Does anyone has the summary of this book and what is the deal with the lost craftsworld ziasuthra

does anyone has the summary of this book and what is the deal with the lost craftsworld ziasuthra

Here is the low down about that Craftworld.

The craftworld left the galaxy before the Fall but even in the darkness between the galaxies the Fall hit them like a truck and they were assailed by daemons. Eventually, the tormented Craftworld encountered the vanguard of the Tyranids and the Craftworld populace was infected by the genestealer infection.
The whole craftworld over the course 10K was taken our by genestealer cultists. This ironically saved the Craftworld since it didn't have an Infinity circuit or Path systems since it left the galaxy before they were invented. The Overmind of the genestealer cult acted as a net that protected the infected Eldar from Slaanesh

10K years later as the Craftworld was in the void, the Great Rift happen and its impact reached them even in their exile outside the galaxy. Nurglite and Slaanesh daemons attacked the Craftworld and devastated its population and structure. This forced the genestealer cult to redirect the Craftworld back to the galaxy since they needed fresh members and repairs to survive. The Eldar of Iyanden and Eldrad detected its return and saw the unique opportunity it presents because the craftworld contained a portal to grave of Eldanesh the father of the Eldar. It happens to be a possible location for the final Crone Sword needed to awaken Ynnead fully.

so new genestealer eldar faction?

No, Yncarne accidentally the whole craftworld and ate everything in it.

did they find the crone sword

No, but they found Anaris and the soul of Khaine which possessed one of the party's dudes

The craftworld also has portals to other legendary places that hide treasures and relics dating back to the War in Heaven. The Ynnari are gonna go through them all

why are they trying to find the grave of eldanesh

Great, maybe now the Ynnari can be their own fucking facrion and give me my goddamn waifu back so I can put her in rehab.

As usual all the cool shit gets killed off.... But now we know that IT IS POSSIBLE at least!

Those genestealer cult eldar had biomechanical fliers and infrastructure. It was pretty neat.
Personally, I saw the "lol genestealers" reveal coming a mile away and was kinda disappointed by that.

Who's your waifu user?

Probably Lelith Hesperax

That sounds actually neatto.

Can't wait for genestealer eldar artwork.

>possible
oh, the yes no maybe route again.
Great.

I know next to nothing about genestealers so forgive if this is a rude question, but aren't they basically tyranids that rape you to make hybrids?

And wouldn't "genestealer eldar artwork" end up being /d/-tier then?

I thought the final cycle of the genestealer infection was the production of new purestrains? 10K years of breeding of infected Eldar from such a small gene-pool sounds like they'd have run out of host species...

No, not at all. They have a "tongue" that they put into someones mouth after hypnotizing him that fills its victim with tyranid DNA. That guy afterwards remembers nothing, but will spread the DNA accidentally.

>That guy afterwards remembers nothing, but will spread the DNA accidentally
Aren't GSC focused on 'multiply and spread'?

what is the ending?

1st Gen doesn't use sex. Afterwards it does but there is a Hivemind even among the Genestealer Cult. Also the GSC is about simple unchecked spread, they're smarter than than that and try to grow in a manner that wont attract attention. The whole process takes at least four generations.

Does anyone have a PDF?

The 8th edition Crafworld codex said that Eldanesh has this last surviving descendant. Anything about this individual in this novel?

Nah. Nothing.

Anyways, the text in the novel says that the Webway doesn't reach outside the galaxy while the Warp can. |Is this lore rape?

They should not have mentioned the stuff outside the galaxy and as far as I know the warp grew due to the emotions of all the souls inside the galaxy. How the warp can extend outside of the galaxy is beyond me.
If it does, it basically means you can take the Navigator Express and fuck off between galaxies at which point it is ridiculous and we should have heard about it before.