Implying witches aren't the best waifus and loot

>implying witches aren't the best waifus and loot
>implying witches aren't cuter than the blacksmith's redheaded daughter, the tomboy squire, or the slutty barwench.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/21868312/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Paderborn
pastebin.com/g5eHDWmn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Witch hunt was pretty hot.

>Not waifuing the blacksmith's, tomboy, redheaded daughter who aspires to be a squire and has to work as a barwench but secretly is a Witch from her mother's side.

>tfw no witch gf to breed

Witches are pretty awesome.

Witch or Sorceress?

>tfw she wears the floppy hat.

You know what's interesting? In the early middle ages there was a time when a bunch of the christian leaders didn't believe in witchcraft and there were even laws made against burning people as witches. The idea of even believing in witches was said to be heretical. It was only later that the big witch craze happened.
I always assumed that Christianity was pro-witch burning throughout the middle ages.

>healsluts
>best anything
The only thing they're good for is being tank's personal cumdump
I bet they don't even suffer well

The idea that you can recieve powers from anyone but god is heretical.

The really simple explanation I like is that witch trials could operate bottom up as mob justice to deal with the unexplained, or as top down expressions of power as Christian churches asserted themselves (and would therefore be used alongside accusations of heresy) - that's why you don't see "official" witch hunts until periods of instability for religious institutions, like after the reformation in Germany and during the English civil war.

It has a lot to do with Paderborn in 689, a lot of beliefs in witches was seen as too "pagan".

>Spooky style is gone
Man, it was actually nicer to look at than tomorrow

Executing people for witchcraft had its roots in persecuting heretics, not punishing the witches for actually having harmed people with magic.

>The pope is secretly an anime tiddy monster witch claiming that witches don't exist to help the other witches
Neat

>blacksmith's redheaded daughter
>blacksmith's daughter

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/21868312/

I'm pretty sure executing people for witchcraft was simply people using their influence to kill others for being a threat to their ambitions.

That would imply my party isn't made up of a cute witch, the redheaded tomboy warrior, the blacksmith's redheaded jack of all trades daughter, and the bardic barmaid slut.

It's not, but I think it's a sound party.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Can you elaborate on that? Are you referring to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Paderborn ?

What is Witch Hunt? A game? An anime?

Could use a cute, blonde nun.

My penis can only get so erect.

>implying witches aren't cuter than the blacksmith's redheaded daughter
Ginger dwarvern blacksmith daughter will always be best girl

That's a good point.

Shit! I got the date wrong, thanks, user.

Basically, witches don't make sense in Catholic theology as supernatural powers come from God and no one else, and God won't dole that out to witches.

>beard
>tattoo
>nose ring
fucking kill yourself

>witches are for being cute.

>what are warlocks

>Always play's the Templar, witch hunter or warrior priest variant
>never get a spouse because I'm too "unlikable" "cold" or "distant"
>kek

>thanks to anime all witches are now lolis in frilly outfits or generic sluts in "Sexy Witch Costume $19.99" like OP
>the classic swamp hag witch is entirely gone

Two nukes weren't enough.

>sexy witches are an anime invention!

Were you born retarded, or did you just snort too many crayons?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT BASED NIPPON BAKA GAIJIN
Go suck down some more instant ramen and pocky weeb boy.

A gay pop-culture name for a male witch?

The Catholic Church didn't acknowledge the existence of ANY witches, and the word "witch" applies to both sexes.

>not playing a witch hunter that falls for a cute witch-fu
In fact I now know what character I want to make next.

Did anime kill your father?

Did someone mention wanting the spooky theme?

For year-round spookiness:

In Thread:
>Scroll to the top of the page
>Click on Settings
>Click on the cross box to the left of Miscellaneous to expand Miscellaneous
>Click on Custom CSS
>Click on [Edit]
>Open a new tab in your browser

>Go to pastebin.com/g5eHDWmn
>Scroll to the bottom of the page
>Click anywhere in the RAW Paste Data box
>Hit CTRL-A to select all, and CTRL-C to save to clipboard
>Go back into your Veeky Forums thread tab
>Click in the in the Custom CSS box
>Hit CTRL-V to paste in le $ecrit hacker c0de
>Hold right arm aloft and point toward the sky with your right index finger
>Scream: ACTIVATE, ACTIVATE, ACTIVATE!!!!
>Click on the Save CSS button with left hand
>Click on Save Settings button with left hand
>Receive spookiness
>Lower right arm

>Reply to this post
>Respond with: Thank you, based user.
>Attach picture of sexy, Veeky Forums female with big titties
>Post the post
>Luxuriate in newfound awesome

Got it from another thread.

>Cute, blond nun
>Not a cute, blond Crusader
Heretical

>Caring about useless sluts
>Not marrying up
Just marry a fucking princess or daughter of a duke or something.

She's busy fighting the Saracens

Add a sundress and elf ears.

Is it bad that I want to lewd this witch more than the above ones?

And a tan!

Best witch coming through!

Her mom's better.

No. She looks like an actual attractive woman rather than a cartoon.

No, but it may have killed yours given what a fagboy you've become in absence of a male role model.

Anime killed my chances to BE a father.

Does that count?

>Witches being beautiful is a Japanese invention

I've read that Witches were primarily beutiful or successful women that failed to conform to society's expectations of them.

I read this is a feminist textbook, so it's probably bullshit, but still.

Witches get power by getting assfucked by demons and absorbing their evil cum.

Hags are gross.

Go fuck Baba Yaga, witch fucker

>people point out that he is wrong
>REEEEEEE YOU ARE JUST WEEABOO EVEN IF ATTRACTIVE WITCHES WERE NOT INVENTED BY NIPPONS
There were attractive sorceresses even in bronze age myths, you pleb.
If anything the green ugly witches were probaby invented in the late middle or victorian times.

Oh christ has it really been five years?

Once again, The Empire is the voice of reason.

I want witch Mercy to bully me
and I want to bully back

Only if you claim to follow that god.

>even laws made against burning people as witches. The idea of even believing in witches was said to be heretical.
In the Orthodox Church, if you accused someone of being a witch, you were the one burned instead for attempting to spread heresy in order to slander someone

>tomboy
>redhead
>witch
This savagery disgusts me.

I need art RIGHT NOW!

Also, next PF game with my meatspace group I'm making exactly that

>I've read that Witches were primarily beutiful or successful women that failed to conform to society's expectations of them.

Realistically speaking, virtually anything could get you accused of witchcraft. If you did not conform to societies rules, it was a way to get outcast, and outcasts had nobody to vouch for them if any accusations rolled in against them.

In a similar manner, the overwhelming majority of people who were lynched in the US - be they black or white - were out-of-towners who had no roots or person within the community to back them up against public opinion should they end up being accused of a crime. A surprisingly large role religious officials in small towns ended up playing was that of a "protector" of criminals from mobs until they could be arrested by police, and many of them would passively "guard" jails where a lynch mob was likely to be formed to deter them from forming. Even if a black man was accused of raping and killing a white girl - the most heinous possible crime in the US during this time - if he was "protected" by a church - even a black church - it was usually enough to stop a mob from lynching him (you bet your ass he'd hang legally, though, if he couldn't clear his name in court).

A man (or woman) who didn't have roots in the community was viewed with suspicion, however. Who knows their past or history? Who knows what they might have done? Better to just get rid of him, just in case. THESE were the people who often were lynched, and they ranged from crazies and psychopaths to random strangers who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This didn't mean that a stranger would have a mob come after him normally - just that if one DID form, he'd be absolutely fucked.

I don't know what this is nor do I hold strong opinions either way.

Witch Craft Works
Season 2 probably never

As Christianity rose, the general opinion of those practicing what could be considered Witchcraft plummeted. As a result the depiction of these people was increasingly more negative.
Go figures

Not to be mean but it probably doesn't deserve one

That's not a witch, this is a witch!

I can't argue with that, I just wanted to know more about the most minor character: Sebas, the crocodile that wore a fedora.

Yeah, cute witches really fuel my fire of passion.

As expected of homegrown vegetables!

huh, that sounds neat.

That mandrake looks like he's had enough of her shit

Guys, please.

no you silly, that's a mandrake

.. is there eye underneath the patch?

That show was really fun.

Yup. Glass eye though, and the color is just a little bit off if you look real close.

It was comfy, even if it does look like a harem anime cast sometimes.

>implying nuns aren't crusaders in my setting
To become a full-fledged Nun of the Iron Order means to first become an apprentice smith at the Iron Priory. When the Forge Mistresses deem them ready, they begin the process of preparing to craft their armor: they produce designs, draft a list of materials, and must be able to explain the purpose of every element of these things and how it will contribute to their armor.
And when that satisfied the Abbot they begin the work in earnest. They must make five full suits for themselves, perfecting their work further with each iteration and dedicating every day towards this goal until it is complete.

And this is why it is called their 'Habit'.

>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This post gave me an erection.

Voynich Hotel. 10/10 manga

>you will never be gangbanged by three cute witches

why even live bros

>Vin diesel actually made this movie, largely based on his oc donut steel class template
We are truly the what the fuck timeline

Honestly, I wouldn't mind so.much if Vin Diesel actually had the ability to play more than one character type. Every time I see him on screen, he's usually some variant of Riddik or the Pacifier

>We are truly the what the fuck timeline

This comic never fails to make me irrationally angry with how self-masterbatorily pretentious it is.

I would say that nuclear apocalypse becomes less likely alternative of human extinction as technology progresses - biological weapons and engineered diseases that's where it's gonna be at.

>self-masterbatorily

Personally I doubt human extinction will occur for any duration of the existence of Homo sapiens. Even if he suffer a societal collapse or other apocalyptic even, our sheer distribution, density, and adaptive cognition would make any global extinction practically impossible. Instead, what's more likely to happen is a societal crash, followed by breeding and isolation of human communities to speciate into something else that will gradually replace humanity. Yet even in such a case, one could still consider the newer soecies to be "human" for a given definition of humanity being correlated sapience and self-awareness rather than purely our genetic strain. Nature and evolution marches on, leaving behind only the memetic memory of humanity, and a brave new world for our successors to take control of themselves

Reminder that population will PLUMMET once we reach 10 billion.

aren't we already around 9 billion?

Airborne disease can get us all, from crowded Chinese neighborhoods to backwater tribal South-American villages. Either due to high lethality or due to some slow burn effect causing either infertility or birth defects (like Zika virus does).

1920's prognostics said this will happen at 7 billion. Yet here we are. I'm sure there's a limit to how many people this planet can reasonably sustain but I'm pretty confident to say we're nowhere near reaching it yet. The worst case scenario we might need to actually start optimizing our use of resources.

>The world population was estimated to have reached 7.6 billion as of October 2017

Not really, because Chinese and Indian population reports are unreliable at best and complete frauds at worst.
The last Indian population census was self-reported, and according to outside research based upon consumed resource norm and total import and export, the entire population of India is more like 300-400 millions, rather than over a billion as the Indian population census claims.

>biological weapons and engineered diseases
This. At least nukes require serious nation-state level money/engineering/facilities to build and maintain. Can the same be said of bio-weapons?

Airborne disease can also mutate itself into powerlessness, or burn out at the worst possible time.

Relying on even engineered diseases is a long shot, because you can't control that once it's in the field. It could be devastating, but it also carries the strange risk of doing nothing at all, or just jumping to a species that cares less about sneezing.

Plummet does not equal extinction.

Plus it might be good for Humanity to properly experience a population disturbance event. We've been coasting off of our post-climactic status too long. Granted, I would personally never wish such a terrible thing unto anyone, nor would I advocate an anthropogenic die-off event, however even as I mourn and feel sorrow for those who pass, I would still be able to appreciate the positives that having a fresh start would grant.

It's like fire in a prairie ecosystem. Most all such systems require a regular burn interval to be able to maintain mosaic biodiversity and support the full breadth of life it could potentially contain

You vastly overestimate the spread capabilities of airborne pathogens, especially in regards to not only current climatic models, but also in regards to potential climate and atmospheric disturbance even frequencies and changes to said frequencies.

Instead, such events are more likely to deviate hemispheres or specific regions. I can all but garuntee that any epidemic that could ravage the Atlantic seaboard and beyond would probably stop once it hits the Rockies. There's a reason why bird home ranges (both sedentary and migratory) and plant community floristics are as specifically distributed the way they are

In theory you can craft disease that will only target hosts with certain genetic traits - such as specific ethnicity. I can see somebody pushing that into circulation for ideological reason, and getting out of hand.

Besides, there's constant chance of pandemic that will be Spanish Flu 2.0 coming up naturally.

Radical