What's the Detroit of your setting?

What's the Detroit of your setting?

Chicago.
Remember kids, never trust a religion/spirituality promoting "universal brotherhood".

I know it's technically not my setting... but.. BRETONNIA!

The moon

Oh, lighten up. What's the worst that could happen?

The sad thing is Shadowrun Chicago is probably less fucked up than its real life counterpart.

Memes aside, what's worse than slumbering hives of extra-planar insect spirits which want nothing more than to hollow out your husk to fit more of their babies inside?

Detroit

>Chicago's main railyard is in the middle of gang territory, so any shipment of firearms that goes through there will get broken into and stolen
This seems like a problem.

Why is he so perfect, bros?

Idk. Maybe he’s born with it?

JC >>>>>> Adam > Alex.

He simply is.

perfect voice.
smokes because he is immune to the ill effects
Big arms to hold you
Delicate fingers
peak of transhuman perfection
god tier genes pre augmentation
rivals masked handsome jack for best chin.

genetic engineering by Bobby P

I wouldn't know, how are we defining Detroit here?

I'm not a bro and even I think he's dreamy

Most of my setting is what you could call a biopunk Detroit that is inhabited by freaky mutated descendants of humanity, all sorts of grotesque bio engineered monsters and a bunch of rich aristocratic cunts that rule over the remnants of that city.

A city on the northern edge of what was previously the empire. It had a bad transition into the current system of city-states, and a series of inheritance disputes climaxed in several nobles going nuclear and blasting the shit out of a big chunk of the city. It never really recovered from there, because the resulting power vacuum gave rise to a lot of thugs and criminal organisations who slowly diverted a large chunk of the city's production to tobacco, gambling, and other such industries with toxic byproducts and a negative effect on the populace.

It's basically mafiaville at this point. The official lord of the city is a figurehead for organised crime.

He never asked for it.

NEO Scavenger, so it's big Detroit

Virgin Pritchard
Chad Jensen

That's just actual Detroit

That...is a very good question. Thank you for asking it, as I now set about trying to figure out the answer.

>smokes
>perfect
Choose one

Delta City.

>smokes while immune to the cancer, so the only effects are pleasure
>perfect
yes. he can't be addicted to things ether.