New archive: mega.nz/#F!rZImQQbI!q0_MBu6MEWP8Hn3jd4Nvag

namefag debut edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!rZImQQbI!q0_MBu6MEWP8Hn3jd4Nvag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the real thread, delete the other

3 Threads made, we should use this one. Only one with a decent OP

>New archive: mega.nz/#F!rZImQQbI!q0_MBu6MEWP8Hn3jd4Nvag
It's been added to the pastebin already.

Might still be worth adding it for a while.

It's only a few threads old and pepple may not check the pastebin but will see the OP, of course.

Nice.

That's one handsome file, OP.

Architect {Nuovo Genesis} - mankind shall be humbled once more.

I feel that system slots are too restrictive. Why would an intercom take a slot for a big subsystem? Basically, I'd make it more money-capped instead of slot-capped. Make buoys take up hangar slots instead. Better yet, split communication slots and hull slots (for manipulators, auto-repair etc.), otherwise a sub with "standard" nav board would have a sonar, a radio, and... that's it.

Sidhinge (female)
Self
Life

Year 1:
BTM
Study Class
Empowerment

Year 2
Achilles Club
Shapeshifting
Chaos Magic 2/8

Year 3
Achilles Club
Chaos Magic

Year 4
Achilles Club
Healing
Immortality

Year 5 (optional)
Achilles Club
Extra Course: Telekinesis
The Drunks

I'm not really that interested in politics, but I had 2 points left at the end and no other way to spend them short of taking Necromancy over Telekinesis, which I don't care for.

It's not possible to fit the Achilles club in year 1 as an elf unless you do so without taking Empowerment first, which is listed as a prerequisite. As is I've taken it as many times as possible, so that should qualify enough for the "extra year". I assume prereqs can be done same year as long as they are completed (imagine it as taking the prereq in the first semester and the next course in the second)

Fallore Occulum

The fuel, energy, size ratios also seem very restrictive. It takes a lot of power and fuel to keep even the most basic of systems running. Which is realistic, but also a bit dull to think about all the space you’re using for fuel tanks and generators

This is Claudia. She can clone things and doesn't want to grow up. Give her a headpat!

The fuel is especially restrictive. I'd really like the maximum submerged time to be bigger, akin to modern subs.

i'll give her more than just a headpat

Element Hero for the win, who doesn't love cheesy puns?

The real question is: do I pick fire or ice?

That could probably be solved if we had any idea how far apart these locations are, and if there are any other potential refueling locations in addition to those mentioned. The ocean is a big empty place, but with society moving underwater perhaps the gulf between places isn’t as big as we think. That adds a bit more math to an already math heavy work, though

Additionally, we think of subs as wartime stealth machines, but in this world that’s simply impossible for the vast majority of submarines. Perhaps coming up to get air or stopping to grab supplies is less deleterious than our logic would dictate

These unknowns, in addition to not knowing what ocean life is like, makes unarmored and inefficient subs less appealing.

you sick fuck

I bet you expose your ankles as well, degenerate.

I hate this CYOA so much...

and that makes it even better

>he reads author """"cyoas""""

Has Tankista said anything about the "Hades" cyoa he's working on? Or am I misunderstanding what he said when he posted Time of Troubles. God damn I love Tankista Cyoas.

The fact that there's radios and electricity, but people still use bells and shit really rustles my suspension of disbelief. Radios are basically wires and speakers, and their advantages are so obvious that EVERY craft is going to use it, whether it's civilian or military. Same thing with sonars. Basic active/passive sonars should be default for every sub. What are you gonna do, navigate while looking at a starry sky or something?

Ah, so you still choose to work in the salt mines.

This. Who the fuck cares about these little circlejerks, it’s just the usual anime waifu picker with slightly familiar names slapped on.

That said, Highlander is the best waifu irl and in all cyoas

I was about to call you a moron, but then i took a look at the page: in my infinite wisdom, i managed to save a previous version over the real one and then post it. Actual pages will be up sharpish

>people still use bells and shit
>Same thing with sonars. Basic active/passive sonars should be default for every sub.
Sonars are energy expensive and cut into profits - see the Cable Tapper module in miscellaneous. Merchant and Transport vessels prefer to use the cabled (and patrolled) highways, rather than risk the open waters.

>The pages are outdated
>Was finishing my build
Fuck me.

Yeah, sorry, I'm retarded.
its just a few changes to energy costs/outputs, as well as changing "per minute" to "per hour".

>it’s just the usual anime waifu picker

No that's not even the usual waifu picker, Authors of authors cyoas are too afraid to present other authors in possibly negative light which results in bland choices.

the girls are fine desu

It's still a huge change. Now with 1 fuel tank and a hybrid engine you basically have 25 days of travel.

That’s good, honestly. It leaves way more room for ship customization without getting bogged down in 10x generators and 20x fuel tanks. I need to rework my preliminary build with this in mind, but I don’t think it will leave you with TOO much space

I asked a long time ago, but has this gotten an update at all?

Italics here. There was a bad storm where I live at & it knocked out the power for mu neighborhood for the night/cancelled halloween. I will try and get PPP+ as soon as I can.

Oh shit, I remember this. When was this posted?

Ok good look

Is 7 days worth of fuel a realistic amount? I’m sitting at 5x fuel tanks for 1,500 units with an hourly consumption of 9 units between generators and engine.

I won't believe you til it's posted, senpai.

>Mu neighborhood
Oh gosh, is kappa neighborhood alright? I have a friend there who hasn't been responding.

I don't remember, but I asked a few months ago and I think the author said they'd revive it
At least I hope so

Don't give us that shit. We all know you made that end of October promise in order to summon as many skeletons on Halloween as possible.

This desu. Haven't read that guy's CYOA where he included authors or his friends either.
This too. An honest CYOA where all their many many negative traits are shown would be okay. Then I would read it to laugh at them.

Also, does purchasing passive sonar twice for full coverage double the energy cost as well as the price?

5x fuel tanks nets you 15,000 fuel, and at 9F/hr you're sitting at about 70 days of travel time. More than enough.

yes, energy cost is doubled.

Remember to ignore, report, and hide obvious troll posts.

Jesus Christ, fucked that math right up, better check all other numbers. Maybe I should stop doing this in my head

Having Active and Passive is pretty prohibitive energy wise. Then again, with all that extra fuel I apparently have, I can afford an assload of generators

Its why its so loved

Who made this so I can add it to the mega? I could have sworn I had this saved already but can't find it by searching for the name.

Please Italics I'm in the edge

A new guy, he shared a 0.9 version on the Discord.

It’s Cauli

Cauli here. I'll make sure to namefag in the next few threads while repostan

Ah great! Loved the preview of this, though so much stuff to keep track of! I'll add it to your folder now with your other stuff.

>tfw when cold war battle mage 2 wasn't even popular enough to be put in the mega

Ok updated Cauli's directory with dark blue horizon and also updated the apocalypse nuclear one above too...in survival>apocalypse.

FUCKS SAKE I SAID TFWW AGAIN

Don't recall that one. Post it please.

it only got three builds

>Everybody believing this is actually the pokemon guy.
eh, they deserve to be bamboozled for their celebrity worship

What's the minimum cost on weapons after the Jaeger background deduction?

Free. Torpedo Racks & Crates arent included though

Odd I have a cwbm folder but this isn't in it, it's another that is red and blue. At least i know CWBM now stands for Cold War Battle mage. I'll update the name and add this. Did you make both? If so want to choose a name and I'll start an author directory for you?

>Background
The euxinic bay 1300 sils 2 reg pt
>Skills
Diplomacy
Combat training
Professor
Marine anatomist
Merchant
>Hull
Leviathan class -80 sil
>Subsystems
Psycrystal core (free)
Battery bank (x5)
Oxy scrubber (x2)
>Engine
Electric engine
>Navigation
Jaeger nav board
>Detection gear
Passive sonar (x2)
MAD module
Leigh-light copulas
>Communications
Intercom network
Radio buoy
>Miscellaneous
Attuned systems
Remote manipulator
Hangar bay
>Unique mod
Attuned hull
>Subvehicles
Cambria
Cyclone
EEV
Piccaday
Drosera
>Weapons
Ammo crate (x2)
Model 1680 (At top)
Beam cannon 14-32 (x2) (One for left and right)
Undulator cannon 20-48 (At the front)
>Compartments
Hydroponics
Decompression chamber
Mess hall update
Common area
Research facility
Medical facility
>Officers
Lance silane
Ana streltsov
Katiana roxeau
Adele peletier
Reiss alastair
Antiquarian
Cook
>Crew
Designer crewman (x3)
Imperial sailors (x8)
Chapel enlistee (x6)
Captains reserve (x10)
>Crew values
81 brd
71 int
80 ing
74 sec
82 gun
>Ocean
The university (port of call) 8
Telians gulf 8
Chapel trench 8
Caffdigan yards 6
Boneyards 3
The pull 3
Barge town 10
>Regional perks
The pursuit
Age of the deep sea
Fear god and dreadnaught

Our crew is going to explore the depths far and wide on an adventure to discover how and why on earth the entire world got flooded and also to get rich of course that goes without saying.

It looks interesting enough but the lack of images/color may have made people skip over it. Decent spell trees in it.

I think a good title also makes finding various cyoas much easier. So may want to add one to your next cyoa.

Applied before or after the 50 % for same weapon size?

Ok CWBM is under Some Weeb. Is that you?

yes

Before. Ex: You buy the T-95 for 4 Sils (29-25), then you want to use the torpedo tube mechanic with the T-100. 5 Sils (30-25), then divide by 2.

Sweet! Added to the drive.

also round up any decimals.

take your time friendo. no need to rush

Why do all the builds to this cyoa blur together for me into generic nobodies? What is it about it that no combination of choices stands out?

Ice is way cooler.

What's the sauce for the Caffigan Yards Patrol? I think it's from a SMT game but I can't remember which one.

Slightly changed wording in page 6.