Dogecoin is the best coin. It's difficulty and mining cost far outweigh the rewards...

Dogecoin is the best coin. It's difficulty and mining cost far outweigh the rewards, which means its more efficient to just buy the underlying coin than to mine it. Bitcoin makes 1.25 BTC/min at the current reward worth $18200. Dogecoin makes 10,000 Doge per minute at the current block reward, worth $90~. That means less than half a percent of the value that enters Bitcoin every minute has to enter Doge for it to *maintain* it's current value. Anything more and it will go up. It has all the normie-proof marketing and first-time-coiners entry points to make it a marketable coin that will get people's foot into the crypto door.

It costs a penny to send and can process more transactions than BCH (Bcash, the scam coin that is garbage compared to Dogecoin). It's cheaper than Bitcoin and is only of the last double digit sats valuations on exchanges. This coin is going to break out because it's amazing.

Who else agrees? It's going to moon this before 2018 ends, I'm sure of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SMqApVQ
discord.gg/UFGnAHT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will be a moon unlike any other.

>is only of the last double digit sats valuations on exchanges
Holy shit didn't realise this until now
Been a Doge believer since 2014. 2018 is the year. I just know it. It's still cheap at 65 sats. I'm loading up little by little

I'm retarded. I bought 100k of them because ?? but is this coin actually going anywhere or have I just blown my load on the meme of memes?

pls rspnd. Realistically what will it's price be by EoY 2018

You didn't even mention Chinese year of the Dog(e)

stop being PnD prey and get in before the pump u faggots discord.gg/SMqApVQ

>Realistically what will it's price be by EoY 2018
1 doge

But I think 50c realistically

>pls rspnd. Realistically what will it's price be by EoY 2018

After doing some calculations I can safely say that by the end of the year 2018 1 doge = 1 doge.

This isn't a pump and dump. There's no dumping going on Pajeet

If it hits 50 cents in my lifetime I will literally send you a DOGE

screen cap this

Thanks

fuck off pajeet, doge is good coin

Realistically is $0.50 a target? At that rate, the amount of people mining would increase because although there is a GIGANTIC miner hashrate and oversaturation right now, it would be underrepresented at $0.50. The point on the graph where it would be "Bitcoin-like" for usage, block reward, and price intersect with hashrate, difficulty and wallets with activity are around $0.926 (almost a dollar). To be "Litecoin-like" it intersects at $0.46 flat. I think it's going to beat Bitcoin-like and break out over $1 (going up 100 fold, making it the best return on a coin in 2017 hands down).

Is that crazy bullish to hope for? I'm turning 1 millibitcoin into doge per day on an exchange to dollar cost average my way into a doge position over the next couple months.

Can you dumb that down for me Chief?

I'm sorry doge I've abandoned you for the ripple and stellar bandwagons

Math says the price will be between $0.46 and $0.93 next year as long as nothing crazy happens. I think it's going to be worth more than $0.93. Am I crazy?

Not at all. As long as there's no major market correction which at this point I don't think there will be, it's all set to ride high.

why all these retarded predictions
its going to 6 cents if we are really lucky

It will stay at 6 cents for 1-2 days, stopping by on it's way to the moon.

Basically what I'm saying is that *you should* *fear* *missing out* *on this coin*.

~~~~~~~~~~

My 4 beets will turn into 22beets even on your prediction
Feeling comfy for 2018

Thanks Chief

Zamorak bless this coin

I'm not selling until it hits $2 each, then I can afford to get my family out of the debt we got into because both my parents got cancer with a month of each other.

That is terrible user.

I wish you the best of gains

Is doge pronounced doh-j or doggy?

It's doge like vogue

>mfw I had over 1k doges when they were worth like 100 sats

God fucking dammit I hate your discord bullshit

Nice, just bought 100k.

Join my friends channel instead, we play games and chill:

discord.gg/UFGnAHT

We talk money in the #cryptocurrency channel.

fuck off pajeet

YEAR
OF
THE
DOG(E)

tfw only 12000 doge

You'd only say that if you never even joined to see what it's about.

>unironically

fuck off pajeet

It's literally a discord channel where people turn their Magic: The Gathering cards into Cryptocurrencies, it's not about discussing coins really, let alone pumping them. But you wouldn't know that because you're stuck inside an ad hominem loop instead of being a normal person.