Who here getting JUSTed right now?

who here getting JUSTed right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SMqApVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me. Pretty close to going all in on Tether for the weekend, I feel things are going to get ugly.

>REQ

Nope I'm pretty comfy

spent 6k on monero instead of stellar when it was below 15k sats
>end this misery

I'm comfy doge

How in the actual fuck did you manage to get JUSTD OP?

1500sats sorry am retarded

>market goes red, ICX stays stable
>market goes green, ICX stays stable

What are these feels

tron and enigma

Switched ripple at 1.66 and xlm at 0.28 into salt at 15.5ish.

I'm sad

Bought ripple during the dip, sold right before the dip really took off for like a 200 sat gain.

JUST

I put 700 bucks into TENXPAY last night...it was going up, of course I bought right at the peak and it's been going down since. Thinking about selling it off soon

>believing the pajeets and chinks that shill trx late at night and early in the morning
Its like your asking to get JUST'D

post losses
else larp

I lost money swing trading ripple after it pumped to 2k sats thinking it would crash. Then it went up 7x, fuck me

Bought 20 ZCL at 840k sats, now at ~500k sats

I'm all in on XRP, XLM, VEN and REQ with small bets on PBL and UFR.

Best day in crypto so far.

it's literally dumping so hard right now, why god why

same here but in spring.
before the street-pooers got here
before the 'jeets

or stop being PnD prey and get in before the pump u faggots discord.gg/SMqApVQ

All in on ADA before I cash out for the year. Will buy buy back in on the 1st.

alternatively get AIDS
join this PnD group

Nope.

Me too. I have a feeling we could go sub 10k. This would cause a big disruption also causing the alts to go down like a Thai whore for $10.

Just hold until it’s a $1,000 coin in January, fucktard

who here got in BTC sub $600 and don't give a shit?

BOUGHT SHIT COINS INSTEAD OF BTC AT $600 DONT REMIND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got JUSTed going all in on Raiblocks last night. Lost 18%. So happy every coins been mooning. Been swing trading like a mad man and finally managed to break even

i sat on a shit ton of monero when it was sub $5 for six months and sold at $30. don't tell me about your bagholding woes

Getting unJUSTed actually.

Good. I want to see blood on the streets. I long for the taste of blood Blood BLOOD BLOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD I WILL BURN YOUR GAINS TO ASHES I WILL CRUSH YOUR PORTFOLIOS BETWEEN MY IRON FINGERS THE STARS THEMSELVES WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE SLAUGHTERED WEAKLINGS.

So yeah, I think a nice little pullback is just the right thing to start the great altcoin bubble of 2018.

also had 2.9 million XVG bought at 11 sats until early december.
do the math on that

Now that's some bad luck right there. Don't worry, they'll probably get their turn once everything else is maxed out against sell walls. Unless bitcoin wakes up and serial rapes everything on the market first, of course!

ICX and ENG

Just my portfolio famalam

Same here, Xlm and Req are my two biggest holdings. It was a good day.