Draw your party

It was a bit since we had one of those.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Super_Mario_RPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...and I didn't manage to finish my own last time, been waiting since then for it to appear, but since it doesn't, why not make it myself?

Group no1

...and no2.

What are the Party member's motivations?

All the party members are outsiders in the East Bight. It looks like.

Alesten, after getting himself made a thane, is looking to further cement his position in the East Bight by violent service, something he is good at.

Mathilda is looking to cement her position in the East Bight, and land herself a man she fancies, by convincing a local warlord to stop making trouble, settle down with her, and... I don't know found a town or something? (warlord's gotta do something/go somewhere)

I'm not sure what Ingwald's motivation is besides possibly wanting to protect his new home and satisfy his need to wander.

Kenna's motivation seems to be a combination of youthful exuberance, a desire to prove herself, an itch for adventure, and possibly loving her older brother to the point that when he left his homeland to carve out a place for himself in the world, she decided to follow him whether he wanted her to or not.

East Bight is close to Rhosgobel. By now, people of the East Bight are considered another branch of the Woodmen of Mirkwood, so moving from Rhosgobel to East Bight is hardly anything more significant than moving to another city within the same country. They still circle between the two settlements quite often.

The motivations to actually go out and do something are mostly related to the rebuilding power of Dol Guldur, though. The encroaching darkness and danger is the main motivation for everyone, especially since they are all (especially Mathilda) on good terms with the Brown Wizard, who actively seeks to thwart the creepings of Shadow, so he is the most frequent patron of the group and "questgiver". Also, Mathilda, Ingwald and Kenna are all childhood friends, so where one goes the rest goes as well.

Bump so I can post when I'm back from work

nice drawings.

This is the last version of my campaign PCs.
They just arrived Faerun from a Homebrew "continent".

Sorry. Shitty upload, seems I went full retarded this time.

bump, these threads are the best, I've been working on some good stuff, Imma post it as soon as I go home.

I like these threads but can't draw that well.

One of the players in our ongoing game made this and I'm a huge fan of it.

pretty good

are you back yet user?

Circus campaign boys.

made after sudden, tragic death of party leader

This is super cool user, and your group should be proud to have you.

this is awesome user

earlier pic when i put effort in (while ceo was alive)

L to R: N human ranger named muir who is basically brian limond

Rafael the (pirate) fighter wielding a boarding pike

alexander jounes the anti- black earth paladin (EE)

khezin the bard (party jew)

Algos the genasi monk

CEO is rodney beaufort(deceased), rogue and businessman that came to the material plane to weed out the black earth

>needing a party

Did this group update?

I really like this. Does your group have a lot of players or does this include hirelings and NPCs and such?

bumping with some old stuff cause i like these threads. ranger, wizard reanimated as warforged, and a little rat man boxer

More of this group please.

yeah all the way to the end.

>wizard reanimated as warforged,

how did that happen?

kickass

We were exploring a powerful necromancer's magically procedurally generated dungeon that, after baiting adventurers in, served as a proving ground for potential hires.
When dremus, caster of spells met his end, his soul was stolen. Once we got to the end of the dungeon though, squolk the rat man bargained for his revival
I think I have some more drawings I can post here in a bit

When rodney birdman died there was somewhat of a power vacuum in who would take ownership of the "company". When he was alive he considered the pirate as his no1 employee, but the bard as a business partner. This led to quite a bit of contention until the XRA monk decided to "read the bones" of a nearby mouse to contact the spirit world and see what rodney would have wanted

One botched roll later, a d6 was rolled and the alex jones dwarf (wip on the left) was nominated as the successor, to the satisfaction of all.

Did they manage to kill the clerics?

It's a longrunning sandbox game with a lot of players (varied from 4 at the lowest to 8 at the highest) over the past year, but the woman on the right is a rescued npc who swore a lifedebt of 1 year and 1 day to two of the party members for saving her life.
And the pony is just well, a pony (though she's been a major plot point twice now due to Reed's fuckups).

The party is now mostly level 3 after thirtyseven sessions.

This is a party I ran a game for. Group was from a small village, winter was coming, they needed meds, they went for the abandoned hospital, fought some weird monsters in the city, and elements of the group that lived in the hospital. They fought their way inside after a hostage exchange plan went wrong, captured Rivet (the girl leading the bandits) and cut her spine, then wheeled her around in a wheelchair, running into one PC's old enemy, then finding a cult who wanted Rivet to help them make contact with their god. Campaign was interesting. They are back in their village now. Rivet is dying, and I'm not sure if the players will realize what they can do to save her.

Link by any chance?

Love it user

This one's been posted before, needs updating tho

This is the starfinder game I run. The girl on the left is sort of a DMPC that I was gonna play myself until I took over GMing before the first session.

Had to make her a fairly minor character. Just spends most of the time doing non-combat stuff or panicking.

I also joined a very weaboo kind of game. I play a big burly autistic lizard paladin. The de-facto protagonist is the anime looking girl with the eyepatch and massive honkers. She's in a lesbian relationship with the NPC next to her. It's one of -those- games.

The hobgoblin girl next to the lizard is just a minor NPC that was spare. She was a bad guy but had a name and had a cute reference image so it was sort of inevietable that the party would nonlethal her, then recruit her after breaking the spell she was under or whatever.
My big paladin lead her out of the underground dungeon she was raised in and showed her the sun for the very first time. It was quite cute.

The giant Oni woman was originally a man but got transformed after (allegedly) drawing from a deck of many things.

Also did portraits for each of my players

We got a kasathan with an extremely elaborate backstory, a sort of navy officer NPC who's extremely neurotic, then a big cyborg boxer, android gunslinger, coporate kill-droid and tiny rat dude

>The party is now mostly level 3 after thirtyseven sessions.
wut

I concur. What the fuck, seriously.

how long has the game been going?

3 weeks, and 3 sessions.

I drew all the pictures before the game started, when someone else was going to GM. It became clear that the gm didn't really have time for it and didn't care about the game nearly as much as I did, so I took it off his hands.

The weeb campaign has been going on for maybe a year or a year and a half. My char joined in 3 or 4 weeks (and thus 3 or 4 sessions) ago.

Our party's lovable bard college dropout, Gamop the gnome, seen here getting attacked by crabs.

I'll never pretend to be an actual artist, but here's the crew I'm GMing for in the Super Mario setting.

Goombill hits hard, Cecil's the token human with way too much speed and Craft Guy is the smart one.

what system?

how do you manage to have a campaign full of mario creatures
what do they even do?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Super_Mario_RPG
It’s a lot of fun.

I would make an image, but it's Maid, so everyone's just wearing Maid outfits. Everyone is a 17 year old girl except for the last 2 because the players refused

>Rider- Attila the Hun
>Caster- Julius Caesar
>Saber- Sasaki Kojiro
>Shielder- Unknown
>Assassin- (GMPC; Likely Hassan-i-Sabbah)
>Lancer- Charlemagne
>Archer- Unknown, likely Orpheus

jesus. play in person or online?

Online.
Me and a player are from England while the rest of the group are from either the southern US states or mexico. The former GM's canadian. Timezones are a bit fucky like that.

A majority of us were in another game previously by said former GM. In retrospect it was a very low-effort campaign, which I think helped us both learn what not to do when GMing. He went on to do the weaboo campaign, which is actually really quite good.