There are people on this board right now who don't use music and other audio to enhance their RP experience

>There are people on this board right now who don't use music and other audio to enhance their RP experience

>there are faggots in this board RIGHT NOW who force their players to listen to CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIINN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN in the middle of the bossfight (who has a startling resemblance to Dante of the Devil May Cry series).

That seems pretty specific

>There are people on this board right now who play games over the internet and therefore cannot use sound even if they want to
Just kill me honestly

>there are people on this board right now

>There are people

>tfw no sounds on the internet

oh shit i'm in the 80s again someone help

Sayeth what?

>this board

>there are people who haven't taken those free courses from Hamz Zimmer, Deadmau5, and others to produce their own personalized RPG soundtrack tailor made for your setting and characters

>What is Roll20?

>this

You can add your own music/sounds to Roll20?

>needing music to increase your roleplaying experience.

The only reason to have music, is if someone in the gameworld is playing some music.

>

>>

Music is a distraction.

>soundtracks in movies and plays are used only if there is someone playing that music in background
>a nice session of playing pretend with friends can't be helped by any athmospheric music background because it would mean someone in Inception was dreaming of some weird blaring foghorn player

just link them youtube videos.

>Other people exist

Just gotta upload them to fanburst