Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1846: Edition Without Addition Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Does That’s Classified make you really good at disguising yourself, or does it give you the ability to make it so no one can recognize you?

You can't tell me to do!
1+1=2

How big can gods in god of high school get anyway?

What perks reveal the true nature of reality to you and/or make you so insane that you loop around to super sane?

Well, Just Tathagata's head was somewhere between half and a quarter of the size of the moon I want to say. So pretty darn big.

Do you have some way of dealing with amnesia? For example my warehouse has a list of powers and a DONT PANIC checklist for the times when I hit an amnesia drawback but still have my powers. It details my powersets and has a quick run through of things I should know about myself.

What do you do?

Friendly reminder that if you get angry browsing this thread perhaps you should go outside and relax

Big. Really fucking big. If you buy supreme god you can already be bigger than the planet, that is before you make any special abilities, so if one of your special abilities is something like limitless growth over time to become bigger I could see you getting much bigger.

I have my souls for that scenario

Usually I just let my companions fill me in. It's not often that amnesia drawbacks include companions in their reach. They know me well enough to know what buttons to push to get me to start believing them.

Pretty damn big, that is why one of my abilities boosts my bigness and lets me get bigger and stronger by eating stuff. Greed may have his power ganking, but I just devour stuff and shove it into more of my innate power and size. I fully hope and expect to eat a sun one day.

I use the User Interface from Generic Isekai and its notepad for that:
>You were playing a game. Now you’re in the game. Why would the UI disappear? You have access to a personal, customizable user interface, displaying your status, alongside a minimap. It has a variety of useful features, like tracking how much money you’re carrying, the items you have on your person and in storage, and all your skills, powers and abilities. It even has a notepad!

Friendly reminder that purposefully encouraging shit posting makes you one of the worst people in these threads.

>the Unknown

Who even is that guy, Tathagatha's son? Don't think he was even explained before Mori's dog killed him.

Fuck that is big.

For you

>Pretty damn big, that is why one of my abilities boosts my bigness and lets me get bigger and stronger by eating stuff. Greed may have his power ganking, but I just devour stuff and shove it into more of my innate power and size. I fully hope and expect to eat a sun one day.
>not becoming a Sura in One Last God Kubera
>not eating galaxies as your breakfast
git gud

Big book of important abilities and history that I speedread (with speedreading from Princess Bride) and a short video that triggers when I use the key that mysteriously appears in my pocket and enter the warehouse for the first time.

The video explains the basic concept and how to use the speedreading perk.

That and my companion knows to push/trick me into going in the warehouse if I'm an amnesiac. Sometimes she doesn't do it right away and takes advantage of my lack of memories by getting me to do stuff (world domination, picnics, etc.).

Mori gets a dog?

Well that is the endgame isnt it? Uncapped growth through eating stuff just means I take longer to get there.

I was a god of creation in kubera.

Nah. user is just mistaken. It's Han Dae-Wi's charyeok that kills the unknown. Which just so happens to look kinda like a huge blue dog.

Does anyone else have problems which Manse to choose in the Infernals jumps? Those of Adorjan, Hegra, Metagos, Oramus, Elloge, and Quaf are just so neat and comfy.

Also, reposting my question from last thread

Friendly reminder that you will go to hell for using Arcueid pics.

Oh no it was Han-dae's dog, the Haetae. I got them confused because he got massively buff after Han absorbed part of Ohkwang's power.

I like Cecelyne's and Szoreny's myself. Not sure how Metagaos' and Oramus are comfy though. Useful and interesting respectively sure, but not comfy.

In addition to this, the lack of made in seoul in the charyeok power section is unforgivable.

>Useful and interesting respectively sure, but not comfy.
I guess Metagos' Manse just seems cute as it tries its best to design life & improve it for me. As for Oramus', lying (or floating) on your back as you bask in infinite impossibilities has got to be pretty damn cool.

Bloodborne. Insight.

If I have my powers, but no memories, my spirit guide shows up and fills me in.

If I have no powers and no memories but kept my items, I have a few items that contain backups of memories and my own powers ready to re-install into my head. Worst case, I have one of those journals that automatically fills in with what you've done, so I could always look back through that.

If I have no powers, no items and no memories, then I trust that at least one of my companions will fill me in.

And if I have no powers, no items, no companions and no memories...I'm fucked, but that's par for the course.

I went with the Ebon Dragon's manse because it provides a convenient location that the Realm Defense Grid can't monitor, perfect for that season-long Devil tiger transformation.

As for Remember the Past, it specifically says discounted. So it costs 50cp.

>>As for Remember the Past, it specifically says discounted. So it costs 50cp.
Aaaand my build is even more fucked now. There's nothing costing 50 CP that I want.

Alright but them's dangerous impossibilities, just saying. Like the babbling brook of names.

Get some of the replenishing ingredients. Even if you don't know what to use them for now, you could always use them later.

>come home after another decade of adventure, danger and romance
>Manse shows you dozens of different blueprints for new waifus
>big waifus, small waifus
>plant waifus, metal waifus
>one of them looks suspiciously like a vessel that a manse could inhabit to interact with you I AM-style

>implying I wasn't going to hell anyway
How do I encourage shitposting?

Also can I see some Santa jump Builds?

Do companions respawn from things like soul/existence erasure?

Fanwank

Considering there's about nine different 50cp purchases, I think that's you being overly picky rather than the jump not providing something useful to spend it on.

You speak the truth about OAA, Val and other namefags. But that's shitposting, doncha know? Can't have you going against the population narrative, now can we? Can't have you compromising the integrity of our hugbox.

Most people would say yes as the whole soul thing is inconsistent between settings and the fiat of them coming back from the dead is more fundamental than any given mechanic in a specific jump.

Why do companions respawn anyway?

It's one of those things that's up to you as the writer

From what I understand, because the guy who came up with jumpchain originally envisioned it with some vidya-style rules like universal languages before everything kind of spiraled out of his hands. Also I think he thought people like, really value their friends or something like that? Doesn't make sense to me either.

Basically because all the things that you buy with CP respawn. Otherwise items would be even less appealing than perks and companions/costly imports would always be a gamble.

>You speak the truth about OAA, Val and other namefags.

When did user said that?

>Also I think he thought people like, really value their friends or something like that? Doesn't make sense to me either.

t. friendless faggot.

I missed your shitposting.

I thought you had no friends Ricord

>When did user said that?

Is Ricord the Recording his full name?

>shitting on Liberal Arts

I have friends, just none of them is a coworker or fellow lawyer (because we're all whinny fags who can't stand losing an argument over anything).

No, that's another dude.

You will enjoy today, then

Is there a jump that allows me to channel magic spells into my fists?

They shit on themselves.

>build huge flashlight
>shine directly onto Ebon Dragon
Yes/no?

Not quite, but the "jump" Weakness of Beatrice has something for it.

It might annoy him a tiny bit, which is probably worth the effort? It won't actually do anything useful though.

>"jump"
I dont get it.

What a good "post", "user". Here, have a cute anime girl. like (You) deserve.

Its status as a valid jump and its quality are up to interpretation.

Invisible anime?

I mean its on the drive, it is valid. But thanks anyway.

Some anons doesn't deserve a cute anime girl

Damn, gonna need a burn heal for that one.

Why do you say that?

He is an Sber

>there are actually liberal artsfags in this very thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

They shat on themselves when they went all in on 3rd wave feminism and trash tier pop post-modernism.

Shut up and bring me my pizza

Maker of Magic is too good and shouldn't have been offered.

See

How important is the Caste Yozi to an Infernal? She Who Lives Within Her Name would probably fit me best, considering she represents telekinesis and sorcery and stuff like that iirc, but I'd free up a few hundred CP by taking Adorjan, though being an assassin/criminal/malcontent/spy/thief doesn't fit me at all. So, would I fuck up by choosing a Yozi that doesn't suit me?

We don't have to shit on them, because they shit themselves just fine.
Now, shut up and take my order.

>not going Devil Tiger
You're objectively jumping incorrectly.

Hey, at least they're not lawyers.

Cough cough.

Obviously I'm going Devil Tiger, duh. I even took the Drop-In capstone. But that still takes time, and I probably won't do it in-jump. Though,

Why is it too good?

By taking the Devil Tiger capstone, you're already untethered from your patron Yozi.

It's a canon ability and equal in power to the other 800 perks. Are they all too good to offer?

Huh. So my Caste Yozi basically doesn't matter except for the discount it gives me? That's neat.

You also get their charms I think

Apparently Worm 2 has already started. It takes place 2 years after the GM. The world is still shit.

Oh, hey, one of those pictures. That reminds me I have something just rotting in a folder that I've never been able to use. If photoshop user is lurking I have an offering for the sake of laughs. If you know what I mean.

It's mostly a political thing where the Yozis have certain expectations about how you should conduct yourself. Malfeas expects his champions to be crazy fuckers up of shit beyond all reason, SWLIHN expects you to promote Hierarchy in all things, the Ebon Dragon expects you to claw your way up to the top of every pyramid scheme including your own circle-so much that if you do it in a way that pleases him, he reserved the right to withhold you from any other Yozi's punishment. Cecelyne and Adorjan give almost no fucks; Adorjan just wants you to wreck havoc and Cecelyne would like it if you spread her worship but really she's just disillusioned with everything and as long as you're upholding the rule of the strong over the weak ("the Yozis" always being defined as part of the strong, of course) she's cool with it.

But apart from that, Infernals enjoy a lot of operational leeway. Their bosses are just too far away when they're working to micromanage directly.

And omnipotence is a canon ability in more than a few settings. Doesn't mean you should offer it.

>it's equal to the other
No, it's not.

Did you really expect anything else?

He's probably going to cause problems for himself in the long run when he tries to escalate, because it's hard to care when a shitty world becomes shittier.

Your Caste basically determines what skills you're good at, and which Yozi's powers you learn easiest (along with your Favored Yozi).

It's pretty important, but less important to Infernals than it is to all the other types of Exalts.

Then it doesn't matter at all, since you're getting a custom Caste and your "Caste Yozi" would be the custom thing from the perk.

There's something you want to tell me, user?

But this ability isn't omnipotence. Why are you making the connection to two very different things, even in comparison?

Why are they not equal?

Basically, yes. Except you still learn their Charms a bit easier than those of the other Yozi, acting pretty much as a second Favored Yozi for you.

Personally I liked watching trainwreckes play out, so he won't lose me at least. I mean, that's what kept me reading through Pact even when, deliberately or otherwise, he left a lot of plot hooks dangling and was inconsistant as fuck about powerlevels.

Question for RisingAnon or Kanons if they're here: In MGS, do I have to buy an outfit option twice if I have two different armors that I want to import into that option, or does buying it once cover it?

Where's the fun in that? Seeing who I become in an identity coma is half the fun. I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn, and a king. I've been up and down and over and out, and I know one thing: Your waifu is shit.

Because it scales to affect universes and the others are, in order, git gud at fighting 4 people at once, switch your jump specific xp around between sword swings, and be a big dragon.

Maker of Magic turns the universe upside down, with massive strategic and tactical applications. Even against stronger foes that it's supposed to be limited against, you can whip up a magic system that many people contribute to, and use collective power to smite gods.

I am not the other user, I don't have a huge problem with the jump, but don't pretend that perk isn't unbalanced as fuck.

Because "because it's canon" isn't always a justification to offer something. Omnipotence is merely the best example of that.

So manipulating a powerful concept on a universal, potentially multiversal scale is equal to shuffling a few stats around or being a big dragon?

...You're either not being honest or you are. I'm not sure which possiblity is worse. I mean, I know the people in this thread tend not to be examples, but this has to be a new low.

But it already affects the entire setting in canon.

You also downplay the other perks. It's not git gud at fighting 4 people, it's copy the stats of any 4 opponents you have at once. If you're fighting Superman and the Flash, you are now as strong and fast and tough as them combined. It doesn't say just your jump specific xp and Val has said in the past you can use any and all xp or knowledge you have on it. The last one makes you one of the strongest beings in the setting.

All your complaints seem to be about it being too strong in other settings and you have to downplay how good the other perks are in setting as well. It looks dishonest.

I always find it funny that the people who bitch about it can only do so by crying about how it affects other settings, ignoring that it works exactly the same way.

If you've got a complaint, why not actually bring it up with me instead of making pathetic little snipes here and there?

Val dunno how far ahead you are with the jump, but will there be a True Ancestor option in the Age of Gods jump?

I don't see any reason there would be, I don't believe any of the heroes ever have any significant dealings with them and I think the TAs themselves are generally pretty isolated too.

You've repeatedly shown yourself to be abrasive and unreceptive to criticism. Speaking with you is pointless.

So instead of trying, your preferred option is to act like a spineless little boy and whine about "jumps". Gosh, there's sooooo much point to that.

Then shut the fuck up. Problem solved.