Pretty sure Nero is patrician taste.
Also please do not shit thread up.

She is the plebbiest of pleb taste

This is correct, Tamamo a best.

Correct class, wrong girl

This is not the right thread.

It isn't?

Why is the thread nearly dead?

Because we have THREE threads right now, and this is the second least active one. Move HERE: and let this one die peacefully

Why would you reward poor behavior? At least move to the first thread.

Because the other one is alive, the one that was made first isn't this one is both younger AND dead, and we'll get into trouble if we keep multiple threads alive again, especially if it's three. Pragmatism. And I don't think the other thread's OP gains sexual pleasure from his thread being the live one. So please sage and let this one die.

You can't take that argument while also advocating rewarding the guy who made a thread when we already had TWO up.

Of course I can make the pragmatism arguement: I'd rather post in a thread where things happen. And about threads being up: There was one thread, the one I linked to is 14 seconds younger than the first, this one is 64 seconds younger. Which means this thread is the only one that had a real chance to notice there were already two threads present. Who's the one misbehaving?

Oh, I thought that one came later on. In that case I guess it doesn't matter.

>live in a perfect paradise
>can't do anything you want in a perfect paradise
How predictable.

It wouldn't be a perfect paradise if you did imperfect things in it.

Who determines what is imperfect?

That would only be a sensible question if you believe perfection to be subjective, which it may not be given the premise.

So why bother typing

Don't see what you mean.

I still haven't gotten an answer.

Because I don't understand your question.

It's a simple question.

See

Right, so who made

I don't know, and I don't see why it would matter? If you're going for the idea that their definition of perfection is being used, in order for you to know what it is, I'd say that's faulty reasoning too. Just because perfection exists doesn't mean you must understand it.

>Just because perfection exists doesn't mean you must understand it
According to you.

What's your argument here? You're usually omniscient so you're not familiar with not knowing everything?

I'm saying that that is your opinion.

That's a genuinely stupid thing to say.

It's the truth. If you think that's stupid, it says a lot about you.

Reducing an argument to "you can't prove anything because nothing can be proven lmao xD" is a very stupid thing to do user. It doesn't really matter what you say after that.

The only one who can answer is the one who created the CYOA. It's still your opinion. This is still your opinion.

That would imply that the creator has some sort of retroactive authority over his CYOA despite not putting that authority into the CYOA while making it, which is false.

What he says goes. That's kind of how it works. CYOAs get updated all the time.

If he updated it, it still wouldn't go for the previous version. Conversely, anyone else can modify the CYOA if they want, and their interpretation will be true for that version. Intent only matters as far as it gets put into the CYOA.

Since your question wasn't answered in that CYOA, it doesn't have an answer in that CYOA. It's that simple and I find it hard to see how this isn't obvious.

In other words, the only winning move is not to play the CYOA.

The path to winning, like usual, is to not go autismal over perceived slights and irrelevant details that the author certainly didn't intend that way in the first place.

Isn't paradise supposed to make you happy though? What if doing everything made you happy, but you couldn't do it? How is it paradise then?

Depends on the interpretation of paradise. Many themes suggest that paradise would in fact be more like returning to an existence based on "ignorance is bliss", from before mankind ate of the tree of knowledge which ruined that for us. So, lobotomizing ourselves back into animals.

Fun fact: When I was making this CYOA for the first time, I was considering naming it "Mein Comf"

The name would have been approximately as stupid I guess.

how dare you be mean to the comfynfuhrer

i wish there were more ways to get more points

Have an extra point, on the house.

You get one less point because you're an idiot.

There, balance.

>Germany takes the jews and sends them to summer camps to unwind and relax

>some guy actually made a fourth thread
the absolute madman, I hope he gets a 3 day

You forgot these, you fucknut.
Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
mega.nz/#F!rZImQQbI!q0_MBu6MEWP8Hn3jd4Nvag

Super hero is clearly best choice. And probably super body

Naw man, shifter hero with DNA shifting.

Guys, this is serious. I need lots of fun pirate pictures

Good taste user

Just what is a "fun" pirate picture? And what type? Male? Female? Ships? Shops? Gear? You are VERY unspecific in your request.

I wasn't specific because I need a lot of everything.

then consult the pastebin for image resources. Im sure even a cursory search ("pirate" or "ship", for example) could get you some results.

Don't start the religion argument again. Last time it lasted for 9 hours

>Can explicitly copy Alien and Mutant Hero's abilities, and probably at least some of Super, Speed, Element, Psychic, and Wing
Truly, the only option.

>not just taking the shifting option and becoming a cute neet camgirl or something

That *is* the shifting option.
You can copy any hero whose power is a fundamental part of their genetics, and potentially even hybridize them.

Google:

Pirate, Wench, Tavern, Ship, Shipyard + Combat, Melee, Fun, Adventure, Sexy, Daring, Shanty, Cove. + deviantart, artstation, booru.

That should find you an incredible amount of images. Pick one from each section....it's a choose your own search term game hehehe

You CAN, but why would you want to when you can just be a cute piece of shit instead?

Because you can be a cute piece of shit who actually fulfills her minimum quota of heroism with next to no effort.

Intrinsic Memory
Intrinsic Wildshape
Item Based Strength
Item Based Agility
Item Based Vitality
Item Based Senses
Item Based Sun
Item Based Human Shapeshifting
Item Based Air
Item Based Fire
Item Based Familiar (Strength)
Item Based Matter

I have been searching (and found a lot), but I wanted some pictures that people from this general liked

That's not piece of shitty enough!

1/6

2/6

Personally I don't mind flooding pirate images. We have too many damn threads anyway and the faster most of them die the better.

anyone have the touhou girlfriend cyoa?
it was cute and i havent seen it in a while

This was a silly idea

OoooOOOooo NEW and NAuuuugggttyyy!

It looks naughty.

Can you combine the unkillable skeleton with the gas chamber? while they try to disable the gas the skeli can zap them.

3/6

4/6

5/6

does the skeleton make bone and or electricity related puns?

6/6

Absolutely.

My fetish sense is tingling.

do you get the final form for free?

Ok!

>Abilities
Get Ugly (Final Form)
Over Here
Heartbreaker - can be used anywhere
Glimmering Shield

>Guard & Traps
Guard > A Mirror (Dopplegangers)
Trap > Gas Chamber (with the mirror)
Trap > Tower Spikes (for the outside)
Trap > Depantsing idol (to destroy armor/gear)

>Evil Plot
Dark Dabblings for moar magic!

>Escalator
>Guardian Angel
Quick and with lifelong benefits.

>4 generals, 2 of which have shite OPs

Come on, what the fuck are we doing here guys?

Mystery Box

1/5

2/5

L-lewd