>exchanges are reporting 100k signups per day
>there are millions of people waiting to get verified and jump in
>he stills asks "is it too late to buy ripple?"
>will he ever make money?

probably idk

Buy xlm

Ripple 101
--------------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

Never late to buy XLM, fuck the bankers' coin.

I don't even know what that is?

I did post the brainlet picture.

I currently have btc on gdax. What is the best way to buy ripple without paying $50 to transfer $100?

Its not too late if you can get your coins before all the other, “millions of people waiting to get verified and jump in”

>Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin.
That's where you fucked up.

>XRP hits $5
>is it too late to buy ripple?
>XRP hits $10
>is it too late to buy ripple?

Of course not. It just took over ETH for #2 market cap. It's literally going to be the new BTC one day.

has it reach 5 dollars
no
its still not late enough

yes

What does your image mean?

>There's a fixed supply
>.00001 xrp is destroyed every transaction
This sounds like a bad plan

effect is negligible. transaction cost is small and supply is 100 billion xrp.

Can someone answer this?

I don't want the moon mission to leave our solar system without me

lulz

this will be painful

Buy stellar lumens instead

or zclassic

for this moon? Yes.

But we'll see insane profits when ripple comes to coinbase/amazon.

I don't see Amazon taking crypto for a while

If 1500 XRP transactions are conducted every second, every minute, every hour, every day of the entire year, at 0.00001 destroyed tx fee, that means 473040 Ripple are destroyed a year. It will take 579.1742828084856 years to destroy all Ripple.

Why not? Overstock.com takes bitcoin right now.

JUST FUCKING BROKE 15000SATS ON BINANCE

TO THE FUCKING MOON!!!

No company wants to sell a tv for $500 and then have the currency dip the next day making it so that they sold the tv for $350

How do I buy xrp on binance?

Please explain.

buy ethereum on coinbase or gdax, send to binance, buy xrp.

Don't buy at an ath.

Thank you

HOLY FUCK CAN WE BREAK 16000?

Ath is tomorrow's floor

16200 on binance

People bought BTC at $19k

Is there a way on binance to set it up so it will sell if it falls to 15000, then buy back in if it goes below 13000?

Next months floor

!RemindMe 1 month

Lets see who is right in 1 month time. I shall show you the way of Rick and Morty. I have an high IQ of them all.

kek

Well, what does it prove? Shills are saying it's transfer to coinbase because they are adding it. Fudsters say it's some guy who intends to just drop it on the market.
If there is one thing I learned, it's that Veeky Forums has no fucking clue about the crypto business and there is no telling how the market will react, and you can't even trust anybody here to not have some hidden agenda, trying to manipulate other anons into losing money.

ripple confirmed one way ticket to pluto

stop limit sell order at 15000
and buy order at 13000

My dad works for bitcoin

CAN WE DO 17000?

I thought gdax had free BTC transactions

>ATH is tomorrow's floor

I just lost $100 because Binance is so fucking slow and non-responsive. I'm done watching it.