RIPPLE

THEY'RE GONNA PUSH THIS TO $100 BILLION AREN'T THEY....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyPkWd3C-0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=N2bdFzLm7Rc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like trillions
this is coin for banks

(((Jew))) coin

XLM market cap 10B soon!

ripple 2$ lmao
anything is possible now

Bancor

youtube.com/watch?v=oyPkWd3C-0Y
Buy quick

what the fuck is going on

this, Ripple speaks to an industry worth trillions of dollars. Anything can happen

herd mentality will always keep you poor.

>Had 1k Ripple this summer and bailed after 2 months of constant dropping post Swell
>Only have 300 now

youtube.com/watch?v=N2bdFzLm7Rc

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

TFW you wake up tomorrow, and it'sat $0.30...

Yeah man, the herd is really against Ripple right now

Good thing marketcap doesnt mean absolutely anything

Bitcoin's market cap is not the maximum limit. Crypto has only been used for speculation so far. XRP will actually be used in real world. It will penetrate markets measured in trillions, not billions.

---

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

Fucking Veeky Forums meme'd me into not buying ripple, fuck you cunts.

They are, ive seen normies losing videos about ripple since yesterday on faceberg

The Veeky Forums herd, for sure. You fucked up on this one.

tfw a fucking fidget spinner is cucking all your alts, what a wild time to be alive

I've been on other threads. I sold 11k .90 from .20$

5$ EOY 2017 500$ EOY 2018

>500$ EOY 2018
WHAT!!!!!?

Tell me why I'm wrong.

Because it's impossible.

It can go to $500 (crypto as a whole soft-flippening the USD) but not that fast.

I'm a brainlet but xrp has way more coins in the market then Bitcoin and Eth, how does the current price even make sense
Wtf is happening
This will crash so fatally right?
I have 1000 xrp, sell or HODL?

I dont know whether to buy or sell

muh market cap

Put 50% in it.

hold my brother

if you cant beat the jews, become a jew

>103 and going
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

BTC KILLER!!!!

oh shit they did it

Great explanation

Again. Crypto has been market cap of speculation not application. Ripple changes that you nigger. 5$ EOY 2017 500$ EOY 2018

Muh meme

If you would have invest 10k a year ago it would be now 5 Million

there are hundreds of shitcoins right now that are about the same price ripple was a year ago. what's stopping you?

if you can predict the future, where were you on 9-11?

it's badstellar

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

market cap doesn't matter
you got memed on kid

only price/unit matters

normies saw 19k bitcoin and said lol too expensive

ripple will hit normiebase in the single digit $ and go to double digit and beyond from there

the only threat ripple has is stellar.

money will flow back into btc and eth

So do i buy or not?
I cant figure it out myself, i have a video game related disorder.

I would have $1.5m USD in ripple lmao

is binance super fucking slow for anyone else? i can barely buy/sell with this lag

What's your point? Mine was I should've just HODL. Now i would have almost 30k instead of 12k.

there is insane xrp volume right now making laggy

>-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa

I never believe thesi only transfered ripple once and it took about the same time as eth. Just a tad less
Excpect that eth is used a tribillion times more and xrp would be clogged like btc is now.

Point is $500 per xrp is ridiculous... But I could probably retire if that happens.

>the centralized decentralized crypto currency

lmao, check again.

I'd imagine he was somewhere other than the World Trade Center.

my whole fucking extended family could retire @ $500. But I truly do not think that's realistic.

With EPIC levels of adoption by FI's I think we could see $100, but that would be years down the road.

When available I only use xrp for xfering across exchanges. Once the exchange sends it out it I've never had it take more than a minute

is there any point to hodling bitcoin anymore

Guess what happens when nobody holds BTC and 90% of trading pairs are still ___/BTC

GOING UP AGAIN

What? it's been steadily going down for an hour

Well, there is some inflation. Right now the price is based on the 39 Billion coins in circulation. Every month there will be 1 Billion released by contract. So yes, there will be inflation, but it's controlled inflation. At a market cap the size of BTC they will be worth about 5 dollars 5-6 USD

Would still be a profit for me.

yeah because the process will be instantaneous...

House money fallacy

Called it 100$ billion under 24 hours. 5$ EOY 2017 500$ EOY 2018

You sound like a kike

I only have 72 XRP biz, am i gonna make it?

36k by EOY 18

YOU ALREADY DID WITH THAT PUP

>the only threat ripple has is stellar.

Which is why I bought both, if one fails the other will surely succeed. No matter who loses, I WIN.

smart user, buying the two good jewcoins

i did the same

As much as I hate missing the ripple moon as I did with ltc, eth and the btrash pumps, I just wanted to slightly brag about a 9% profit on arbitrage between bitstamp and binance on the btc/xrp pair, that's 70k, still down 200k from the btc peak

good taste in music

same. I only have 50 because I sold 100 at $2.. I'm so retarded user. Hopefully we can make it

I like people who are like me.

I bought XRP and XLM, both are mooning btw. :D

How much do you have?

NO ONE SELL UNTIL IT LISTS ON COINBASE

wtf is wrong with your weak hands user. this will spike to $10 the day it lists

Ripple is crashing right now. No troll. Sell it all

sitting at 2.09
>crashing

>only have 1k xrp

tfw ngmi

>herd mentality will always keep you poor
(you)