We are seriously going to be trading at $100/Link EOY 2018. Even people w 10k will be millionaires...

We are seriously going to be trading at $100/Link EOY 2018. Even people w 10k will be millionaires. It has NEVER been this easy.

considering throwing my 15 ether into link unironically

its not even a dollar.. do you even know how to do basic math?

Everythings already pumped. Link and maybe Req are literally the last chance.

♫ Stinky linky going down the drain ♫

i cant wait for the gooks to copy his idea and make a working product faster than he can and blowing this shit out of the water

If you think chainlink is a 35 billion dollar idea, then you deserve to lose money

linkies get dumber every week...

Lol.
ETH is twice that and it's a glorified token dispenser.

Mainstream smart contracts, just imagine.

This desu senpai. the era of ICOs is now officially over. 2018 and beyond will be the era of utility tokens. Only coins already in the game have a chance, and only those that serve a purpose will truly make it.

You're retarded. Without ETH, LINK is literally nothing. LINK links smart contracts like those on the Ethereum. LINK in and of itself is not a smart contract nor can it be used to create smart contracts.

That's some nice FUD right there because link will be 500 dollars inshallah

I actually now feel bad for LINK marines. You guys are so deluded that it's not really funny anymore. By holding LINK all this time I'd say you've missed out on 100+ moon missions and 1000% gains. Why do you do it to yourself? Stop being a joke and start making gains again

Dumb stinky linkies

I’ll admit as someone who got in to link at 18 cents

I still really feel like I missed out on so much other gainz

Feels bad but at least I didn’t lose money

If you were all in when link was at 0.18 approx let say you bought 5k it's pretty comfy now.

Lel brainlet.

ETH: crypto smart contracts
Link: mainstream smart contracts

>Without ETH, LINK is literally nothing

Except for, you know, the only decentralised way to move data on and off-chain on Bitcoin, Hyperledger, NEO, emerging SC platforms, private blockchains, etc etc.

Y'all niggas been going sideways for at least a full week now after the unhealthy growth. I really think that's the end of the line for LINK. You can maybe expect $1-2 at best. But expecting even $10 is straight up retarded.

It'll be $10 by summer.

Also it's designed so anyone can create an adapter for chainlink to what ever blockchain they want to use

This is some quality FUD

Nice job retard, maybe you should take an hour and read what the project does before making stupid replies to people; you might actually end up making money for once.

It amazes me how people can spew a bunch of nonsense without understanding anything about a topic.

Nice, just bought 100k

Also i cant wait for the wojaks when this shitcoin drops into obscurity

I always base my trades on the looks of the creator. Link is at the bottom.

post ur pic then asshole. i bet u look like shit

LINK being fifty cents for this long is a sign. The market is waiting for all of Veeky Forums to jump in so we can all make it together.

>after the unhealthy growth
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Look at the trendline between 30 November and now.

This has to be bait, no one is that retarded

This is absolutely insane. Major bait it has to be. Cant believe someone is so stupid like this, seriously.

The price singularity is happening
>to Ripple

allah akbar my friend

The Idea is already copied and executed.

WanChain (Connected to ICX and AION)

>t.Deluded

I rode from $.15 to $.50 but I'm out now making hella gains elsewhere (XRB, ZCL, etc..).

I'll come back after it's $.35 in mid January and have x5 the stack I once had.

it's probably more like Ark if anything.
Cross chain stuff, there is plenty of that already.