lists!

I was surprised how many Dwarf players came out of the woodwork to give me solid advice.

MOAR DORFS

What's the best way to rebase plastic models?

Use a cigarette lighter to melt the plastic cement you put on the minis feet. It'll quickly remove the miniature from the base

Has anyone ever had their homebrew fluff ruined by official lore? I came up with a cool idea for my dudes a while ago, but I now see it has some inconvenient similarities to shadespire. Namely:

>dudes find ancient ruins in the desert
>magical obsidian/glass artifacts buried there
>ruins are full of skellies and spooks

Ugh. Now it looks like I'm an uncreative hack who ripped off existing lore, even though I came up with this before shadespire was public.

Have you thought about altering your lore now to link up with shadespire lore? GW purposefully makes the lore a little more open ended so it's not too airtight, giving you some freedom in this regard.

what the fuck is my lore if I run a deathrattle or malignants army? am I evil? why? why do I linger?

1. Nagash told you to hunt down someone
2. Someone stole your relic and now you are on an endless quest to hunt them down

That's what I'm probably going to do. I can probably keep most of my stuff. Pasting my fluff below:
Khorne lord carries an ancient and mysterious axe with a blade of black glass. If it's blade strikes bone, it's terrible power is unleashed. With an unearthly scream, the axe sears away flesh and blood, leaving only blackened bones behind.
They know that the axe is a relic from an long lost civilization. They are searching the Wastes in the Realm of Beasts for more weapons and artifacts like it. So far, they haven't found any. But they have found ruins made of the same obsidian-like stone. Masses of slaves and twisted mutants are put to work excavating the site of the ancient city, for materials and relics.
The smiths and armorers are working on building a massive forge fueled by burning skulls. They hope that they can stoke the flames to burn with the heat of Khorne's fury. Only then will the fires be hot enough to forge new weapons with the obsidian.
War parties range out from the ruined city, searching for slaves to labor in the quarries, skulls to fuel the furnace, and carnage to appease their god.
What they don't know, is that the axe is not a chaotic daemon weapon, it's power comes from death magic. The ancient civilization actually served the lord of death. Indeed they serve him still, and the constant excavation of their home is sure to wake them from their centuries of slumber.

I guess I could connect it as the ancient people tried to recreate shadeglass, and made something quite different. It's just a bummer that it seems derivative now.

So I really wanna play Skaven, but I can't decide on a clan. I think I'd quite like to make my own clan, but it still feels like homemade clans are just "one of the big 4 but not".

ANYONE WANNA HELP

how is this army ? I picked mostly because I like the models.

Allegiance: Death
Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade (120)
Tomb Banshee (80)
20 x Grave Guard (320)
- Wight Blades & Crypt Shields
5 x Black Knights (120)
30 x Skeleton Warriors (240)
- Ancient Blades
3 x Spirit Hosts (120)

Reinforcement Points (0)

Total: 1000 / 1000
Allies: 200 / 200

I mean, I was literally going to make Clan Bizkit because that's the name that the Doomwheel mobile game randomly generated for my character and I didn't realize that it was going to then call me Clan Bizkit for the rest of the game.

It's stupid but just funny enough to me I'm considering running with it.

actually just realized if I go with barrow lords and tormented spirits boxes I can save lot of money. this list just costs 120 USD.

Allegiance: Deathrattle
Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade (120)
Cairn Wraith (60)
- Allies
10 x Grave Guard (160)
- Wight Blades & Crypt Shields
10 x Black Knights (240)
3 x Spirit Hosts (120)
- Allies

Reinforcement Points (0)

Total: 700 / 1000
Allies: 180 / 200

what can I add to this to push it up to 1k apart from 40 skeleton warriors? I am looking for a cheap option really.

40 skeleton warriors. Only costs £30.

What’s the maximum minis in Skirmish?

costs 100 usd.

>buying GW shekeltons
You have only yourself to blame.

what is a good alternative?

Mantic's undead are one of the few lines that are pretty universally recommended. If you shop around, you should be able to get them for 30-40 USD. The official store'll be $50 if you an American.

>mantics lines are recommended

Stop this fucking meme. Mantic skellies look garbage and only one poster shills for them just out of buyers remorse because he doesn't want to be the only person with ugly as sin models

>implying GW skeletons aren't trash and only look good in comparison to their melted dogshit zombies
Grave Guard are pretty good, but GW skeletons are pretty shit, famalam.

you know thats just a tyranid, right?

Hello friends. I was wondering is the starter Stormcast vs Khornates set a good way to get into AoS? Theres a local store here selling it at a pretty lucrative price and I really like the minis, and of AoS in general. There arent many playing it here unfortunately but Ive been thinking of playing some friends to try it at least. Is the game going to be fun with thise two armies, and worth it?

if you like how they look go for it. Khorne is buff-layering rip and tear, stormcast is defensive and deliberate (after an initial deepstrike).

It has both round and square bases so you can make some money on selling spare bases

Yeah, they are balanced, fun to play with and you can expand both factions easily by buying pic related

Ok, so in the next month or so theres gonna be a tournament at my local store.
Ive got 2 possible armies i need help choosing between.
One is a bloodbound, goretide:
Aspiring Deathbringer with Goreaxe and Skullhammer (100)
- General
Bloodsecrator (120)
Khorgos Khul (200)
Exalted Deathbringer (80)
- Ruinous Axe & Skullgouger
Exalted Deathbringer with Impaling Spear (80)
Slaughterpriest (100)
5 x Blood Warriors (100)
5 x Blood Warriors (100)
5 x Blood Warriors (100)
2 x Khorgoraths (160)
5 x Skullreapers (180)
10 x Skullreapers (360)
Battalions:
Slaughterborn (180)
The Goretide (140)
Total: 2000 / 2000

the second is a flesh eaters behemoth heavy list(royal menagerie)
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Zombie Dragon (440)
- General
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
Terrorgheist (300)
Terrorgheist (300)
Terrorgheist (300)
Battalions
Royal Menagerie (110)

Which should i run lads? Flesh eaters have only lost to a stormcast list focused nearly entirely on monster killing.
But the khorne boys in their current form are hyper deadly and sometimes dont even lose a unit given the right open war scenario.

If I were to make a Freeguild gunline army that spams handgunners beyond the point of WAAC, what would an army like that look like if it was taken just far enough to no longer be tryhard cheese but instead a thematic gimmick? Not wanting to overflow into uselessness, but in between that and WAAC. Between the Freeguild rerolling Battleshock, the standard bearers giving 1's an auto-succeed, and then either Indomitable to have 5+ saves on the handgunners or just access massive loses and take that trait that lets you ignore Battleshock.

Something along the lines of this, perhaps? Or drop one unit of Handgunners since Hold the Line! only effects three units, and use those points to slot in some more cavalry?

Allegiance: Free Peoples
Freeguild General (100)
- General
- Stately War Banner
- Trait: Indomitable
- Artefact: Writ of Dominion
Cogsmith (100)
- Allies
30 x Freeguild Handgunners (300)
5 x Freeguild Outriders (130)
5 x Freeguild Outriders (130)
Organ Gun (120)
- Allies
Organ Gun (120)
- Allies

Total: 2000 / 2000
Allies: 340 / 400

I honestly wouldnt want to play with you past like 2 games.
Seems really boring to play against and it'll get boring to play.

Would it really be worse than just playing the actual Freeguild gunline that screens it handgunners behind tarpit guard and does basically the same thing?

Yea cause at least they have to actively move their tarpits and hold up units in a strategic way, this list you just sit there with the same stagnate deployment.

Yes, actually. Since those tarpit unit eat into the budget and are sorta shit at killing anything.
Shooty hordes are the worst.

Maybe not, but it wouldn't be any better either. Spammy lists are almost never fun to play against

So if that fourth unit of Handgunners was slashed and replaced with 50x Freeguild Guard, you'd actually be more willing to fight it? That does not compute.

>Spammy lists are almost never fun to play against
This. I dropped my clanrats-heavy skaven and want to play BCR or Flayers/Horrors FEC because I know that playing against me is boring in the long term

>Spammy lists are almost never fun to play against
>GHB2017 directly buffs spammy lists
It's like pottery.

I've started running Stormvermin-heavy specifically to avoid using so many clanrats.

It's almost like, to be an enjoyable opponent in social gaming situations, you have to learn to moderate yourself!

>being this much a beta
How shameful...

>This entire poster
>WARNING DO NOT WEAR A MASK OR COSRUME YOU MIGHT GET STABBED

lmao

Treatment is available, social skills and social thinking can be taught. It's never too late!

It'd certainly be more fun that running face-first into that firestorm, since any semi-decent army could cut through 300 points of freeguild guard quickly enough to get to the creamy center with at least some forces intact enough to fuck them up.
It'd still be an unpleasant slog, but it'd at least be better.

>Handgunner spam list
>No hurricanum

wot

what do you think about my flesh eater courts list? I'm pretty excited about flying around and multiattacking, but let me know if I'm making a huge mistake or the combo doesn't work.

Crusading Army Delusion
Dead Watch Battalion

Crypt Infernal Courtier General - Dark Wizardry, Blood River Chalice
Abhorrant Ghoul King - Flayed Pennant
Crypt Infernal Coutrier
Ally Necromancer on Nightmare

9x Crypt Flayer
9x Crypt Flayer
6x Crypt Flayer

The idea is to buff up the flayers with mystic shield, dance macabre, and black hunger spells and then charge in with flayed pennant and crusading army, then double pile in attack with basically my whole army from dead watch, and triple pile in attack with the necro spell, and quadrouple pile in attack if I kill an enemy unit and roll a 6. I tried to run more heroes instead of another 3 flayers since I want enough of them close for the 6+ death save, is this right?

Have you read the great company rules? :)

I don't know why I thought Flesh Eaters were regular ol Ghouls

All these magical mutations are pretty fucked up (read: cool)

Still sucks that the Strigoi are forever insane Assholes

fuck yeah beer dwarfs!

pic related has my scratch built rune priest chugging, singing songs, and protecting the objective

you want to spook the fuckboys

We have returned. The dancing skeleton signifies our return.

looks like a new stormcast mount to me

can slow melee meme lists be viable in casual games?

like what?

vague AF

>A female deathrattle player in flgs
>Every time she beat me or my gf she "claim us in the name of the Undying King Nagash as her slaves and obedient toys for all eternity"
Sure it gives me a ___boner___ but still it's weird as fuck

Please be Dechala
Please be Dechala
Please be Dechala

Depends on the scenario.
Depends on the enemy army.
Depends on your army.
Depends on the terrain on your board.

You basically just come in and said "What is?"

I explicitly wanted to avoid it actually being the standard WAAC gunline cheese as stated in that post, hence the lack of a Hurricanum. At most, I might put in a Luminark if I don't run the Organ Guns, but the ability to put out 6d6 28" shots -- or 8d6 if I want to risk a failure -- certainly helps to throw some wounds before they enter into the range of the handguns and while getting harried by outriders.

As implied, 300 points of Guard are actually pretty insanely durable in my experience. Combined with Indomitable, those Guard are a 4+ save that increases to 3+ in the Combat Phase that reroll 1s, that may as well ignore Battleshock between their standard bearers, Defiant Avengers, and the Stately War Banner. Plus, charging them will allow two units of handgunners to open a full volley on you.

Honestly, the stickiness of buffed Guard is at least a good portion of what I think is the cheesiest part of the traditional gunline which I am looking to branch away from.

I would play against your 120 handgunners if were all the ironsides upgrade from forgeworld. then your dedication would be complete. I currently have 60 ironsides, but i never field that many.

Man, Ironsides are so lovely. I'm still kinda confused that Forgeworld didn't give them separate rules. And by separate, I mean just clone Handgunners but give them a 5+ save for 30 points or there abouts.

I agree with you about how great the models are. And with how each kit is, you can make 10 ironsides with guns and 10 crossbows with the regular kit. im more focused on my mounted empire lists. playing around with 24 demigryph knights, 2 generals on griffon and 20 pistoliers. and for infantry based lists, i have 40 greatswords(mantic paladins with demigryph knight helms, acting as demi knights on foot), 40 swordsman with some bird looking helms from one of the bits sits and spartan style shields. Kinda doing a "Order of the Griffon" thing. my pistoliers/handguns/steam tanks/militia weapon equipped guard(pistolier heads and a pistol arm, other arm is shield or sword ala the footmen from warcraft movie) represent the engineers guild. Its a throwback to the city of nuln from oldworld lol.

Started painting my doomwheel today. So far happy with how the wood on the wheels came out. Next up will be the metal on the wheels which I'm going to try to do in an iron color. Probably Leadbelcher with Agrax wash and highlight with runefang steel (because thats all the iron colors I have :D)

For the brass parts, or at least what I want to be brass, I'm doing Balthasar with agrax again followed by Sycorax Bronze for edge highlights

Why would they take a knee for Chaos worshippers?